We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iToe Fat Cakes" Discussion

Ruffmanfan882

[41]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 6
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Wait, where do you get the production codes from? Yeah, iTake A Cruiser must be fake then.
    Here's the link for where I got iDate a Bad Boy. The site has only been updated to iQ so far. For 406 go to the iCarly wiki for iMeet the First Lady and theres a pic. You will have to look very closly though. One pic is titled iMajor Guest star and the other one is in the photo Gallery go to the pic with spencer and the First lady sitting on the couch. it is the first one on the last row 3 or 4th section

The firts one is on the main page.

Where is the link there?

For got to post it. http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?ti=26,0&Search%5FArg=iCarly&Search%5FCode=TALL&CNT=25&PID=Lsj8AJf9CXakY8tNFUJeOuFvg7NUF&SEQ=20091206174518&SID=2 You will have to find the episode you want though all of them are not up for this season.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[42]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 21
    I'll have a look later on then. But yeah, I wonder where they got their production codes from.

alexspotsme

[43]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 15
    huh. I was quite sure I heard 13 episodes was a given for this season; and I do count iStill Psycho for 2 episodes; as I do for all extended length TV movies.

It's just wierd to end this on iToe Fat Cakes, even though I'm not complaining. I just really hope there's another episode to all this like stated over and over.

Guess we'll see. And if they're all airing in January like that one site said, then we might have to wait a while longer.

Ruffmanfan882

[44]Jan 9, 2012
    alexspotsme wrote:
    huh. I was quite sure I heard 13 episodes was a given for this season; and I do count iStill Psycho for 2 episodes; as I do for all extended length TV movies.

It's just wierd to end this on iToe Fat Cakes, even though I'm not complaining. I just really hope there's another episode to all this like stated over and over.

Guess we'll see. And if they're all airing in January like that one site said, then we might have to wait a while longer.

It mosly because Miranda had to leave on tour. That what I head as well we were having 13 episodes but I think Dan changed it since Miranda had to leave. Nathan also said that the season went much quicker then last season.

teenj12

[45]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 26
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:

pscf3 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that they renewed this season of iCarly for a total of 13 episodes though. Nevermind, somebody mentioned that already. Whoops, I can't read. hehe These 2 missing production codes are very interesting to me. There's probably going to be a very interesting series finale. It's like episode #310 when Dan refused to say it was called iOMG for the longest time. I have a feeling iTake a Cruiser could be real...if I recall correctly on the Nickelodeon Cruise interview somebody asked about it, Nathan was about to say something, and then Jennette whispered something in his ear, and then he said something else. Maybe I'm looking too into it. I think it is possible they'll wrap up this season when they go back to filming next month.
    I honesty have no idea. I was just going on the fact that Marc said this is the season finale and the fact that this will be the 11th (12 if you count iSP as 2) episode of season 5. I'm also pretty sure iTake is Cruiser is fake.
    But it fits the last two prod. codes. @Ruffman: What happened to your first account?

I can not log into it any more, I do not know what happened.
    Aww, that sucks /: .

marcdragicevic

[46]Jan 9, 2012
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    alexspotsme wrote:

It mosly because Miranda had to leave on tour. That what I head as well we were having 13 episodes but I think Dan changed it since Miranda had to leave. Nathan also said that the season went much quicker then last season.

What tour did Miranda leave for?

pscf3

[47]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 16
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    alexspotsme wrote:

What tour did Miranda leave for?

Her music tour.

marcdragicevic

[48]Jan 10, 2012
    Oh yeah, her music tour. I wonder how that went then. She must have had fun doing that.

Ruffmanfan882

[49]Jan 15, 2012
    iToe Fat Cakes will air 1-21 http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/icarly/episode-guide/EP00955679, I let you know when we get a promo.

There could be one more but I don't think so. This will be the season finale

marcdragicevic

[50]Jan 15, 2012
    Yeah, already seen the 10-15 second promo.

A longer one will be coming out soonish, I would this.

alexspotsme

[51]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 15
    Sadly I won't get to watch this episode tonight since I have a musical performance. So I'll have to check it out in the morning tomorrow. Guess we better enjoy the last episode of Season 5.

Let's just hope Season 6 makes up for the gaps from Seasons 4 and 5.

marcdragicevic

[52]Jan 21, 2012
    Now watching a live stream of the episode. So far, so good. (Missed the first 8 minutes though).
    It seems good so far. Haha, Spencer who denied that he was with Sam at the airport.

marcdragicevic

[53]Jan 21, 2012
    Geez, Sam ended up in Malaysia. I wonder how she got back.

pscf3

[54]Jan 21, 2012
    Not a bad episode. Carly's plot was kinda dumb though. ( Anyone else thinks Carly's date looked like Freddie?)

8/10

marcdragicevic

[55]Jan 21, 2012
    Not sure, I'll have to have another look at that. He did remind me of someone though.

pscf3

[56]Jan 21, 2012
    He looks like a mix between the dude from iStart a FanWar and Freddie.

lyokophantom

[57]Jan 21, 2012
    • level: 36
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Thanks! I totally left the room for the last second of the show! All I heard from the other room was Sam saying "Where am I?"or something. I was really curious where the Sam suitcase was headed, so thank you.

marcdragicevic

[58]Jan 21, 2012
    lyokophantom wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:

Thanks! I totally left the room for the last second of the show! All I heard from the other room was Sam saying "Where am I?"or something. I was really curious where the Sam suitcase was headed, so thank you.

Thanks yeah, I missed it too. But someone on twitter mentioned where she was going.

83optics

[59]Jan 21, 2012

learned:

* i like baseball > i like turtles

* dirty puns: fat bag, squeezing the sack, and that entire carly naked in the tub scene

* SAMCER shippers will be happy

* those fat cakes are more addictive than the cocaine

* sam's gonna be a little late...

marcdragicevic

[60]Jan 21, 2012
    pscf3 wrote:
    He looks like a mix between the dude from iStart a FanWar and Freddie.

Oh yeah, he did too. No doubt about that.