We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iMust have locker 239 discussion

iCarlyHIMYMfan

[21]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 5
    Turbonick has a short clip up for this Saturday's new episode. The scene involves Gibby, Sam, Carly, and Freddie at school for anyone who's interested in checking it out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

j_white_27

[22]Jun 25, 2009
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    Turbonick has a short clip up for this Saturday's new episode. The scene involves Gibby, Sam, Carly, and Freddie at school for anyone who's interested in checking it out.
    Can somebody put it onto youtube- I can't get turbonick in England? Thanks

justsomegirl13

[23]Jun 25, 2009
    • level: 4

j_white_27 wrote:
    iCarlyHIMYMfan wrote:
    Can somebody put it onto youtube- I can't get turbonick in England? Thanks

Actually there putting promos for it during comercails on nick now.

sockstar

[24]Jun 26, 2009
    • level: 12
    The point still stands, people in Australia or England are probably way behind the US, for example, in Australia, it seems like we are up to "iOwe You" as the furthest episode.

[25]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    It's toOnight, yAY!! This episode looks better every second

SkyeNite

[26]Jun 27, 2009
    Pretty funny but the locker thing seemed more like the subplot

[27]Jun 27, 2009
    SkyeNite wrote:
    Pretty funny but the locker thing seemed more like the subplot

I know, it dissapointed me... I wish they would've won the locker earlier, and that there was more of Sam and Freddie yelling at each other

XEOCX

[28]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 7
    The episode was a disappointment. I can't believe that the art part was the main plot! Anyway, did you see when Sam's mom backed into the locker and Freddie and Sam kinda clinging on to eachother!? Total Seddie! (Even though it's probably the only Seddie in the episode)

SkyeNite

[29]Jun 27, 2009
    XEOCX wrote:
    The episode was a disappointment. I can't believe that the art part was the main plot! Anyway, did you see when Sam's mom backed into the locker and Freddie and Sam kinda clinging on to eachother!? Total Seddie! (Even though it's probably the only Seddie in the episode)

Yah, Why on earth would they call the episode iMust have Locker 239 when the entire thing was about Carly trying to draw bunny. They sould of just called it iMust Draw a Bunny or iMust Learn to Draw or something like that. totally disappointing and just not funny enough to make up for it.

OverkiII

[30]Jun 27, 2009

Yeah, I don't understand why they chose that title for this episode either. Winning the locker was definitely the sub-plot to the art story. I mean we only got one actual scene about the locker which was when Sam made it into a hangout. Other than that.....the storyline was like 'whatev'. I'm a little bit dissapointed in this episode only because the title is very misleading. If the title and summary for the episode matched what really happened, then I wouldn't be dissapointed. The jokes were really funny and I enjoyed watching. It's just that I kept waiting for the art scenes to be over so we could get back to the 'main' plot of the locker, and because of that, the episode went by way too fast. I remember looking at the clock at 8:20 and realizing the show ended in 10 minutes and barely anything was done about the locker.

Though I have to say, I LOVE Sam's mom. Most hilarious ending ever! That one scene made up for the whole show! It was too funny when Sam crawled in the back of the car and they drove out of sight as police sirens and crashing was heard in the background.

AwsumxChick

[31]Jun 27, 2009
    OverkiII wrote:

Yeah, I don't understand why they chose that title for this episode either. Winning the locker was definitely the sub-plot to the art story. I mean we only got one actual scene about the locker which was when Sam made it into a hangout. Other than that.....the storyline was like 'whatev'. I'm a little bit dissapointed in this episode only because the title is very misleading. If the title and summary for the episode matched what really happened, then I wouldn't be dissapointed. The jokes were really funny and I enjoyed watching. It's just that I kept waiting for the art scenes to be over so we could get back to the 'main' plot of the locker, and because of that, the episode went by way too fast. I remember looking at the clock at 8:20 and realizing the show ended in 10 minutes and barely anything was done about the locker.

Though I have to say, I LOVE Sam's mom. Most hilarious ending ever! That one scene made up for the whole show! It was too funny when Sam crawled in the back of the car and they drove out of sight as police sirens and crashing was heard in the background.

Everything you said was like exactly what I was thinking. "Winning the locker was definitely the subplot to the art story" that's so true, I was expecting alot more from Sam and Freddie in this episode, of course I didn't expect it to ALL be about them, but I did expect there plot to have more time. I mean the whole art thing with Spencer and Carly was funny at times, but with this episode they shouldn't have had as many scenes as they did. It is called "imust have locker 239"and there wasn't really enough about the locker to really call it that lol. Oh well though, it was still a very funny episode. I absolutely LOL when Spencer asked Cary if she went to his room all worried sounded, who else had there mind accidentally run into the gutter with that part besides me? LOL If I'm the the only one, then I need help ha. But besides that part I loved the way Freddie called Sam "Princess Puckett" ha that was cute and funny. Ohh and the ending was awsum, I laughed majorly loud on that part too. Poor Freddie though, he lost 200 dollars, and a big locker, and he's left with well....Hmm...well atleast he has the satisfaction of knowing that's he's smarter then Gibby lol...Overall, it was still a very funny episode, and I cant wait to watch it again.

iCarly317

[32]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 13
    Well being Creddie, I'm happy that the locker was more of a sub plot. It surprised me to, but oh well. Pretty good episode overall. And without Dan saying anything on his Twitter, I was able to notice the woman that plays Helen on Drake and Josh as one of the students in the art class.

kikimarie593

[33]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 27
    I was a bit disappointed in the episode too, but it had nothing to do with the misleading title. I liked the art class plot better, but the episode itself wasn't very funny. Sam really made me mad by taking the 500 bucks from Freddie and then her mom crashed into the locker. I just didn't think that was funny at all. I felt so bad for Freddie.

And I recognized Helen from Drake and Josh before Dan said it on his Twitter too. I love seeing people from Dan's other shows appear on iCarly.

seddievscreddie

[34]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 7
    All well. Sam was, well, just being Sam when she took the 200 bucks. And it's not Sam's fault that her mom's car crashed into the locker.

Drunken_Clam

[35]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 3
    Awesome Ep.! Great comeback from that horrible Dingo ep. One of the best iCarly endings yet!

Rock_Goddess_18

[36]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 17

I actually liked this episode and didn't think it was that bad at all. Both of the Art and Locker plots I thought turned out pretty well.

Even though Freddie and Sam both guess the same number on those cakes, I think it was 2,718. I think I noticed a little tensions of them sharing the locker, but at the end the locker and wall surrounding it ends up getting destroyed by Sam Puckett's mom backing up into it with her car, because uh, Sam told Freddie she just got out of the hopsital with laser eye surgery, and is temporarily blind. I liked how Freddie just stood there and said: "Goodbye Locker 239..." Too bad he had to get in trouble though by Mr. Howard. I liked the beginning too about Carly and her friends thinking about the whole idea of winning Locker 239! And lastly, I also loved how Spencer and the Art Teacher had some romance by kissing each other... covered in paint.

Edited on 06/28/2009 10:35am
    Edited 2 total times.

Water78

[37]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 47
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    I was a bit disappointed in the episode too, but it had nothing to do with the misleading title. I liked the art class plot better, but the episode itself wasn't very funny. Sam really made me mad by taking the 500 bucks from Freddie and then her mom crashed into the locker. I just didn't think that was funny at all. I felt so bad for Freddie.

And I recognized Helen from Drake and Josh before Dan said it on his Twitter too. I love seeing people from Dan's other shows appear on iCarly.

200 bucks

SandMan967

[38]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 17
    It was so cool, one of my favorite episodes, iCarly may go uphill again!

[39]Jun 28, 2009
    I wish there would've been some major screaming at each other, that's always the best. But I loved when Freddoe won the locker, then Sam did too, that was adorable

kikimarie593

[40]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 27
    Water78 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

200 bucks

Yeah, I know. I meant to type 200. Typo.