We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iKiss" Discussion

IHeartSB

[421]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 13
    What I don't get is why they made such a big deal of Freddie having a gianormous crush on Carly if nothing is being done about it. If they really want Freddie and Sam to get together, there needs to be some closure to the Creddie thing. At least part of a future episode should be devoted to it. It would be weird for Freddie to continue to be interested in Carly after kissing Sam (unless he is doing it to keep his word to Sam that no one would ever find out that their first kiss was with each other). That being said, there has been a slow decrease in the amount of time that is spent having Freddie talk about his crush on Carly. The only significant time I can think of in the whole second season is at the very beginning of iOwe You when Carly is trying to make a new flavor of lip gloss and she asks Freddie if he wants to test it out to see if she got it right and he said yes in a very desperate tone.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

skye2880

[422]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 5
    IHeartSB wrote:
    What I don't get is why they made such a big deal of Freddie having a gianormous crush on Carly if nothing is being done about it. If they really want Freddie and Sam to get together, there needs to be some closure to the Creddie thing. At least part of a future episode should be devoted to it. It would be weird for Freddie to continue to be interested in Carly after kissing Sam (unless he is doing it to keep his word to Sam that no one would ever find out that their first kiss was with each other). That being said, there has been a slow decrease in the amount of time that is spent having Freddie talk about his crush on Carly. The only significant time I can think of in the whole second season is at the very beginning of iOwe You when Carly is trying to make a new flavor of lip gloss and she asks Freddie if he wants to test it out to see if she got it right and he said yes in a very desperate tone.

Probably just to show how desperate he was, and now this season is to show how he's grown. Not necessarily -away- from Carly, but grown less dependent, less devoted, and really into more of his own person, living for himself instead of for someone he "loves".

cheysm1

[423]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 16
    IHeartSB wrote:
    You have to think though that people get over crushes,especially if the other person continues to show no interest in you. While im not sure if we have seen the last of Carly and Freddie,I dont think it will ever go beyond a crush. Could be wrong though.

xxnovaxstarxx

[424]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    I mean if you think about it, the writers would not just put a kiss in with two of the three main characters, and have it just left hanging there. Dan is very trustworthy.

[428]Jan 8, 2009
    King_of_Royalty wrote:

WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode had the worst sexual discrimination/abuse I've seen on this show yet!! I felt really bad for Freddie.

Sure things got better at the end but the very end was pointless!!! I don't see how they could be made for each other if they are just gonna go back to hating each other and Sam is just gonna push poor Freddie around again! He's not that much of a nerd anyway, all his technical equipment I'm sure is just one of his hobbies and something he loves! He doesn't mean to get too absorbed in it! He doesn't even have any pimples and thick glasses and talks like a poindexter like a real true nerd does! So yeah I'd say Freddie is no nerd. Sam picks on him for no reason, it chaps my hide!!!

?? okay, one thing to say... Freddie LIKES Sam picking on him, they didn't get together in one episode cause that would make it boring for the rest of the show (the slower the better) And your right Freddie isn't a nerd, the only nerdy thing about him is his technical knowledge, I think Sam just picks on him because she's aggressive.. and I think they have something together they haven't realized yet.

crazyforTV97

[429]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 16
    King_of_Royalty wrote:

WORST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode had the worst sexual discrimination/abuse I've seen on this show yet!! I felt really bad for Freddie.

Sure things got better at the end but the very end was pointless!!! I don't see how they could be made for each other if they are just gonna go back to hating each other and Sam is just gonna push poor Freddie around again! He's not that much of a nerd anyway, all his technical equipment I'm sure is just one of his hobbies and something he loves! He doesn't mean to get too absorbed in it! He doesn't even have any pimples and thick glasses and talks like a poindexter like a real true nerd does! So yeah I'd say Freddie is no nerd. Sam picks on him for no reason, it chaps my hide!!!

you are the most annoying person i have met on TV.com, that includes sssquarepants(who was really annoying). As ive said before, if you don't the show, don't come and ruin everybody's conversation.

personaly, this is one of my favorite episodes. Once i saw it, i couldn't wait for Nick to show a repeat. This episode single-handedly made me come back to this forum. The rest of TV.com rated this episode to be the best so far and Seddie-lovers(like me) love this episode because of the passion and emotions and romance(okay, the romance kinda sucked). Me and around 9,999 other people love iCarly, so don't ruin it for us. If you don't like it LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You'd make this forum very happy if you just left. whew, i need some fuit punch.

SuperCOD2fan

[430]Jan 8, 2009
    • level: 7
    Good episode I am an extreme Creddie shipper and fan and I kinda thought that most of the moments were Creddie except for the big scene in the end. Excited for the next love based episode and hopefully give us creddiers some hope left.

[431]Jan 9, 2009
    SuperCOD2fan wrote:
    Good episode I am an extreme Creddie shipper and fan and I kinda thought that most of the moments were Creddie except for the big scene in the end. Excited for the next love based episode and hopefully give us creddiers some hope left.

Don't forget about the beggining though, that was SOO seddie, any fighting scene is a seddie one. But your right on the creddie too though, it acually made it so I'd be a little less disgusted if creddie happened, before I would've puked, now I'd just be a little queasy

sweetmemi

[432]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 17
    I really liked this episode. I can't believe Sam and Freddie kissed. I was like "Oh no!" because Sam closed her eyes, meaning she is gonna start liking Freddie and it's gonna be all weird now. LOL.

[433]Jan 9, 2009
    sweetmemi wrote:
    I really liked this episode. I can't believe Sam and Freddie kissed. I was like "Oh no!" because Sam closed her eyes, meaning she is gonna start liking Freddie and it's gonna be all weird now. LOL.

I know, everyone only seems to notice her eyes open at first, but at the end, when she closes them you can tell they are gonna get together. But I don't think it'll be akward, I think they should start arguing more, trying to hide the feelings..

Stacyy_

[434]Jan 9, 2009
    Loved this episode! Alot of cute Creddie AND Seddie moments And of course I loved the kiss at the end hehe God there is like a war going on between the Seddie and Creddie people, I am so glad Im neutral XD

Fireofnature

[435]Jan 9, 2009
    Stacyy_ wrote:
    Loved this episode! Alot of cute Creddie AND Seddie moments And of course I loved the kiss at the end hehe God there is like a war going on between the Seddie and Creddie people, I am so glad Im neutral XD

Yeah, I know, though for me it is hard being the only person trying to keep the peace. *sigh* I like to remain on a neutral stance.

[436]Jan 10, 2009
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:

Yeah, I know, though for me it is hard being the only person trying to keep the peace. *sigh* I like to remain on a neutral stance.

I don't want peace, I like this war. Not that I like fighting or anything, but I like the suspense and the takeing a side and rooting for it, kinda like rooting for a sports team.... kinda... I miss the seddie/creddie battlefield.

Fireofnature

[437]Jan 10, 2009
    41225525557 wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    Stacyy_ wrote:

I don't want peace, I like this war. Not that I like fighting or anything, but I like the suspense and the takeing a side and rooting for it, kinda like rooting for a sports team.... kinda... I miss the seddie/creddie battlefield.

I don't miss that at all, lol. Seriously, I don't think there were many who enjoyed that thread. Wedgie was rough, that was for sure. I find it much more relaxing to not fight.

skye2880

[438]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 5
    I don't like fighting =( I'd like it if we could all just accept that we have different views, and go on peacefully. That'll never happen though *sigh*

Animegirlx

[439]Jan 10, 2009

At last, I post!

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat right after Sam suggested that "you want to kiss and get it over with?" It wasn't the sweetest kiss because Sam wasn't even into it. Her first, but she should at least try to do something else than sit there with her eyes looking right to left like a moron. But all in all, Freddie was so brave to do it. And I think this is going to turn into something... with the way it ended... I mean an ending like that, you know the next episode is gonna be somethin'!!!

On to my next point, of Freddie and Sam "getting it over with." Horrible idea. You should never "get it over with," just because you haven't yet. At that point before they kissed, they hadn't liked each other yet. The kiss changed them. Its not embarassing to have never been kissed and people know about. They both should have sucked it up... Because theres tons of people at Carly's school that probably have never been kissed. It would stop people from picking on them, but thats no reason why they should, and they didn't like each other. As far as we know.

And I heard some talk about when people got their first kisses here... and some haven't. I wanna play! Mine... last year. Sometime in October. Age fourteen. And I'm fourteen now... and it was with my boyfriend...

[440]Jan 10, 2009
    Animegirlx wrote:

At last, I post!

This episode kept me on the edge of my seat right after Sam suggested that "you want to kiss and get it over with?" It wasn't the sweetest kiss because Sam wasn't even into it. Her first, but she should at least try to do something else than sit there with her eyes looking right to left like a moron. But all in all, Freddie was so brave to do it. And I think this is going to turn into something... with the way it ended... I mean an ending like that, you know the next episode is gonna be somethin'!!!

On to my next point, of Freddie and Sam "getting it over with." Horrible idea. You should never "get it over with," just because you haven't yet. At that point before they kissed, they hadn't liked each other yet. The kiss changed them. Its not embarassing to have never been kissed and people know about. They both should have sucked it up... Because theres tons of people at Carly's school that probably have never been kissed. It would stop people from picking on them, but thats no reason why they should, and they didn't like each other. As far as we know.

And I heard some talk about when people got their first kisses here... and some haven't. I wanna play! Mine... last year. Sometime in October. Age fourteen. And I'm fourteen now... and it was with my boyfriend...

I KNOW, why would anyone want to just get it over with, ALTHOUGH I found it sweet that they both shared a deepish kind of talk and how they shared that burden in common. And I think they had to have some way for them to kiss at first, to let the feeling start comin... like they WILL. I'm one of those non-kiss people btw. I find it annoying how the show made it seem SOO wierd to never have had a first kiss. now many of my friends have... and we're the same age as them..