We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iToe Fat Cakes" Discussion

vanillacupcakes

[21]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 16
    I'm pretty sure that they renewed this season of iCarly for a total of 13 episodes though. Nevermind, somebody mentioned that already. Whoops, I can't read. hehe These 2 missing production codes are very interesting to me. There's probably going to be a very interesting series finale. It's like episode #310 when Dan refused to say it was called iOMG for the longest time. I have a feeling iTake a Cruiser could be real...if I recall correctly on the Nickelodeon Cruise interview somebody asked about it, Nathan was about to say something, and then Jennette whispered something in his ear, and then he said something else.

Maybe I'm looking too into it. I think it is possible they'll wrap up this season when they go back to filming next month.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[22]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 21
    Don't know. I'm only going by what that site says. Not sure where that site got the information from though. All I hope is that iCarly goes for 20 episodes next season. Season's are too short these days, the same with Victorious.

teenj12

[23]Jan 5, 2012
    • level: 26
    Yea I think "iTake A Cruiser could fit the season end prod. codes.

marcdragicevic

[24]Jan 5, 2012
    Maybe, I'll have to check that one.

marcdragicevic

[25]Jan 5, 2012
    http://twitpic.com/4um9iu
    interesting picture that one. Production Code for it - TV Movie it says according to that script. #405/#406/#407

teenj12

[26]Jan 5, 2012
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    interesting picture that one. Production Code for it - TV Movie it says according to that script. #405/#406/#407
    hmm

vanillacupcakes

[27]Jan 5, 2012
    Aren't those production codes already filmed though?? I think iQ is #405.
    Confused. He's probably trying to surprise us and keep things under wraps. Curse you, sneaky Dan. Those production codes DO exist. I just don't know what it is.

marcdragicevic

[28]Jan 5, 2012
    They already filmed. Just confused, that episode maybe was just a trap by Dan. Don't know.
    We'll see though.

Ruffmanfan882

[29]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 6
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    Don't know. I'm only going by what that site says. Not sure where that site got the information from though. All I hope is that iCarly goes for 20 episodes next season. Season's are too short these days, the same with Victorious.

marcdragicevic wrote:

Good news for next season though. Victorious and iCarly will now be in production at the same time now. Victorious is now filming and iCarly is back in production at the end of the month or so. Dan said that he will be producing both shows at once. Also Noah said that they will be producing more than 13 episodes for the next season. This should increase the amount of episodes and maybe how Nick airs them.

There is one main question though. Will iCarly move out of Nickelodeon on Sunset into another studio or Victorious?? Or will the show rotate weeks
    Icarly do one week and then Victorious the next. iTake A Cruiser is fake 405 is iQ
    406 is iMeet the First Lady
    407 is unknown Production codes for the episodes are somewhat out of wack this season. I have been confirming them as they come in from the site I got iDate a Bad Boys Production code

marcdragicevic

[30]Jan 6, 2012
    Wait, where do you get the production codes from? Yeah, iTake A Cruiser must be fake then.

hurr05

[31]Jan 6, 2012
    • level: 10

i bet the final episode of season 6 will be iEnd The Show, and it won't just be about ending the nickelodeon iCarly, but the webshow too

pscf3

[32]Jan 6, 2012
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that they renewed this season of iCarly for a total of 13 episodes though. Nevermind, somebody mentioned that already. Whoops, I can't read. hehe These 2 missing production codes are very interesting to me. There's probably going to be a very interesting series finale. It's like episode #310 when Dan refused to say it was called iOMG for the longest time. I have a feeling iTake a Cruiser could be real...if I recall correctly on the Nickelodeon Cruise interview somebody asked about it, Nathan was about to say something, and then Jennette whispered something in his ear, and then he said something else.

Maybe I'm looking too into it. I think it is possible they'll wrap up this season when they go back to filming next month.

I honesty have no idea. I was just going on the fact that Marc said this is the season finale and the fact that this will be the 11th (12 if you count iSP as 2) episode of season 5.

I'm also pretty sure iTake is Cruiser is fake.

marcdragicevic

[33]Jan 6, 2012
    I'm just going by what the website says. Not sure where the website got the information from though.

teenj12

[34]Jan 6, 2012

pscf3 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that they renewed this season of iCarly for a total of 13 episodes though. Nevermind, somebody mentioned that already. Whoops, I can't read. hehe These 2 missing production codes are very interesting to me. There's probably going to be a very interesting series finale. It's like episode #310 when Dan refused to say it was called iOMG for the longest time. I have a feeling iTake a Cruiser could be real...if I recall correctly on the Nickelodeon Cruise interview somebody asked about it, Nathan was about to say something, and then Jennette whispered something in his ear, and then he said something else. Maybe I'm looking too into it. I think it is possible they'll wrap up this season when they go back to filming next month.
    I honesty have no idea. I was just going on the fact that Marc said this is the season finale and the fact that this will be the 11th (12 if you count iSP as 2) episode of season 5. I'm also pretty sure iTake is Cruiser is fake.
    But it fits the last two prod. codes. @Ruffman: What happened to your first account?

Edited on 01/06/2012 6:15pm

pscf3

[35]Jan 6, 2012
    I believe this episode will fill 12 prod codes, leaving only one 30-minute ep. left.

marcdragicevic

[36]Jan 6, 2012
    hurr05 wrote:

i bet the final episode of season 6 will be iEnd The Show, and it won't just be about ending the nickelodeon iCarly, but the webshow too

That would be a good episode. It should be 2-4 parts. Huge finale that one would be for sure. I wonder how the episode would go if that did happen.

Ruffmanfan882

[37]Jan 6, 2012

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Wait, where do you get the production codes from? Yeah, iTake A Cruiser must be fake then.
    Here's the link for where I got iDate a Bad Boy. The site has only been updated to iQ so far. For 406 go to the iCarly wiki for iMeet the First Lady and theres a pic. You will have to look very closly though. One pic is titled iMajor Guest star and the other one is in the photo Gallery go to the pic with spencer and the First lady sitting on the couch. it is the first one on the last row 3 or 4th section

The firts one is on the main page.

Edited on 01/06/2012 7:20pm

marcdragicevic

[38]Jan 6, 2012
    I'll will have a look. It would be nice if Dan posted the production codes himself though.

Ruffmanfan882

[39]Jan 8, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:

pscf3 wrote:
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    I'm pretty sure that they renewed this season of iCarly for a total of 13 episodes though. Nevermind, somebody mentioned that already. Whoops, I can't read. hehe These 2 missing production codes are very interesting to me. There's probably going to be a very interesting series finale. It's like episode #310 when Dan refused to say it was called iOMG for the longest time. I have a feeling iTake a Cruiser could be real...if I recall correctly on the Nickelodeon Cruise interview somebody asked about it, Nathan was about to say something, and then Jennette whispered something in his ear, and then he said something else. Maybe I'm looking too into it. I think it is possible they'll wrap up this season when they go back to filming next month.
    I honesty have no idea. I was just going on the fact that Marc said this is the season finale and the fact that this will be the 11th (12 if you count iSP as 2) episode of season 5. I'm also pretty sure iTake is Cruiser is fake.
    But it fits the last two prod. codes. @Ruffman: What happened to your first account?

I can not log into it any more, I do not know what happened.

marcdragicevic

[40]Jan 8, 2012
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Here's the link for where I got iDate a Bad Boy. The site has only been updated to iQ so far. For 406 go to the iCarly wiki for iMeet the First Lady and theres a pic. You will have to look very closly though. One pic is titled iMajor Guest star and the other one is in the photo Gallery go to the pic with spencer and the First lady sitting on the couch. it is the first one on the last row 3 or 4th section

The firts one is on the main page.

Where is the link there?