We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iHave My Principals Episode Discussion

Sara_Marie_41

[41]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 18
    This is what happens when you got a------e to do things their foes hate.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[42]Oct 19, 2009
    • level: 12
    A reminder, you can pick up your copy of iCraly, the game for wii and ds tomorrow at gamestop. Online, its a week from tomorrow, but at gamestop, you can get it tomorrow.

Sarah22299

[43]Oct 20, 2009
    • level: 2
    aamilne wrote:

I thought the episode was fine overall. The Freddie & Sam scene was OK, showing us how Freddie really does care about Sam, at least as a friend. Some people probably still wonder why he puts up with her, though. LOL! Actually, Freddie probably understands Sam fairly well, and has come to accept her just as she is.

I found the scene with the cowboy riding Spencer to be simply creepy. Dan continues to do creepy scenes. I thought that Dan had went to far in iCook when the man was wrestling kids, but he found a way to do an even creepier scene. Come to think of it, there was a scene in a show involving a stakeout where Spencer handcuffs a former childhood bully to a sofa and then proceeds to spank him. Somebody should do a list of creepiest iCarly scenes, because they keep piling up.

I am beginning to find the shirtless Gibby stuff repetitive. On the other hand, he has become such a fixture in the show that you almost expect it.

Some folks mentioned Sam holding Freddie's hand. I don't remember this. I assume she was taking him by the hand to lead him away. I'll probably watch the episode again to see if I can catch it.

I never saw the holding hands as well. Someone wanna tell me where that is? Plus, i heard mentions of another seddie slap, they said something at the same time but never ACTUALLY slapped each other, right?

Sara_Marie_41

[44]Oct 20, 2009
    i just recently wrote down an alt. ending for it. i was watching the simpsons and this episode, and then idea. ironcally, in my mass comm. class, we were just talking about censorship, and i brought this for an example.

nicknameless101

[45]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 25
    I loved this episode, but there's one thing that confuses me. Why did Gibby throw up after Mr. Howard gave him detention?

Sara_Marie_41

[46]Oct 25, 2009
    nicknameless101 wrote:
    I loved this episode, but there's one thing that confuses me. Why did Gibby throw up after Mr. Howard gave him detention?

he should've threw up on Howard, make it more interesting.

Girlygirl24

[47]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 28
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:

it would

nicknameless101

[48]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 25
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:
    it would
    But it would also be disgusting. XP

DarthFreeza

[49]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 23
    nicknameless101 wrote:
    Girlygirl24 wrote:
    Sara_Marie_41 wrote:
    nicknameless101 wrote:
    it would
    But it would also be disgusting. XP
    Agreed

iCarlyFan101

[50]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 3
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    aamilne wrote:

I thought the episode was fine overall. The Freddie & Sam scene was OK, showing us how Freddie really does care about Sam, at least as a friend. Some people probably still wonder why he puts up with her, though. LOL! Actually, Freddie probably understands Sam fairly well, and has come to accept her just as she is.

I found the scene with the cowboy riding Spencer to be simply creepy. Dan continues to do creepy scenes. I thought that Dan had went to far in iCook when the man was wrestling kids, but he found a way to do an even creepier scene. Come to think of it, there was a scene in a show involving a stakeout where Spencer handcuffs a former childhood bully to a sofa and then proceeds to spank him. Somebody should do a list of creepiest iCarly scenes, because they keep piling up.

I am beginning to find the shirtless Gibby stuff repetitive. On the other hand, he has become such a fixture in the show that you almost expect it.

Some folks mentioned Sam holding Freddie's hand. I don't remember this. I assume she was taking him by the hand to lead him away. I'll probably watch the episode again to see if I can catch it.

I never saw the holding hands as well. Someone wanna tell me where that is? Plus, i heard mentions of another seddie slap, they said something at the same time but never ACTUALLY slapped each other, right?

Hand-holding? When? I didn't see any...

But yes - they did slap each other. Right after they said something at the same time. It was done in a very Three Stooges manner and meant for comedy, not to be taken seriously.

Edited on 10/29/2009 9:45am

Sara_Marie_41

[51]Nov 3, 2009
    I was just thinking remember how Howard wants coporal punishment back in IGot Detention. Why didn't he and Briggs risk breaking the law and go with their word.

Girlygirl24

[52]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 28
    iCarlyFan101 wrote:
    Sarah22299 wrote:
    aamilne wrote:

Hand-holding? When? I didn't see any...

But yes - they did slap each other. Right after they said something at the same time. It was done in a very Three Stooges manner and meant for comedy, not to be taken seriously.

I agree

Sara_Marie_41

[53]Nov 23, 2009

Say, since i thought up an alt. ending to the episode... well, 2 to be sure, can anyone image a sequel to the episode.

TheSchwab

[54]Nov 26, 2009
    • level: 11

iCarlyFan101 wrote:

Here you go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/s640x480.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v102/slicknickshady/photo2gdf.jpg

Aprilshakira

[55]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 10
    aamilne wrote:

I totally agree about the creepy cowboy scene. Was Dan making a refference to *gasp*....sex?

pixarprincess

[56]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 13
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    aamilne wrote:

I totally agree about the creepy cowboy scene. Was Dan making a refference to *gasp*....sex?

Can someone explain to mean exactly HOW this Cowboy scene was creepy?

NatalieTV100

[57]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 10
    pixarprincess wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    aamilne wrote:

Can someone explain to mean exactly HOW this Cowboy scene was creepy?
    Honestly I din't pay much attention in iHaveMyPrincipales but when I saw the cowboy "riding Spencer" , was taken a back.

Sara_Marie_41

[58]Dec 2, 2009
    You know, it woud've be more interesting if Sam just say how she hates Briggs and Howard right into their face! It needed more drama, I had to review it. Then, Sam would be at peace, if she can stay in one piece.