We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iChristmas" Discussion

cocobean12

[61]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 7
    I saw this episode a couple weeks back and I'm not really a big fan of the show, but I've got to say they're really improving the show this season. With iGo to Japan, iStage an Intervention, iOwe You and now this, they're really improving on the acting and getting dramatic when they REALLY need to. Last season was a mess, especially with airing iWanna Stay with Spencer too early...
    Edited on 12/19/2008 7:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ycc1988

[62]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 20
    Why does Freddie never say the one? Answer one: reverberation. In an average room, it could take half a second or more for the echoes from Freddie's countdown to go away. Answer two: in case his counting is a little off and he's caught counting "one" on air.

I still can't see how normal Spencer led to Carly with Nevel.

MarianePoli

[63]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 11

"I still can't see how normal Spencer led to Carly with Nevel."

I think that Spencer being normal made Carly different than she is and this different Carly could like Nevel, perhaps...

skye2880

[64]Dec 19, 2008
    • level: 5
    Mmhmm. Normal Spencer also probably encouraged Carly to date someone seemingly smarter and more "proper" like Nevel.

XD Also, we can speculate that Freddie doesn't say the "one", according to one of the newest vids on icarly.com, because it makes people disappear. *snerkedy snerk snerk*

ycc1988

[65]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 20
    According to TVGuide, iChristmas has 9 air slots coming up. Obsessive?

pdyc

[66]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 16
    Well, they don't show holiday specials outside of the holiday it is meant for so its reasonable that it shows like a hundred times this month

iCarly317

[67]Dec 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    Kind of like how much they are showing Merry Christmas Drake and Josh. They're really playing that a lot as well.

Turks-Reno

[68]Dec 22, 2008

Yeah Merry Christmas Drake and Josh was played a lot too, I just thought they were trying to get a lot of people to see it by attracting viewers with its popularity. Could've been also something along the lines of getting excited for Christmas and wanting to watch it a lot, who knows they might have been trying to get everyone into the holiday spirit too.

As for iChristmas if they are playing that one a lot too, more of that Christmas cheer is coming into play on Nick. Either way I'm just excited its almost Christmas and two new Christmas specials on TV shows on Nick came out this year, so it looks like this was a fantastic and a really big year. (like us getting a new president too hint hint.) Presents, Santa Clause, Reindeer, me love Christmas..., I could go on about that all day.

THEDAFTPUNK

[69]Dec 24, 2008
    did anyone else notice when Carly asked Mitch where Sam was that Mitch muttered "Damn" under his breath? It isn't much, but I was still a bit surprised to hear it on a kids show.

AndreaMSkate

[70]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 49
    Pinned. Sorry it took so long.

Fireofnature

[71]Dec 24, 2008
    THEDAFTPUNK wrote:
    did anyone else notice when Carly asked Mitch where Sam was that Mitch muttered "Damn" under his breath? It isn't much, but I was still a bit surprised to hear it on a kids show.

Never noticed.

skye2880

[72]Dec 24, 2008
    THEDAFTPUNK wrote:

Are you sure it was "Damn" and not "Sam"? XD

THEDAFTPUNK

[73]Dec 25, 2008

no he didn't say sam, it was when he was trying to find something to say and just muttered damn as he dropped into the box

go to youtube and type in icarly christmas pt2 and go to 7:34 and listen closely as he's jumping back into the box.

DarkIvory

[74]Dec 25, 2008
    • level: 3
    It's not really that big of a deal, it's not like he cursed or insulted anyone...

THEDAFTPUNK

[75]Dec 25, 2008
    yeah I know it wasn't a big deal, it was just some small blooper or something I heard and wanted to see if anyone else heard it as well.

Animegirlx

[76]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 7

Dang, I loved this episode! The Mitch part was funny... but went to far on the wings thing... My favorite part is where Carly is crying. We were introduced to Rona Burger, Freddie's girlfriend. I don't know why he would date her if she is so stuck up. Because the Freddie with the altered Spencer line seems the same and sophisticated. Also, i don't understand, if Spencer and Marissa are dating... shouldn't Carly and Freddie be more talkative? It seemed like Freddie did not know who Carly was. And they are going to be step-siblings? Don't understand.

I loved when Carly ran upstairs and looking for Mitch. The crying scene was great. How perfect, for a Creddie such as I, did it rock, the person that came in while she was crying... to be Freddie? Amazzzzinggg! He was the first one there when the wish was broken. I also enjoyed the hug, Carly looked like she was happy to be hugging Freddie, more than just being reunited.The next part when they were singing around the fake tree was really sweet. It must be a Washington tradition, or a city tradition to whistle the O Christmas Tree song around it. Very lovely. A really good episode!

skull555

[77]Jan 14, 2009
    • level: 18
    This was and Awesome Episode! I really Loved it!

[78]Jan 22, 2009
    • level: 8
    skye2880 wrote:
    THEDAFTPUNK wrote:

Are you sure it was "Damn" and not "Sam"? XD

yea cause in Ikiss when Carly was yelling SAM! It sounded a lot like that too, anyone else notice that. O, and I went back and watched that on Ichristmas, I didn't hear anything

iCarly317

[79]Jan 22, 2009
    Might have been something they cut out by now if he really did say it.

marcdragicevic

[80]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 21
    Just saw the episode for the first time. It may be the first time the episode has been shown where I live.

It was probably one of the strangest episodes, but still it was quite touching.It sent a clear message to the audience about Christmas and other things.