We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iCarly Saves TV" Discussion

Wedgie317

[101]May 24, 2008
    • level: 13
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    i think they should already be hyping it up..i mean its only 3 weeks (well less now) away
    That's what I'm saying. Normally, they already are hyping it up more and more.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

zulaz

[102]May 24, 2008
    well, i dont watch T.V that much anymore, unless if it's a show i like. (iCarly for example). but im sure they will advertise the movie like CRAZY during the last week.

Collegebound06

[103]May 24, 2008
    • level: 32
    yeah m/b theyll start next month

zulaz

[104]May 25, 2008
    well, the episode discription says : A producer wants to bring Carly's show to television, but not without a major overhaul first.

hmm..so of course that gives us a major hint that something will go wrong terribly, and its up to carly,sam, and freddie to come up with a plan to fix this.

Collegebound06

[105]May 25, 2008
    hm..i wonder what kind of trouble this could mean lol

iskabibble07

[106]May 25, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    well, the episode discription says : A producer wants to bring Carly's show to television, but not without a major overhaul first. hmm..so of course that gives us a major hint that something will go wrong terribly, and its up to carly,sam, and freddie to come up with a plan to fix this.
    Hmm an overhaul would mean maybe they wanted to get rid of Sam or Freddie and they had to decide whether to allow that so the show could get bigger or be loyal to each other. Or maybe the would want to make it less relaxed and free as it is when they do it from the home studio which means they are going to screw it all up. The best outcome, like with techfoot would be if they realized they didnt want others to meddle and dumped it and just kept everything like it always has been. I hope that is how it turns out.

Collegebound06

[107]May 25, 2008
    that would be horrible..but carly wouldnt let them

Wedgie317

[108]May 25, 2008
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    well, the episode discription says : A producer wants to bring Carly's show to television, but not without a major overhaul first. hmm..so of course that gives us a major hint that something will go wrong terribly, and its up to carly,sam, and freddie to come up with a plan to fix this.
    Hmm an overhaul would mean maybe they wanted to get rid of Sam or Freddie and they had to decide whether to allow that so the show could get bigger or be loyal to each other. Or maybe the would want to make it less relaxed and free as it is when they do it from the home studio which means they are going to screw it all up. The best outcome, like with techfoot would be if they realized they didnt want others to meddle and dumped it and just kept everything like it always has been. I hope that is how it turns out.
    I'm still thinking its a typical plot. So I'm gonna guess, like you said, that they have to decide whether or not to get rid of Freddie or Sam, or both. And the fame of being on TV will get to Carly, so she won't care that much about them. Then she'll do anything to get them back. Or Sam and Freddie can stay, but there will be too many changes to how they do iCarly. So then they'll try to get out of being a TV show and go back to normal iCarly.

Collegebound06

[109]May 25, 2008
    u think carly will be taken in?

AndreaMSkate

[110]May 25, 2008
    • level: 49
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. I don't want the whole show to be completely transformed from what it is now.

zulaz

[111]May 25, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Yeah that's what I'm hoping for too. I don't want the whole show to be completely transformed from what it is now.

i dont think it will be transformed. i think Dan is smarter than that. just look at Drake and Josh & Zoey 101. a movie didnt really change the show at all. (unless if its the last episode/TV movie to end the series)

gryffinval7890

[112]May 25, 2008
    • level: 12
    zulaz wrote:

i dont think it will be transformed. i think Dan is smarter than that. just look at Drake and Josh & Zoey 101. a movie didnt really change the show at all. (unless if its the last episode/TV movie to end the series)

i think it will be completely transformed... but just for that ep... and in the end they will probably decide they like doing the webisodes better..

Collegebound06

[113]May 25, 2008
    yeah but in the end..carly will choose her friends lol

gryffinval7890

[114]May 25, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yeah but in the end..carly will choose her friends lol

yeah, thats what i was thinking... they'll go back to webisodes cuz they were going out of the picture, and had less freedom to do what they do best..

Collegebound06

[115]May 25, 2008
    yeah..this way no one tells them what to do b/c they are in control of their own webshow

gryffinval7890

[116]May 25, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yeah..this way no one tells them what to do b/c they are in control of their own webshow

totally! thats why they are awesome as they are..lol!

Collegebound06

[117]May 25, 2008
    and thats why they started the webshow anyways lol

gryffinval7890

[118]May 25, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    and thats why they started the webshow anyways lol

yup yup yup!
    but you can't blame them for letting fame get to them for a little while..

Collegebound06

[119]May 25, 2008
    yeah i mean at first its ok but theyll come to their senses

gryffinval7890

[120]May 25, 2008
    Collegebound06 wrote:
    yeah i mean at first its ok but theyll come to their senses

totally! i think it would even be okay if everything was the same except for it not being online anymore...

but since it wasn't its totally easy to go for all the perks, lol! i would too!lol! (except the ribs.. i don't eat meat! tee hee!)