We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iLove You" Discussion Thread

vanillacupcakes

[1]Sep 3, 2011
    • level: 16

So....who do you think says "I Love You"? The parts in the promo where they go to prison is from this episode(you can see Sam is wearing that exact same outfit). I dunno about the elevator scene but the same outfits are worn in that too.

picture here... http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h402/ineversaidihateyou/AWhANuaCQAANODA.jpg

Uncle Carmine is in it. Jenna(Spencer's love interest) is in it. Charlene, the girl who plays her, played Wendy the Waitress for anybody who watches How I Met Your Mother(I don't, but I should).

Discuss awayyyyy!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[2]Sep 3, 2011
    • level: 13

I think Freddie may say it, if anyone. That picture seems like he's the one really falling. Who knows. Maybe this season will show a lot more of Freddie's growth and feelings, whereas the girls were often the ones focused on more beforehand.

This is the first I've heard of Jenna, let's hope she's a STEADY girlfriend. I mean, don't get me wrong, the constant romances of Spencer is nice, but they're getting old at the same time. The guy's 30 years old and hasn't had a steady relationship yet. Now anyone knows by the time a man (or woman for that matter) starts hitting 30, they REALLY start thinking about wanting to start a family.

Now another thing Vanilla, where are you getting this information? I'm not doubting, I just want to know so I can possibly spoil myself with spoilers XD

Edited on 09/03/2011 8:12pm

vanillacupcakes

[3]Sep 4, 2011

I'm hoping it's a steady girlfriend too. It is called iLove You after all. The lawn mower in the living room episode is from iDSAF and there's apparently a girl on one of the chairs with Spencer. Is that the same girl??

All this time Sam has been the insecure one and Freddie has been the confident one(when in season 1 it was vice versa). It looks like Freddie is the one reassuring Sam of something she's doubtful of. I think Freddie has had a lot of development in seasons 3 and 4(since iSYL). Maybe there will be more Freddie in this episode.

I mostly get the spoilers from the Bickering Sidekick thread. They get the info from stalking out actor's twitter accounts, facebooks, sometimes IMDB(but it isn't always reliable so they don't), and kabookit for the casting information(what side roles there are and who is hired). MSN and tvguide sometimes spoil the title(like iOMG and iCan't Take It) or air dates. Spoilers are found from icarly.com, magazine places, or places I don't even know...but one of the users just finds it. If you subscribe to Danloveseddie43ver he'll post the BTS stuff and promos(some sneak peeks too). Other stuff circulates around tumblr. www.z13.invisionfree.com/seddie

Edited on 09/04/2011 7:23am

Fireofnature

[4]Sep 4, 2011
    That is a whole lotta spoiler places XD. I'll be checkin' around those sometimes, I'm sure XD

Freddie has had quite a bit of character development, but I hold that somewhat as a separate thing from focus. I find I have a difficult time explaining it, but in my mind the show and fans have always focused so much on the girls that Freddie's kind of the odd one out. He can have his character development, but when it comes to things like theorizing on characters or how a character may think/feel/act towards something, he doesn't get quite as much attention.

You know, if Spencer does ever get a steady girlfriend, I may have to change the girl that I usually have him with in fanfictions XD. Either way, he's getting a bit up there to be a single man, I'm sure he doesn't want to be single forever. As for Spencer, I foresee him doing something a bit more with his life one day, like not just creating sculptures, but an actual career (like a teacher or something). Assuming he gets married and has a family, I can see him probably wanting to have an actual job generating a little more money to bring in, while also still enjoying his artwork.

hurr05

[5]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 10

no i actually think it might be Gibby to Carly

pscf3

[6]Sep 4, 2011
    "What am I a mushroom?!?"

Fireofnature

[7]Sep 4, 2011

The woman who is going to play Jenna (spencer's "love interest" as some sources are saying) is actually very pretty:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1006439/

You know, here's something I really thought about. What if, what if this episode ISN'T JUST about one couple? Hmm? HMM? What if maybe this episode involves "I love you" in general, If it's Sam and Freddie, then they're one part of this and someone's saying it. Could it also be, however, Spencer and this Jenna character? After all, 1) he hasn't dated anyone for a couple episodes, so if Jenna is introduced as having been dating him, that's one thing

2) As I said before, Spencer's a 30 year old man, and I'm actually starting to see (slight, really really slight) change in him where he might be getting a little tired of the way things are going, he could be very seriously thinking about settling down by now. Most 30 year old guys who are still single want that (and believe me, I'm sure even Spencer himself would hate to be a "40 year old virgin" Not that he IS one, of course, hmm)

3) Spencer has never had a "Love" Interest, just "romantic" interests or "crushes" at best. Women who came around that he dated once or twice, but nothing more. No "Love interest" The iCarly wikia and some summary says Jenna is a "love interest". So is it too far of a stretch to think maybe Spencer finally finds someone who he falls for, thus "I love you" and for that person to become a steady girlfriend or for him to fall in love?

If Seddie is still going on here, then is it possible we could see two people (Freddie and Spencer) confessing their love to someone (Sam and Jenna)?

After all, this episode is clearly a love themed episode, and in all honesty, I can see Spencer building a giant heart that confesses his love for someone.

Edited on 09/04/2011 7:10pm

pscf3

[8]Sep 4, 2011
    Lol, that's what people have been saying. . But yeah, that should be what happend.
    -------------------______________-------------------------

Fireofnature wrote:

The woman who is going to play Jenna (spencer's "love interest" as some sources are saying) is actually very pretty:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1006439/

You know, here's something I really thought about. What if, what if this episode ISN'T JUST about one couple? Hmm? HMM? What if maybe this episode involves "I love you" in general, If it's Sam and Freddie, then they're one part of this and someone's saying it. Could it also be, however, Spencer and this Jenna character? After all, 1) he hasn't dated anyone for a couple episodes, so if Jenna is introduced as having been dating him, that's one thing

2) As I said before, Spencer's a 30 year old man, and I'm actually starting to see (slight, really really slight) change in him where he might be getting a little tired of the way things are going, he could be very seriously thinking about settling down by now. Most 30 year old guys who are still single want that (and believe me, I'm sure even Spencer himself would hate to be a "40 year old virgin" Not that he IS one, of course, hmm)

3) Spencer has never had a "Love" Interest, just "romantic" interests or "crushes" at best. Women who came around that he dated once or twice, but nothing more. No "Love interest" The iCarly wikia and some summary says Jenna is a "love interest". So is it too far of a stretch to think maybe Spencer finally finds someone who he falls for, thus "I love you" and for that person to become a steady girlfriend or for him to fall in love?

If Seddie is still going on here, then is it possible we could see two people (Freddie and Spencer) confessing their love to someone (Sam and Jenna)?

After all, this episode is clearly a love themed episode, and in all honesty, I can see Spencer building a giant heart that confesses his love for someone.

Fireofnature

[9]Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, in all honestly, I'd love to see a Spencer themed episode where he uses his art to propose to a woman XD

hurr05

[10]Sep 4, 2011

i think everyone is gonna find some kind of love

Fireofnature

[11]Sep 4, 2011
    Yeah, isn't it said Carly will get a boyfriend somewhere (I don't think it is Gibby though)

Maybe Gibby decides to quit steppin' out on Tasha XD

hurr05

[12]Sep 4, 2011

Uh, did you NOT see the promo where Gibby says, "We can start hanging out, just the 2 of us" or something like that

Fireofnature

[13]Sep 4, 2011
    True, but that is evidently in the Date sam and freddie episode, as is the Spencer going "Ew" right after Now instead of doing the traditional tongue sticking out smiley face, I'm going to get creative: "COLON P"

pscf3

[14]Sep 4, 2011
    lol, the episode filmed right AFTER iLY revolves around Carly's new NOTGIBBY boyfriend.

Shadowswhisper

[15]Sep 4, 2011
    • level: 2

Well going back to iOMG, and Sam being the one "in love", I would say that she finally says it. But to who is the question. The obvious answer is to Freddie, or Freddie to Sam. But I don't believe that's going to happen. It's too obvious. There's gonna be a twist to it.

It would be funny to see Spencer say it to his love interests, as long as she's willing to pay for a trip to Las Vegas, and believes in the beavcoon.

pscf3

[16]Sep 4, 2011
    Remember they go to jail in this ep., too.

Fireofnature

[17]Sep 4, 2011
    Shadowswhisper wrote:

It would be funny to see Spencer say it to his love interests, as long as she's willing to pay for a trip to Las Vegas, and believes in the beavcoon.

Yes, but it isn't that hard to believe Spencer would actually fall in love, and EVERYONE, even spencer could, say "I love you" to someone.

RiciSmokes2

[18]Sep 5, 2011
    • level: 7
    I agree, it is time for Spencer to have a steady girlfriend. (although I'm sure he has is not a virgin) But I don't see him leaving art for a higher paying job. He loves what he does, he's a true artist. Some people, especially artistic people, just aren't cut out for regular jobs. He might get a job at a museum or something, that's probably the most steady thing you could hope for out of someone like him. Maybe architecture, but that might be pushing it. He is the kind of person that needs joy and happiness in his life, a 9-5'er would tame him and change him from happy go lucky Spencer. That's y he left law school, and abhorred dentistry.

Fireofnature

[19]Sep 5, 2011
    I agree, though I don't know, I said he'd still be doing his art but with a job on the side (whether it's higher paying or not) in order to bring money in to support a family, but that would be years down the road and probably not even without being asked to do so by his future wife. He may not do it on his own, but I think if his wife asked him to, he would.

I can see him as an art teacher, working in a museum, anything to do with art *nod*

hurr05

[20]Sep 5, 2011

What if, since they end up in jail, Sam thinks that Freddie won't be able to "stand her" anymore, but Freddie proves her wrong by saying "Are you kidding? I love you, no matter what." or some crap like that