We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iHave My Principals Episode Discussion

sockstar

[21]Sep 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    This is a school that allows not having a shirt at all, but doesn't allow a turtleneck. So yeah.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Obiwan456

[22]Sep 30, 2009
    Really, that's a technicality. Like the guys that wrote the handbook knew a student would be a no shirt fanatic.

Uranium_OJ

[23]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 6
    True. I'm looking through the "Dress Code" section of my handbook (we call it the planner), and it says no where specifically that students have to wear a shirt. It's just assumed they will. But WHAT kind of shirt or top they wear is what the handbook focuses on.

mrmen1

[24]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 13

Maybe he does something negative on the show like accidentally hitting Carly in the head during "Random Dancing" or something like that.

But, it's only my opinion.

AngelTails2

[25]Oct 11, 2009
    I just saw the infomercial on this episode and it seems that Principal Franklin does get fired and Mr. Howard and Ms. Briggs (Finally Appearing after some absence) are the new co-principals and they start to make changes. For example they make a school uniform with a blue top and a a khaki bottom.

DPluver2012

[26]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 11
    AngelTails2 wrote:
    I just saw the infomercial on this episode and it seems that Principal Franklin does get fired and Mr. Howard and Ms. Briggs (Finally Appearing after some absence) are the new co-principals and they start to make changes. For example they make a school uniform with a blue top and a a khaki bottom.

i saw it bout an hr or 2 ago and this ep looks hilarious xD i think im gonna like it haha

saylavee

[27]Oct 11, 2009
    • level: 18

*opens bag of gummy worms and eats a few* The return of Ms. Briggs and Mr. Howard...hmmm...this can only end badly...muahahaha. seems like my evil voodoo rituals have worked *eats a handful of gummy gums* this is going to be a most interesting episode *pets cat*if you need me i will be milking my Hamster named Gibby. *another handful of gummy forks*

Now back down to reality...

this episode looks hilarious! gota love the school uniform rebellion idea. and yay ms. briggs is back, more random annoying scottish music! poor principal franklin though

Gibby says that he will sneak into yuor rooms and eat you from the inside out...muahahahahaha!!!!!!! *eats more gummy flowers*

Obiwan456

[28]Oct 15, 2009
    Wells this answers one question that came up with one of Dan's picture. It was of Carly with the megaphone and everyone wanted to know what she was saying.

saylavee

[29]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 18
    Okay...this episode was HILARIOUS!!!! Spencer yelling out radom songs before riding the bull was great. Gibby pulling up his shirt when prinicpal franklin walked in was awesome...well gibby was just awesome in this episode. There was even alittle tiny seddie moment which i enjoyed but yeah this episode was GREAT!!!

XEOCX

[30]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    Great episode. Was laughing most of the time and there was some Secret Seddie!!!

DarthFreeza

[31]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 23

Very funny episode. Mr. Howard, Ms. Briggs, and Princepal Franklin really shined in this episode.
    And I liked alot of the Sam and Freddy interaction in the episode.
    The Spencer sub-plot was decent and finally didn't take up too much of the episode.

This is probably my favforite episode this season so far

iCarlyMark

[32]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 2
    Solid episode tonight for sure. A few parts that got a good laugh out of me. But nothing too great.

I still stand by the thought of Ms. Briggs being one of the most boring iCarly characters ever created. She was never funny to me when iCarly started and my opinion hasn't changed after her return.
    Edited on 10/17/2009 5:51pm

WadeCollins

[33]Oct 17, 2009
    I love the Bucky character.

iCarly317

[34]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 13
    Great episode. A lot of funny parts. The most funny was Gibby pulling up his shirt when Principal Franklin came in. Its nice to see Carly and Freddie be a little more rebellious in this episode, when they came up with the plan to get Ted back. The Shawn part was funny to, and he made the right choice going after Carly to try to be his girlfriend.

aamilne

[35]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 6

I thought the episode was fine overall. The Freddie & Sam scene was OK, showing us how Freddie really does care about Sam, at least as a friend. Some people probably still wonder why he puts up with her, though. LOL! Actually, Freddie probably understands Sam fairly well, and has come to accept her just as she is.

I found the scene with the cowboy riding Spencer to be simply creepy. Dan continues to do creepy scenes. I thought that Dan had went to far in iCook when the man was wrestling kids, but he found a way to do an even creepier scene. Come to think of it, there was a scene in a show involving a stakeout where Spencer handcuffs a former childhood bully to a sofa and then proceeds to spank him. Somebody should do a list of creepiest iCarly scenes, because they keep piling up.

I am beginning to find the shirtless Gibby stuff repetitive. On the other hand, he has become such a fixture in the show that you almost expect it.

Some folks mentioned Sam holding Freddie's hand. I don't remember this. I assume she was taking him by the hand to lead him away. I'll probably watch the episode again to see if I can catch it.

iCarlyMark

[36]Oct 17, 2009
    May I ask does anyone here love T-Bo? Seriously I always crack up when he sells something different.

I love how Dan made him sell donuts this week and the joke between him, Sam & Freddie.

DarthFreeza

[37]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 23

Tipo with the doughnuts was hilarious x). I used to think the character would get old with him just always trying to sell something but I like the little twists that come in when he tries to sell something xD.

And you don't like Ms. Briggs, iCarlyMark? I always thought she was pretty funny and much better a character than Mr. Howard. But whatever ^.^

1MMfan

[38]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 16
    I think this episode was the best so far. I loved how Freddie helped Sam get her anger out lol. I also loved the part where the kids were pretending to go crazy. This was one of the funniest episodes and nothing was disappointing.

sockstar

[39]Oct 18, 2009
    Carly and Freddie holding each other when they were scared was awesome.

Obiwan456

[40]Oct 18, 2009
    This episode was hilarious!