We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iHire An Idiot" episode discussion

CATTVSHOW

[1]Jan 28, 2011
    • level: 3

Hello iCarly fans so it was announced about a day ago that there's a new iCarly coming on February 12th titled "iHire An Idiot".

Summary: The iCarly group hires a temporary technical producer to replace Freddie while he is busy, and end up hiring a guy named Cort for the job, much to Freddie's dismay. It is believed that Carly and Sam only hired Cort because they think he is "good looking" but soon realize he is much less than a professional when it comes to technology. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to sneak his bottle bot into the Seattle Art Museum but gets caught twice, then gets Gibby to do it for him but he also fails.

What do you guys think??? do you think this is a good episode???

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[2]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 13
    Spencer and Gibby's part sounds like it could have some amusement. All they want to do is show off Spencer's artwork! XD. The main group's plot doesn't seem all that different...

MusicAddictBabe

[3]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 18
    The C/S/F plot sounds like one of those "life's lessons" sort of plots. And the Sp/G plot sounds pretty amusing...of course we already know that they fail lol.

frontman19

[4]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 14

Does anyone know if Nick released the promo yet? They usually do it two weeks before the event

Edited on 01/29/2011 7:16pm

KJLwriter

[5]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 8
    I can't wait for this episode. It sounds really good.

KatiePhil

[6]Feb 3, 2011
    i am ticked that there isnt a commercial yet!

teenj12

[7]Feb 4, 2011
    • level: 26
    CATTVSHOW wrote:

Hello iCarly fans so it was announced about a day ago that there's a new iCarly coming on February 12th titled "iHire An Idiot".

Summary: The iCarly group hires a temporary technical producer to replace Freddie while he is busy, and end up hiring a guy named Cort for the job, much to Freddie's dismay. It is believed that Carly and Sam only hired Cort because they think he is "good looking" but soon realize he is much less than a professional when it comes to technology. Meanwhile, Spencer tries to sneak his bottle bot into the Seattle Art Museum but gets caught twice, then gets Gibby to do it for him but he also fails.

What do you guys think??? do you think this is a good episode???

Meh...sounds kinda too simple..

idk..

RemDiamond

[8]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 5
    promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_eAi-4D3mI

redfairy11

[9]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 2
    It's kind of unreal how happy that promo made me.

Already knew about the Cort thing, but I love that Freddie's not taking it lying down and decided to hire Ashley as well. I love that the hallway scene seems to be Carly and Freddie fighting because they're both jealous.

I'm sooo looking forward to this episode now.

KatiePhil

[10]Feb 5, 2011
    hahaha FINALLY! a friggin promo. this shall be a funny ep. i can tell already

redfairy11

[11]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 2
    Also, considering that we got to see Griffin shirtless in iDate A Bad Boy and Spencer numerous times as well (the most recent being iGet Pranky), I think somebody should start a poll about seeing Nathan shirtless in a future episode. I might be old enough to have babysat him while in high school, but I can't deny that he has gotten smoking hot over the last couple of seasons.

I DEFINITELY think that's something both the Creddie and Seddie shippers will unanimously agree with (about seeing him shirtless).

futuramarama

[12]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 37
    Seems like it could be a good episode. Maybe Cort and Ashley will hook up or there will be something happening between the two of them, where they both quit.

teenj12

[13]Feb 6, 2011
    redfairy11 wrote:
    Also, considering that we got to see Griffin shirtless in iDate A Bad Boy and Spencer numerous times as well (the most recent being iGet Pranky), I think somebody should start a poll about seeing Nathan shirtless in a future episode. I might be old enough to have babysat him while in high school, but I can't deny that he has gotten smoking hot over the last couple of seasons.

I DEFINITELY think that's something both the Creddie and Seddie shippers will unanimously agree with (about seeing him shirtless).

Nathan has stated that he's unconfortable taking off his shirt, so no.

Anyway, this seems like a creddie - ish episode based off the promo. Excited to see where this episode goes.

KatiePhil

[14]Feb 6, 2011
    yea but since he has been working out more, i wonder if he has changed his mind

ruffmanfan88

[15]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 12
    I didn't feel like find the season 4/5 thread so I am posting it here. Victorious is on episode 211 that is being filmed this week (By a youtube video). so it looks like Dan we be doing a short season of that as well.

teenj12

[16]Feb 10, 2011
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    I didn't feel like find the season 4/5 thread so I am posting it here. Victorious is on episode 211 that is being filmed this week (By a youtube video). so it looks like Dan we be doing a short season of that as well.

1.) The discussions of season 4 and 5 are on the second page.

2.) This is ridiculous. Dan obviously CAN'T write and produce two shows at once.

futuramarama

[17]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 37
    i keep forgetting this is on tomorrow. first new episode in nearly three months. woo! hope it's good

teenj12

[18]Feb 11, 2011
    futuramarama wrote:
    i keep forgetting this is on tomorrow. first new episode in nearly three months. woo! hope it's good
    me too strangely..

frontman19

[19]Feb 11, 2011
    • level: 14

Here are a bunch of sneak peaks if you are curious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZuXCKoI2OY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZWi5fMmeRM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OgIH79JpqM&feature=player_embedded

NicNack4U

[20]Feb 12, 2011

I saw it and here is how I feel about it...

********SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!********************************************* (LOOK AWAY NOW IF YOU HAVE MISSED IT!!)

Okay, seriously? It all seemed so very rushed. Like, Dan KNEW that there hasn't been a new ep. in a while, and wanted to get iHire An Idiot out so we wouldn't all spam up his Twitter demanding for it. Plus, it really wasn't even funny. At all. Not funny-funny or the usual stupid-funny.

Also, it seems like Dan was trying to tell us to abandon the Sedde ship and hop on aboard the CRUDdie one. Really, Dan? A rushed-up ep. with nothing funny or interesting, except Spencer, and full of Creddie? This isn't like him at all. Unless he wasn't the one to write the ep. Again.

This, and iSAFW has DEFENITELY made me not like the show anymore. I give up on it. But, NEVER, EVER will I give up on Seddie. I've loved that ship since iPilot, and I'm not about to let iSAFW & iHAI change that. I will continue to watch the show, but ONLY to see if Dan will step up and steer it around to focus on Seddie more. And of course, to watch for Jerry Trainor. That guy is AWESOME!

I have expreesed my disappointment to Dan on the iCarly FB page, so I hope he reads it. I really hope so. Otherwise, this show will end in the ever-so perfectly cliched Creddie. Please, Dan. Don't disappoint your Seddie fans anymore. Please?