We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHire An Idiot" episode discussion

Zwingli4

[41]Feb 15, 2011
    • level: 16

KatiePhil wrote:
    well see, if he was a hunk of beefcake meat, im afraid sam would go for him haha if ya catch my drift

I'm sure Sam has her canibalistic urges completely under contol--well, at least almost!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Iamdapwnage

[43]Feb 16, 2011
    Did anyone else but me notice the slight change in the opening credits?

teenj12

[44]Feb 16, 2011
    • level: 26
    Iamdapwnage wrote:
    Did anyone else but me notice the slight change in the opening credits?

The opening credits will probably keep changing/getting udpdated, because Dan hasn't finished the season yet. Or he's finished, but has to make final edits..

KatiePhil

[45]Feb 18, 2011
    • level: 3
    i noticed that stars bursted out behind the icarly logo at the beginning. i had to rewind it and rewatch cuz i thought it looked sweet!

KJLwriter

[46]Feb 19, 2011
    • level: 8
    KatiePhil wrote:
    i noticed that stars bursted out behind the icarly logo at the beginning. i had to rewind it and rewatch cuz i thought it looked sweet!

I didn't even notice that but I will watch for it from now on! It sounds really cool!

teenj12

[47]Feb 19, 2011
    I really liked the end part with Spencer, the lady, and grandpa Shay. it was really funny ^_^ .

Evening_Haze

[48]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 7

Like most of you, I didn't think this episode was the best. I think that's partly because new ICarly episodes are becoming scarce and when a new one does come up, I expect it to be really good. Cort was annoying, I wanted to kill him when he kept messing everything up, personally I didn't think he was all that good looking, and seriously, what kinda name is Cort? However, I loved Ashley, loved how she turned out to be really smart. And she was actually really funny when she was pretending to be dumb. I loved the part where she was asking where the lost and found was so she could put Carly's purse there after she found it on Carly's bed. My favorite line of the episode was something that Carly said, and I forget exactly what it was but it was something like, "I kinda feel bad for Cort, you know, because he's so... stupid..."

As for shipping...this was kind of a more Creddie-ish episode. And as for the people saying how we shouldn't really be concerned with shipping and should focus mainly on the comedy of ICarly, it is kind of Dan's fault for making us shippers. I mean, first he gives us a Seddie kiss, and then a Creddie dance/make-out, and then tells us not to care about who ends up with who? WTH? I personally am a Seddie shipper, and logically feel that Sam and Freddie probably will end up together in the end, so I look for hints in the episodes. I also feel that ICarly isn't all that funny, like say, Drake & Josh. So shipping is one of the most interesting parts of the show for me.

Anyway, rant over, and yes, I felt like writing in purple today. Sue me.

(on side-note: WOOH! My 100th post!!!)

Edited on 02/23/2011 12:08pm

Fireofnature

[49]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 13
    I didn't really see much of either Seddie or Creddie, to be perfectly honest.

And other things, in relatinships, I always look at the deeper levels (Because actions can lie, they don't always mean something at all. Like if people say Carly's frustrated growl was "OOH CREDDIE JEALOUSY" to me that was more her being frustrated because Freddie wasn't getting it and wouldnt' fire ashley), on the deeper levels, Freddie and Ashley probably had more chemstry than Freddie and either the two girls XD

RomanZolanski

[50]Feb 23, 2011
    • level: 12
    Honestly, shipping is done in almost every show, which I really hate, because not everything is about relationships, and majority of teens are SINGLE. And plus, if every show did have everyone matched up with everyone, especially within friends, then that's just being unrealistic.

Canada_Michael

[51]Feb 26, 2011
    • level: 10

Fireofnature wrote:
    I didn't really see much of either Seddie or Creddie, to be perfectly honest. And other things, in relatinships, I always look at the deeper levels (Because actions can lie, they don't always mean something at all. Like if people say Carly's frustrated growl was "OOH CREDDIE JEALOUSY" to me that was more her being frustrated because Freddie wasn't getting it and wouldnt' fire ashley), on the deeper levels, Freddie and Ashley probably had more chemstry than Freddie and either the two girls XD

I agree I didn't see any Creddie in this episode. I think I saw a post earlier in this thread by someone mad that this was a Creddie episode, & how they complained or will complain to Dan. I hope they did/do because as a Creddie fan it can only improve Creddie's chances .

Fireofnature

[52]Feb 26, 2011
    Haha, who knows. I still stand fast to my belief that neither Creddie or Seddie will happen, and still a possibility that no relationships may take place

vanillacupcakes

[53]Mar 1, 2011
    ^Still disagree. I think Dan will make a ship happen in the last episode and hype it like crazy to get higher ratings. Like somebody mentioned every tv show has some sort of pairing. If there is no shipping what was the point of iSYL?? iKiss?? iSD??

I'm so tired of both Seddie and Creddie fans complaining, so I'd rather not have that happen. -_- How in the world was this episode shippy?? People are getting really delusional. I understand people thinking there were Creddie moments in the episode. The shirt rubbing scene was kind of cute. That doesn't mean it's huge Creddie development, it just shows that they're really close friends. It's nothing to get mad about. They might get together, so what? I sort of disagree, compared to a lot of the episodes this season I thought it was pretty good. My standards have been lowered since iSell Penny Tees. I liked how Gibby actually served a purpose but still managed to be random. I liked the ending and I kind of liked Cort. He wasn't that good looking, but he acted like a hopeless puppy dog. He was basically treated like a puppy dog too. I adored Ashley too, and sort of liked the idea of Ashley and Freddie being together. Oh well. This episode was alright, better than iDo but worse than iGet Pranky.

Fireofnature

[54]Mar 3, 2011
    vanillacupcakes wrote:
    ^Still disagree. I think Dan will make a ship happen in the last episode and hype it like crazy to get higher ratings. Like somebody mentioned every tv show has some sort of pairing. If there is no shipping what was the point of iSYL?? iKiss?? iSD??

I'm so tired of both Seddie and Creddie fans complaining, so I'd rather not have that happen. -_- How in the world was this episode shippy?? People are getting really delusional. I understand people thinking there were Creddie moments in the episode. The shirt rubbing scene was kind of cute. That doesn't mean it's huge Creddie development, it just shows that they're really close friends. It's nothing to get mad about. They might get together, so what? I sort of disagree, compared to a lot of the episodes this season I thought it was pretty good. My standards have been lowered since iSell Penny Tees. I liked how Gibby actually served a purpose but still managed to be random. I liked the ending and I kind of liked Cort. He wasn't that good looking, but he acted like a hopeless puppy dog. He was basically treated like a puppy dog too. I adored Ashley too, and sort of liked the idea of Ashley and Freddie being together. Oh well. This episode was alright, better than iDo but worse than iGet Pranky.

I agree with every word you said. At least I'm not the only person that sorta liked the thought of Ashley and Freddie together XD

pscf3

[55]Mar 6, 2011
    Teenj12,
    He finished the season 6 months ago. The reason theyre changing is probably the opposite. Dan probably doesn't have anything else to do.

Others,

Of course a relationship between Creddie or Seddie will happen. Otherwise, none of the "shippers" will be happy, which is the opposite of what the producers want.

RomanZolanski

[56]Mar 6, 2011
    • level: 12
    But shipping is really pointless unless the show actually implies that there will be a couple in the future. In reality, friends don't date their friends, and it doesn't matter about keeping viewers happy or not, it's to keep things moving. Relationships are going add continuity, which is something Dan tries to stay away from in iCarly. And if a couple MUST come out to make shippers happy, then that means every show on TV must do the same, because shipping is done everytime a new show airs. And it's really annoying if couples like Creddie or Seddie end up happening because it's not like it's the end of the world. They've each had their shot, and now it seems pretty content. I'm not saying I don't agree, but having a couple end up in the end really isn't obvious or needed.

jegolas1973

[57]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 22

I think eventually Spencer will return to law school, even though he was glad when Grandpa Shay said he did not have to go back.

Edited on 03/12/2011 5:42pm

teenj12

[58]Mar 13, 2011
    jegolas1973 wrote:

I think eventually Spencer will return to law school, even though he was glad when Grandpa Shay said he did not have to go back.

I could see that happening at the end of the show (the series finale), like Spencer decides its best he goes back to law school to make a better future for himself.

Diamondgrl13

[59]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 6
    Totally can't picture that. It's completely out of character, and I'd be really disappointed if it ended like that. I think the ending should be something more along the lines of, their dad (Carly and Spencer) comes home and Spencer finally tells him he dropped out of law school and is an artist, and about the same time, he actually LEGIT-ly gets one of his sculptures into a gallery, like, for real. Or something to that effect. But I really wanna see him tell Mr. Shay. We need to actually SEE their dad. At least ONCE.

futuramarama

[60]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 37
    it's been stated in the show before how terrible law school was for spencer, so i can't really see him returning. if you hate something that much, why return. if he's worried about his dad being mad, well, spencer is 26 and wants to do art, and if his dad is upset or whatever, then it's just too bad for him