We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iParty With Victorious" TV-MOVIE Episode Discussion

hurr05

[101]Apr 19, 2011
    • level: 10

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    ^ Well, they DO live in the same universe. So just like how we have Google, they have Zaplook. Like how we use slang like legit and (well at least where I live) we say lego, dip and strike (you'll probably not know what those mean. ) But yeah, why have new things like a PearPad for iCarly and a StrawberryPad for Victorious when they live in the same universe, let alone same country.
    Good point, but still.
    yeah, Dan needs to be creative!!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[102]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 21
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    ^ Well, they DO live in the same universe. So just like how we have Google, they have Zaplook. Like how we use slang like legit and (well at least where I live) we say lego, dip and strike (you'll probably not know what those mean. ) But yeah, why have new things like a PearPad for iCarly and a StrawberryPad for Victorious when they live in the same universe, let alone same country.
    Good point, but still.

It's true, but as the years go by - it's get harder and harder to come up with new ideas.
    But yeah, he needs more help from his staff or maybe people like the similarities.

hurr05

[103]Apr 20, 2011

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

It's true, but as the years go by - it's get harder and harder to come up with new ideas. But yeah, he needs more help from his staff or maybe people like the similarities.
    well...he needs to give it a break for a while, come back after a few years with fresh material, and make a new show.

marcdragicevic

[104]Apr 20, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

It's true, but as the years go by - it's get harder and harder to come up with new ideas. But yeah, he needs more help from his staff or maybe people like the similarities.
    well...he needs to give it a break for a while, come back after a few years with fresh material, and make a new show.

Maybe, but I'll doubt heavily that he will do that. I wonder who comes up with that type of stuff, him or his writing staff. He has a major obsession for Mac products though.

hurr05

[105]Apr 20, 2011

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

Maybe, but I'll doubt heavily that he will do that. I wonder who comes up with that type of stuff, him or his writing staff. He has a major obsession for Mac products though.
    don't forget bras....which scares me just a little bit. :S

marcdragicevic

[106]Apr 20, 2011
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

Oh yeah, I don't understand why he introduced that segment either.

teenj12

[107]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 26
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

Probably for comedic purposes. The Bra Segment was funny in iPTN.

ilivelovemusic

[108]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 5
    Just gonna be on topic for a bit here. If you guys haven't seen it already, Dan has posted a new video for iPWV in his blog... it's been posted a few days ago so most of you must've seen it. But for those who haven't. Well yeah, there you go.

teenj12

[109]Apr 20, 2011
    • level: 26
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    Just gonna be on topic for a bit here. If you guys haven't seen it already, Dan has posted a new video for iPWV in his blog... it's been posted a few days ago so most of you must've seen it. But for those who haven't. Well yeah, there you go.
    I think I saw it.

marcdragicevic

[110]Apr 20, 2011
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

iptn? which episode is that?

sockstar

[111]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 12
    Jade in the hot-tub : D

ilivelovemusic

[112]Apr 21, 2011
    sockstar wrote:

Are you talking bout the one where she's with Beck, Spencer and Sikowitz?

marcdragicevic

[113]Apr 21, 2011
    ilivelovemusic wrote:
    sockstar wrote:

Are you talking bout the one where she's with Beck, Spencer and Sikowitz?

Yeah, in the promo. Awesome stunt in that scene though.

pscf3

[114]Apr 21, 2011
    • level: 16
    iPity The Nevel

marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

marcdragicevic

[115]Apr 21, 2011
    pscf3 wrote:
    iPity The Nevel

marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

Ahh can't remember the bra segment in iPity The Nevel.

ilivelovemusic

[116]Apr 22, 2011
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    iPity The Nevel

marcdragicevic wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    hurr05 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    RomanZolanski wrote:
    Good point, but still.

Ahh can't remember the bra segment in iPity The Nevel.

It's the one where Freddie was a vampire and he was telling george the bra that they can't be together I think

marcdragicevic

[117]Apr 22, 2011
    Haha, oh that.

hurr05

[118]Apr 22, 2011

lol WHAT???

pscf3

[119]Apr 22, 2011
    • level: 16
    ?^^

hurr05

[120]Apr 22, 2011

pscf3 wrote:
    ?^^
    BIG SIGHHHH. i said "lol what?" because i've never seen that scene before, and the thought of it is just weird.