We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Out of ten, rate this show.

Birdette

[61]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 4
    Sandman, Obiwan, and PR9793: Deal with the fact that people don't like this show. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I can't go on the forum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

katywishing100

[62]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 15
    Birdette wrote:
    Sandman, Obiwan, and PR9793: Deal with the fact that people don't like this show. I don't like it, but that doesn't mean I can't go on the forum.

I see your point, the forum is a place for discussing an episode, but theres a difference between stating a good reason why you dislike the show, and completely bashing it.

Obiwan456

[63]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 12
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

I see your point, the forum is a place for discussing an episode, but theres a difference between stating a good reason why you dislike the show, and completely bashing it.

Well said, katy. And remember, 1 oclock is meeting time.

Jeess-Rose

[64]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 2
    I would give it a 9/10!! Maybe a 10 if Freddie and Sam would get together sometime soon!!

katywishing100

[65]Aug 3, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

The meeting is tommorow right?

PR9793

[66]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    Birdette wrote:
    Nobody said you can't Ffreaking go to this forum, I just think it's stupid to go to forum about a show you don't like!!!! You should be smart enough to understand that!

PR9793

[67]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 3
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Maybe to find out if it is cancelled or not before they start celebrating and cant help but come on the forums and act high and mighty.
    LMAO That's funny!! Wow...

Obiwan456

[68]Aug 3, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

No it is today! You are over an hour late! I posted "tomorrow" last night!

katywishing100

[69]Aug 3, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

No it is today! You are over an hour late! I posted "tomorrow" last night!

I'm so confused. It's 6 where I am, how am I an hour late? We probably should have talked about time zones lol.

Obiwan456

[70]Aug 3, 2009
    Well like I said, I'll be more specific next time. I'll use the thing tv's do, you know, 2/1c, for example. Then everyone can base it off that.

katywishing100

[71]Aug 3, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Well like I said, I'll be more specific next time. I'll use the thing tv's do, you know, 2/1c, for example. Then everyone can base it off that.

what time zone are you?

Obiwan456

[73]Aug 3, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

what time zone are you?

central

GloryxxAngel

[74]Aug 3, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

what time zone are you?

central

That explains it.

Obiwan456

[76]Aug 4, 2009
    Birdette wrote:

Explain this:

How is it stupid to be at a place for a show you don't like? It doesn't make you a hater at all. You guys are way too stubborn to listen to logic.

Do you hear yourself? "How is it stupid to be at a place for a show you don't like? " I can't even to begin to state how stupid that was to say.

Obiwan456

[77]Aug 4, 2009
    katywishing100 wrote:
    GloryxxAngel wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    katywishing100 wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:

what time zone are you?

central

That explains it.

Yep, I'm eastern time, lol.

Right, so you're one hour ahead of me.

Birdette

[78]Aug 4, 2009
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

Explain this:

How is it stupid to be at a place for a show you don't like? It doesn't make you a hater at all. You guys are way too stubborn to listen to logic.

Do you hear yourself? "How is it stupid to be at a place for a show you don't like? " I can't even to begin to state how stupid that was to say.

THIS is what I'm talking about. In no way is it stupid to be at a place that talks about what you dislike (hell, a majority of people on the SRB2 boards don't even play the game) and you still continue to dish out pointless and irrelevant comments that mean nothing.
    EXPLAIN yourself, and maybe this can get somewhere.

Obiwan456

[79]Aug 4, 2009
    Birdette wrote:
    Obiwan456 wrote:
    Birdette wrote:

Explain this:

THIS is what I'm talking about. In no way is it stupid to be at a place that talks about what you dislike (hell, a majority of people on the SRB2 boards don't even play the game) and you still continue to dish out pointless and irrelevant comments that mean nothing.
    EXPLAIN yourself, and maybe this can get somewhere.

Well, if you give smart and well thought out reasons why you dislike the show, okay. However, most people come on and bash the show without giving legitimate reasons. One even said "It packs in too many jokes." But I digress.

Also, when you continue to post negative comments and bashing, it leads to this. A suggestion, go to a forum about a show you like.

And to this, "(hell, a majority of people on the SRB2 boards don't even play the game)". Well, it's not like that here. For places like that, its okay. They don't talk about the game, its just sorta random, okay, but here, we mainly talk about iCarly, except for in the off-topic hread, but that's set aside for randomness, so it doesn't count. The point is, we talk about iCarly here. If you gave good reasons for your dislike and say your peice, okay, but repeated posting and bashing sturrs up strife and makes you seem like an annoying hater.