We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iRocked the Vote" Discussion

ParoleBaby

[21]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 2

I think David Archuleta is awesome but does anyone evern wonder if he EVER gets uphappy? He is always smiling and being nice. I know everyone gets sad sometimes but he never seems too...It'd be interesting to see a darker side of him.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm definately looking foward to this episode and then in a week iMeet Fred airs so I can't wait for that either!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cheysm1

[22]Feb 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    HottieSimz23 wrote:
    cheysm1 wrote:
    I love David A but the commercial kinda makes this episode look weird,Im not sure if David can act and it looks like all he did was smile the whole time( on the commercial) but im gonna watch,hopefully its better than expected and not embarrassing or anything. Last weeks episode was pretty weak so hopefully this one is good
    I agree. I rarely see David Archuleta not smiling (he must love his life) and he doesn't seem to be that good of an actor. Still hoping it's good though.
    exactly,I love how he sings,I just dont see him as a actor

HottieSimz23

[23]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    ^Reply to "ParoleBaby" and "Chesym1" (I don't know how to do a double-response post)^

David just seems like a really happy guy. It's kind of hard to picture him upset, don't you think? I agree wih ParoleBaby that it's gonna be weird seeing another side of him. Can't wait for this eppi! Only about...7 more hours!

I love David's singing, too.

BTW I should put this on the Seddie board but it has to do with iRocked the Vote. The promo for this episode has a picture of the iCarly team on the couch with Sam and Carly cheering, but not Freddie. The thought of jealousy kind of came to mind. It could go either way, but..yeah.

[24]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    HottieSimz23 wrote:
    ^Reply to "ParoleBaby" and "Chesym1" (I don't know how to do a double-response post)^

David just seems like a really happy guy. It's kind of hard to picture him upset, don't you think? I agree wih ParoleBaby that it's gonna be weird seeing another side of him. Can't wait for this eppi! Only about...7 more hours!

I love David's singing, too.

BTW I should put this on the Seddie board but it has to do with iRocked the Vote. The promo for this episode has a picture of the iCarly team on the couch with Sam and Carly cheering, but not Freddie. The thought of jealousy kind of came to mind. It could go either way, but..yeah.

yea, I noticed that too. I think David's never-sadness makes him all the more interesting. I'm hoping for some seddieness in this eipsode, but there probably won't be. It doesn't seem like it could have much seddie in it.

HottieSimz23

[25]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    Haha. First review comment!!! OWNAGE!!!

JK! Anyway, I thought this episode wasn't bad. The video of Wade Collins at the end was really funny. It didn't have much Seddie or Creddie, but still good.

giadolphin9965

[26]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 4
    I can't be the only one who thought Sam really did get jumped can I?

primallynx

[27]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 14
    Eh, not the best episode, but not the worst either. Sam trying to teach Spencer how to lie was pretty funny.

ParoleBaby

[28]Feb 7, 2009
    This episode was not very good. At all. The writing was awful, the whole thing was rushed, and it was another one of those filler episodes. That music video Freddie made was awful and corney. The Spencer not being able to lie thing was...okay. There was barely any character chemistry in this whole episode platonic or romantic. And freddie annoying-its-still-continuing-crush on Carly does not count as chemistry. Just not good at all. =/

mitsukigirl13

[29]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    Omigod this episode was just so funny! I loved Spencer with his banjo and the yoyo. "HOBKNOCKER!" I wonder what it really means, but apparently it's something gross and illegal This is the second epi with a word I didn't understand, the first was with "iGive away a Car" with the "habidashery" But anyway, a really funny episode and that dude (can't remember his name, he was the mean british dude) got what he deserved! I wasn't that excited about seeing David Archuleta because I hardly knew him. I thought he was someone off disney channel until my mom told me he was on American Idol.

9/10

iCarly317

[30]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    It was alright. I can say it wasn't my favorite episode, but it wasn't the worst one either. I wouldn't call it a filler episode either, as said above. As for Freddie still crushing on Carly thing, I thought it was pretty cute and funny. Nice to see Freddie still has some hope left. I was just hoping for a little more time on David Archuleta.

cheysm1

[31]Feb 7, 2009
    1 word:weird meaning: some was good,some was bad,some was just weird I liked the way Daivd said "513" though (I know,im strange)

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[32]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    tonight's episode was actually pretty cool. now that video store girl spencer was flirting with seemed really nice, i'm hoping we get to see more of her on icarly. it would be cool to see spencer and her get together as I think Spencer needs a girlfriend.
    Edited on 02/07/2009 8:42pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DOMOJITA

[33]Feb 7, 2009
    • level: 18
    this episode was the best and were thoss reall words (hopknock or something and sprat) thay seem kinda like made up words to me.

that70sguy92

[34]Feb 8, 2009
    I think sprat is a real word. Hob-knocker could be, but I'm 85% sure that it was made up.

shimmerwave06

[35]Feb 8, 2009
    I agree that the whole Freddie crush-on-Carly thing was really annoying. It's like he has a crush on her for one episode and then the next one he doesn't. I did catch one Seddie-ish moment though. It was right after David Archuleta won and Freddie hugged Carly. Then Freddie and Sam looked at each other kind of awkwardly... I don't know. I thought it was kinda cute

ultimatekey

[36]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 22
    But, wait what happenn to Sasha Stryker? That girl Spencer started dating in "Istage an intervention"?

[37]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    shimmerwave06 wrote:
    I agree that the whole Freddie crush-on-Carly thing was really annoying. It's like he has a crush on her for one episode and then the next one he doesn't. I did catch one Seddie-ish moment though. It was right after David Archuleta won and Freddie hugged Carly. Then Freddie and Sam looked at each other kind of awkwardly... I don't know. I thought it was kinda cute

yep that was a deffinate seddie moment. One that they probably wrote in (weather they meant for it to be a seddie moment or just a funny one) Freddie's crush on Carly is stupid, I don't like it. Creddie moments are BOR-ING. As for David Arculeta, he can't act. He's an amazing singer, and an awesome person in general, but I didn't believe a word he was saying.

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[38]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 5

shimmerwave06 wrote:
    It's like he has a crush on her for one episode and then the next one he doesn't.

i sometimes don't get why the writers do that for. freddie's reaction to the 3 girls was priceless though hahaha

_Suki_

[39]Feb 8, 2009

41225525557 wrote:
    shimmerwave06 wrote:
    yep that was a deffinate seddie moment. One that they probably wrote in (weather they meant for it to be a seddie moment or just a funny one) Freddie's crush on Carly is stupid, I don't like it. Creddie moments are BOR-ING. As for David Arculeta, he can't act. He's an amazing singer, and an awesome person in general, but I didn't believe a word he was saying.

I loved that seddie moment! I saw one other I'm probably reading to far into: What dress did Freddie want to get Sam into... As for Hob nobber... it is a word and it has a gross meaning but it isn't illegal (I pretty sure it isn't) and I don't want to go into its meaning!

tvaddict_10

[40]Feb 8, 2009
    • level: 59
    This episode was pretty good. My favorite parts had to be the ones with Sam teaching Spencer to lie, just plain hilarious. As for David Archuleta, he should stick to singing, I like his music but he's not really a good actor. Overall the episode was good.