We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iMust have locker 239 discussion

j_white_27

[1]May 30, 2009
    • level: 5

"Sam and Freddie are forced to share the same locker after winning a contest at school; Carly asks Spencer to give her art lessons." This episode is meant to air on 27/6/09. It sounds good to me, quite Seddie too. What do you think?

Here's the link:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/episode.aspx?episode=f600581a-715d-4cb0-a1bd-fa2ffd01a1a4

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rock_Goddess_18

[2]May 30, 2009
    • level: 17
    Oooh, I can tell already that there's going to be some big fights and tensions between Sam and Freddie since they have to share the same locker in this episode. I wonder how thye will turn out in the end. And I also wonder why Carly wants Spencer to tach her art lessons... Hmmm... well it still might turn out to be a good episode but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Lol, June 27th sure does give me a lot of time to prepare, and get ready to see this new episode.

SkyeNite

[3]May 30, 2009
    • level: 8
    Rock_Goddess_18 wrote:
    Oooh, I can tell already that there's going to be some big fights and tensions between Sam and Freddie since they have to share the same locker in this episode. I wonder how thye will turn out in the end. And I also wonder why Carly wants Spencer to tach her art lessons... Hmmm... well it still might turn out to be a good episode but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Lol, June 27th sure does give me a lot of time to prepare, and get ready to see this new episode.
    I can see just see the Seddie bickering now, Freddie complaining that there's no room for his books, Sam complaining that there's no room for her mircowave. oh, it will be awsome. Too bad we have too wait so long. Hey, since nick likes to move the air dates so much maybe this time they'll move it so it airs sooner! ... A girl can dream can't she?
    Edited on 05/30/2009 11:38am

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[4]May 30, 2009

What's got me curious are: what is so special about locker 239 and what contest did Sam and Freddie enter at school that has them sharing that locker?

SkyeNite

[6]Jun 4, 2009
    GwenRocks7 wrote:

there is a compettition for a new locker that opened up b/c the kid who was using left the school. the locker was originally built 4 times the size of a normal locker. sam and freddie bicker. this girl kisses freddie. more stuff, ect.

Well i'm officially way more excited about this ep
    Who's the girl? And why does she kiss Freddie? I mean does she actually like him or is she just (i can't beleive i'm about to say/type this) with him for his locker?

C4DM4R

[7]Jun 10, 2009
    • level: 2

i definently look forward to the bickering. you know what would be really awesome, is if sam tries to throw freddie inside of it, but he grabs onto her, and they both end up locked in it, that would be hilarious!

[8]Jun 10, 2009
    C4DM4R wrote:

i definently look forward to the bickering. you know what would be really awesome, is if sam tries to throw freddie inside of it, but he grabs onto her, and they both end up locked in it, that would be hilarious!

that would be funny....

This episode sounds amazing...

AwsumxChick

[10]Jun 14, 2009
    I dont quite understand, why would she kiss Freddie for the locker? Isnt Sam and Freddie sharing it? So why would it matter if she flirted with him or not, if him and Sam both have the locker? Whats the point of kissing him, even if he does give up the locker for the popular girl, she will still have to share the locker with Sam right? lol So many questions.

that70sguy92

[11]Jun 14, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sounds like a great episode. I'll be sure to record it.

SkyeNite

[12]Jun 14, 2009
    AwsumxChick wrote:
    I dont quite understand, why would she kiss Freddie for the locker? Isnt Sam and Freddie sharing it? So why would it matter if she flirted with him or not, if him and Sam both have the locker? Whats the point of kissing him, even if he does give up the locker for the popular girl, she will still have to share the locker with Sam right? lol So many questions.

She's probably trying to get Freddie to make Sam give up the locker So that she and Freddie could share it. Well at least that's what she would tell Freddie but is really planing on kicking him out of the locker as soon as he gets rid of Sam so she can have it all to herself.

that70sguy92

[13]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 16
    Sounds pretty good.

Candybeat

[14]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 3
    SkyeNite wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

She's probably trying to get Freddie to make Sam give up the locker So that she and Freddie could share it. Well at least that's what she would tell Freddie but is really planing on kicking him out of the locker as soon as he gets rid of Sam so she can have it all to herself.

Poor Freddie if that's gonna happen.
    I wonder what Sam has to say about that.

Girlygirl24

[15]Jun 17, 2009
    • level: 28
    Omg this episode sounds funny i cant wait to see it!!

iMIMI37

[16]Jun 18, 2009
    Candybeat wrote:
    SkyeNite wrote:
    AwsumxChick wrote:

Poor Freddie if that's gonna happen.
    I wonder what Sam has to say about that.

I hope thats not going to happen, cause it seems alot of girls who like him are just trying to use poor Freddie.Except Shannon.

AwsumxChick

[18]Jun 19, 2009

GwenRocks7 wrote:
    i'm pretty sure this girl is only thinking of herself. plus, she's not in enough of the episode to do that much damage. but shes still a great addition. I think iCarly fans are gonna like this episode

I know i'm going to enjoy this episode!...With Sam and Freddie sharing a locker together, what could possibly go wrong? lol That poor locker.

SandMan967

[19]Jun 20, 2009
    • level: 17

It's airing on the 27th of June, and it does sound like a great episode!

Edited on 06/19/2009 11:16pm

Animegirlx

[20]Jun 21, 2009
    • level: 7
    Poor Freddie, having to share a locker with Sam.

If only, if only, it would be Carly birds would sing so loudlyyy! Sadly theres nobody, please oh please turn iCarly to Creddie!

I made that song up... =)