We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iRocked the Vote" Discussion

JellyFishJammer

[41]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 29
    it was good, but David didn't sing! Abd he can't act either, he's cute and all, but can't act. The plot was good, but could have been evolved better. I liked the lying part. Sam's a pro! lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OhSoJilly

[42]Feb 9, 2009
    • level: 2
    I thought the whole thing with that British guy was REALLY stupid. I would've loved to see more David. I was suprised, he was HILARIOUS (and I'm not just saying that because I'm a proud fangirl lol) He made me laugh so hard since he was so true to who he really was but still a great actor

chicamusica12

[43]Feb 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    I loved the hobknocker part! The part where Sam told Carly what it was!

Carly: What IS a hobknocker

(Sam whispers in Carly's ear)

Carly: EWW! Thats gross!!!

Sam: And illegal.

dylan-luver

[44]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    why do people like the Fred episode better than this one... i actually think that this epi was WAYYY BETTER AND EXTREMELY HI-LAR-I-OUS!! especially the Spencer trying to lie part, but still could of had a little more David, well kinda he doesn't act very well...

Fireofnature

[45]Feb 17, 2009
    dylan-luver wrote:
    why do people like the Fred episode better than this one... i actually think that this epi was WAYYY BETTER AND EXTREMELY HI-LAR-I-OUS!! especially the Spencer trying to lie part, but still could of had a little more David, well kinda he doesn't act very well...

Actually I didn't really like either episode. This one was kind of...boring in a way. Fred was okay, but I didn't like it much because things were taken way out of proportion.

dylan-luver

[46]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 10
    Fireofnature wrote:
    dylan-luver wrote:

Actually I didn't really like either episode. This one was kind of...boring in a way. Fred was okay, but I didn't like it much because things were taken way out of proportion.

maybe if I was a fan of Fred i would have probably liked it... yeah and i agree these latest episodes aren't the best in the show.

Fireofnature

[47]Feb 18, 2009
    Did anyone see Valerie or the actress that played her in this episode? Someone said she returns in this one, but I don't think so...I didn't see her at least.

kikimarie593

[48]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 27
    No, I didn't see her. But I only saw this episode once, so if she was on I might not have recognized her or I might have missed her.

Fireofnature

[49]Feb 18, 2009
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    No, I didn't see her. But I only saw this episode once, so if she was on I might not have recognized her or I might have missed her.

Yeah, same here. I still don't think she was there, though.

imatt-08

[50]Mar 6, 2009
    I simply hated this episode!

iskabibble07

[52]Mar 16, 2009
    ParoleBaby wrote:
    This episode was not very good. At all. The writing was awful, the whole thing was rushed, and it was another one of those filler episodes. That music video Freddie made was awful and corney. The Spencer not being able to lie thing was...okay. There was barely any character chemistry in this whole episode platonic or romantic. And freddie annoying-its-still-continuing-crush on Carly does not count as chemistry. Just not good at all. =/
    While I can usually find something to like about each episode, it seems this year the emphasis is on guest stars to get the ratings up. I think its working but it is hurting the show. The realationships in the show are not maturing and the show is becoming repetitious. We rarely see thigns happening at the school which means that Miss Briggs and Principle Franklin have disappeared. I would like to see them go back to the simple shows of last year but I bet they won't especially as the show heads into next year and the characters and actors are older still.

Fireofnature

[53]Mar 16, 2009
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    ParoleBaby wrote:
    This episode was not very good. At all. The writing was awful, the whole thing was rushed, and it was another one of those filler episodes. That music video Freddie made was awful and corney. The Spencer not being able to lie thing was...okay. There was barely any character chemistry in this whole episode platonic or romantic. And freddie annoying-its-still-continuing-crush on Carly does not count as chemistry. Just not good at all. =/
    While I can usually find something to like about each episode, it seems this year the emphasis is on guest stars to get the ratings up. I think its working but it is hurting the show. The realationships in the show are not maturing and the show is becoming repetitious. We rarely see thigns happening at the school which means that Miss Briggs and Principle Franklin have disappeared. I would like to see them go back to the simple shows of last year but I bet they won't especially as the show heads into next year and the characters and actors are older still.

No if you look close enough, you see that relationships and people in the show ARE maturing. You notice that the characters are changing a lot. That's what happens in real life, and most shows must follow that, I mean you don't see 30 year olds acting like 10 year olds, it just wouldn't be realistic. Sam hasn't given wedgies very much anymore, which is GOOD for someone of her age. Freddie's getting more mature, which is good. It'd be a little weird for someone his age to act the way he did when the show first began. As far as Mrs. Briggs goes, the kids are in a different grade now. Chances are she's not going to be on the show much anymore, if she even is. I mean hey, when I moved on a grade, I never saw much of the teacher I had before. Principal Franklin doesn't have to show up unless someone does something.

SuspendedSwish

[54]Apr 5, 2009
    I think it was great to bring David Archuleta onto the show because I believe he's a great singer.

marcdragicevic

[55]Jun 14, 2010
    • level: 21
    SuspendedSwish wrote:
    I think it was great to bring David Archuleta onto the show because I believe he's a great singer.

Yeah true. I never saw him on American Idol. But I wonder how he was a guest-star on iCarly in the first place though?