We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iCarly Saves TV" Discussion

Collegebound06

[81]May 21, 2008
    • level: 32
    i hope it will be the 13th b/c thats coming up soon and i just saw the promo today and the movie looks so cute
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[82]May 21, 2008
    • level: 49
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    i hope it will be the 13th b/c thats coming up soon and i just saw the promo today and the movie looks so cute

It's gonna rock, no matter what it is. I haven't been disappointed in a single episode yet!

Collegebound06

[83]May 21, 2008
    me neither and im sure the movie is going to be a great portrayal of icarly at its best

iskabibble07

[84]May 21, 2008
    • level: 13

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    It's gonna rock, no matter what it is. I haven't been disappointed in a single episode yet!

I agree. I caught an epi today that I had not seen before and I was like, wow, every epi is so full of details and humor and fast paced dialog and physical schtick. Even just watching those little clips on the web site I am like how could these four performers and these producers be so talented and just keep it up week after week. The balance is perfect between school issues, Spencer's projects, family issues and the show. I would hate to see the Tv thing upset that balance. But I have a lot of trust in Dan that he won't let the way the show works get disturbed.

AndreaMSkate

[85]May 22, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Collegebound06 wrote:

I agree. I caught an epi today that I had not seen before and I was like, wow, every epi is so full of details and humor and fast paced dialog and physical schtick. Even just watching those little clips on the web site I am like how could these four performers and these producers be so talented and just keep it up week after week. The balance is perfect between school issues, Spencer's projects, family issues and the show. I would hate to see the Tv thing upset that balance. But I have a lot of trust in Dan that he won't let the way the show works get disturbed.

I had a great deal of faith in Dan until the end of Zoey 101...ahem. But he's done very well with iCarly thus far so I expect that this will be spectacular.
    Edited on 05/22/2008 11:02am

Collegebound06

[86]May 22, 2008
    dan has been awesome in everything..well most things lol..yeah the zoey 101 ending not so much..but icarly has been very successful so why not make a movie?

zulaz

[87]May 23, 2008
    well, the movie DOES premiere June 13. thats what it says on T.V Guide. so, it wont be long till we can see it =)

Wedgie317

[88]May 23, 2008
    I wonder why they're not showing much of the commercial. I thought they would want to hype it up more, even this early.

Collegebound06

[89]May 23, 2008
    sweet..thanks for sharing..i just wished it would premiere on the 20th b/c then that would be my excuse for not watching camp rock..altho i wont watch it anyways lol..anyways we have 3 weeks until icarly saves tv and im excited now..looks so good..

AndreaMSkate

[90]May 23, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    well, the movie DOES premiere June 13. thats what it says on T.V Guide. so, it wont be long till we can see it =)

Awesome!! Omg I'm really excited. I bet they'll hype it up a lot more the week beforehand, like they did with Chasing Zoey.

zulaz

[91]May 23, 2008
    oh ya..of course they will. its still kinda early since its 3 weeks before it starts. and since iCarly is like..in the top 5 in television, im sure they will show commercials about it like how they did with Indiana Jones...dam...that movie was preveiwed every other commercial.

ycc1988

[92]May 24, 2008
    • level: 20
    I just noticed Sam slaps Freddie with a rib. Looks like the theory of Freddie getting left out of the TV show could be true. Freddie complains, but Carly and Sam are having too much fun to care.

crzza

[93]May 24, 2008
    That's a good theory. Freddie should be in it though!

iskabibble07

[94]May 24, 2008

ycc1988 wrote:
    I just noticed Sam slaps Freddie with a rib. Looks like the theory of Freddie getting left out of the TV show could be true. Freddie complains, but Carly and Sam are having too much fun to care.

Interesting. Carly and Sam not caring about Freddie is pretty much out of character for the show so far though. I especially can't see Carly just ditching him. And the show would suffer badly if they took out any of the four central characters. We can live without Nevel or Mrs. Bensen or some of the other occasional characters. But without Freddie, Spencer, Sam and Carly, it isn't nearly as good as with all four. I bet Dan knows that.

zulaz

[95]May 24, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:

Interesting. Carly and Sam not caring about Freddie is pretty much out of character for the show so far though. I especially can't see Carly just ditching him. And the show would suffer badly if they took out any of the four central characters. We can live without Nevel or Mrs. Bensen or some of the other occasional characters. But without Freddie, Spencer, Sam and Carly, it isn't nearly as good as with all four. I bet Dan knows that.

they wont get rid of any of the 4 main characters. becuase they KNOW that it will ruin their show BADLY

Wedgie317

[96]May 24, 2008
    Unless someone quits the show. But I can't see that happening here.

zulaz

[97]May 24, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:

yeah me either. i doubt they would want to quit. this is their chance to become BIG.

Collegebound06

[98]May 24, 2008
    i was wondering that too

AndreaMSkate

[99]May 24, 2008
    Wedgie317 wrote:

I never saw anyone quitting Zoey 101, but it happened more than once. But I also don't see there being any drama on the iCarly set, like there was on Zoey 101.

Collegebound06

[100]May 24, 2008
    i think they should already be hyping it up..i mean its only 3 weeks (well less now) away