We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iWill Date Freddie" Discussion

cokane12

[41]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 4
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    cokane12 wrote:

JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    tvaddict_10 wrote:
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    One of the worst episodes yet.
    You gotta be kidding right? This episode was great!
    Yeah, I'm serious. It was predictable and I really don't like having a 'relationship' trying to start in the first 10 episodes of the series. It's just so cliched and stupid. ~I like the show but it was almost as if a fan wrote the episode (which isn't a compliment).

Do you really think a relationship was trying to start? If they did do a relationship, it would kind of ruin ICarly. I didn't see anything in this episode that really stuck out and said that there was a relationship about to begin? People take things the wrong way sometimes with tv shows. I think it's funny how Freddie has a crush on Carly and how Sam just rips on him. I really hope that they just leave them all as friends. The series would be better off, in my opinion.

~By relationship parts in the episode, I mean the different interactions with Sam and Freddie. I don't like them as a couple (I don't like anyone as a couple in this show) and I just feel that different parts in the episode were forcing that relationship. Does that make sense?
    tvaddict_10 wrote:
    It wasn't predictable for me. I thought Carly was gonna agree to go out with Freddie just so he can still be the technical producer for their show. And lots of other unpredictable things happened. I still don't understand why you didn't like the episode but I respect your opinion.
    By predictable I mean the plot line. Person gets girlfriend/boyfriend for the first time // Friend/friends of 1st person find out that the bf/gf is using or cheating on 1st person // 1st person and friends fight and they make up. That format is used so much on sitcoms and I don't know... I think that was my main problem with the episode. Part of it feels rushed too (mainly the end when Freddie returns and explains that he believes sam and carly). Does that make sense more? Other than that, the episode was fine but those parts just made it not the best episode.

Oh, Ok! Yeah, that makes sense.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kennyofhearts

[42]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 5
    It was nice first episode I've seen, although if I was Freddie I would use an alternative method of gaining respect.

Cyber33612

[43]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    By the way, I'm just a little curious, but why does it have to be unpredictable

SuiteLifer101

[44]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    it was pretty good. I almost died during the hairdryer part that was so funny.

JusticeLeaguer

[45]Nov 13, 2007
    • level: 61
    Cyber33612 wrote:
    By the way, I'm just a little curious, but why does it have to be unpredictable

Me?

Cyber33612

[46]Nov 14, 2007

Yes, just a little curious, but you don't really have to answer.

JusticeLeaguer

[47]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 61
    No, it doesn't always have to be unpredictable. But if you're going to use a 'story line' that others use, at least make it more original (which this episode did an ok job at doing).

thaobserva6160

[48]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    JusticeLeaguer wrote:
    The episode was ok. We're not even 10 whole episodes into the series and they're already playing at different relationships, ugh.
    I agree. Let's cut the relationship crap right now.

thaobserva6160

[49]Nov 17, 2007
    • level: 6
    cokane12 wrote:
    I thought that the episode was a good idea. I just didn't like how Freddie came back so easily. I guess I was thinking that there would be a different outcome, like Carly and Sam would have to show Freddie proof ofValerie lying and stuff. I'm sure the next time I watch the episode it will be better though. It's always good to see the episode twice incase you miss something the first time...it happens to me a lot!

Yeah Freddie should've let those ungrateful girls to fend for themselves. He don't need to take the crap that they are dishing out to him constantly. The webshow wouldn't be possible without my man Freddie, and what credit does he get for it? NOTHING. Not even an ounce a respect, either. Srsly, Freddie needs to teach those chicks a lesson.

Wedgie317

[50]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 13
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    cokane12 wrote:
    I thought that the episode was a good idea. I just didn't like how Freddie came back so easily. I guess I was thinking that there would be a different outcome, like Carly and Sam would have to show Freddie proof ofValerie lying and stuff. I'm sure the next time I watch the episode it will be better though. It's always good to see the episode twice incase you miss something the first time...it happens to me a lot!
    Yeah Freddie should've let those ungrateful girls to fend for themselves. He don't need to take the crap that they are dishing out to him constantly. The webshow wouldn't be possible without my man Freddie, and what credit does he get for it? NOTHING. Not even an ounce a respect, either. Srsly, Freddie needs to teach those chicks a lesson.
    Its possible to replace Freddie with someone else that's just as good. It would be hard to do, and still probably wouldn't be the same but they could do it. And its only Sam who never gives hime any credit for anything. Carly never does anything bad to Freddie and never will. She just can't be that mean.

Drew0313

[51]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 12

Wedgie317 wrote:
    thaobserva6160 wrote:
    cokane12 wrote:
    Its possible to replace Freddie with someone else that's just as good. It would be hard to do, and still probably wouldn't be the same but they could do it. And its only Sam who never gives hime any credit for anything. Carly never does anything bad to Freddie and never will. She just can't be that mean.

Miranda can only be mean to Drake and Josh

perfectlypink11

[52]Nov 24, 2007
    • level: 1

i did not see it i was busy :-( boo me any way how was it?

RavenFreak120

[53]Nov 25, 2007
    • level: 21
    perfectlypink11 wrote:

i did not see it i was busy :-( boo me any way how was it?

You can see it on TurboNick, perfectlypink11. Just click "Buzz" and then "iCarly".

coaster41395

[54]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 42
    It was great.

rupertgrintgirl

[55]Dec 2, 2007
    • level: 3
    i want to se it

briiscute

[56]Dec 8, 2007
    you are def right. but you might find sam back off in l8r epps she might come to likefreddie.who knows...

[57]Jan 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    Does anyone else think that Sam and Freddie have chemistry? I think they should get chrushes on each other, Think about it. They would make one cute couple, I think they like each other in real life.

Collegebound06

[58]Mar 15, 2008
    • level: 32
    yay pic of drake bell in sam's locker..ive seen this ep at least 5 times and i just noticed that now

marcdragicevic

[59]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 21
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yay pic of drake bell in sam's locker..ive seen this ep at least 5 times and i just noticed that now

Yeah, It's actually part of the trivia for this episode.