We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iGet Pranky" Episode Disscusion

Diamondgrl13

[61]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 6

Am I the only one who thought this episode wasn't very good?? I didn't have high hopes for it to begin with, but I still was disappointed. And I really didn't like the ending. I thought Sam's crush on Spencer was very interesting though! Hope they use that as a storyline at some point..or at least reference to it again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[62]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 7

Sam has a crush on Spencer.......I kinda saw this coming

pscf3

[63]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 16
    This was a REALLY good episode, it may not be the BEST in the series (it may be, but I've only watched it once so it's kinda hard to judge), and it kept me laughing the whole way through.

There were 3 jokes that really stood out, and I couldn't stop laughing at them:

1. Carly watching Megan on Drake & Josh.
    2. Spencer watching Crazy Steve on D & J
    3. Sam having a crush on Spencer.

KJLwriter

[64]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 8
    I missed the part when Sam said she has a crush on Spencer. Where did that happen? I can't believe I didn't hear that......

KJLwriter

[65]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 8
    Nevermind that. I just saw it now. I heard it. Wow. I didn't expect that to happen. Freddie's face during it is funny. He's like...what the? Spencer's face after she says that is funny too.

slim324k

[66]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 12
    Great episode! The whole Sam having a crush on Spencer to me was kinda of obvious. I mean she's always at Carly's even when she's not there. She always goes to Spencer for help or participates in his projects. Think they will probably make and episode to go around that...mark my words!!!

teenj12

[67]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 26
    Drew0313 wrote:

I agree though, he kind'a didn't deserve a beat down at the end. With all his pranking, he never really physically injured anybody (And Gibby was the only one who was hospitalized in this ep). And he was pretty much talked into the pranking again thanks to Carly.

i would beat Spencer up too if he blinded me . Even if it was 15 years ago. Everyone hates the ending,I for one thought it was funny.

Klaxon96

[68]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 2

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

I agree though, he kind'a didn't deserve a beat down at the end. With all his pranking, he never really physically injured anybody (And Gibby was the only one who was hospitalized in this ep). And he was pretty much talked into the pranking again thanks to Carly.

i would beat Spencer up too if he blinded me . Even if it was 15 years ago. Everyone hates the ending,I for one thought it was funny.

Well, I sure as hell didn't. I was actually furious.

teenj12

[69]Sep 26, 2010
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

Spencer got what he asked for. Simple as that.

Klaxon96

[70]Sep 26, 2010

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he didn't.

teenj12

[71]Sep 26, 2010
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he didn't.

Listen,I feel bad for Spencer,but it was funny and Spencer had it coming for blinding those people. Carly's a** disearved a beatdown right along with her brother.

Klaxon96

[72]Sep 26, 2010

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he didn't.

Listen,I feel bad for Spencer,but it was funny and Spencer had it coming for blinding those people. Carly's a** disearved a beatdown right along with her brother.

Oh, so being beat up by people 15 years older, including guys is ok. You're a sick bastard.

teenj12

[73]Sep 26, 2010
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he d whole scidn't.

Oh, so being beat up by people 15 years older, including guys is ok. You're a sick bastard.

DID I SAY THAT? Your taking the whole scene tooo seriously.

Klaxon96

[74]Sep 26, 2010

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he d whole scidn't.

Whatever.

teenj12

[75]Sep 26, 2010
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Klaxon96 wrote:

teenj12 wrote:
    Drew0313 wrote:

No he d whole scidn't.

Whatever.

Listen,I'm not here to fight with a new user,I do want to welcome you to the boards however.

frontman19

[76]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 14

Certainly not the best episode of iCarly, but some of the pranks were pretty cool and I also found the end funny. The funniest parts of the episode to me where hearing the old Drake and Josh clips. I think Sam's "little crush" on Spencer is interesting but it isn't going to be followed up on. It was a joke and that's what it was meant to be, I mean in real life a lot of girls have fleeting crushes on friends older brothers, but it never lasts. I'll watch it a few more times and see if it stands up, but so far it's my least favorite of the season so far.

pscf3

[77]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 16
    Whoa, TJ12 and klaxon, chillax. I kinda agree with TJ12, you are taking this way too seriously ( but not as much as schillingklaus).

P.S. Watch your language klaxon, that ain't getting you nowhere in life.

Klaxon96

[78]Sep 26, 2010

Ok guys, I did take this a little too far and I apoligize.

iCarlyMark

[79]Sep 26, 2010

Spencer's prank scene on people might just rank up as some of the funniest stuff that I've seen on the show. The episode was pretty fun. As to the joke of Sam's 'little' crush on Spencer, I just find that to be as one person said here sweet. No matter if it's never talked about again, it was awesome piece of info to know.

Edited on 09/26/2010 11:27am
    Edited 2 total times.

Drew0313

[80]Sep 26, 2010
    • level: 12

I think it was more of that the ending didn't really give much resolution to the entire episode. It simply ended with Spencer getting beaten up, (which is in a way the same manner iLook Alike ended) I was hoping that with seeing his whole old classmates again, that Spencer was going to experience that flashback again and have a Crazy Steve-like panic attack or something.

It just didn't end the way I'd hope. Especially in comparison to Big Time Rush and Victorious later that evening.