We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly and Zoey 101 Discussion

secrets710

[121]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 21
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Woah be careful of triple posting there Gunnar. I'm assuming it was from when the site was being all funky.
    yea, what was up with that? it's been happening on the Z101 forum too
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Wedgie317

[122]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 13
    Yeah, for a few minuets it wouldn't even let mre come on this board. Then my post had trouble going thorugh.

AndreaMSkate

[123]Jun 16, 2008
    • level: 49
    Just a glitch. It's over now. Back on topic!

Nature9000

[124]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    Back on topic would be the discussion of Zoey and iCarly....hey, what was that episode that Jenette McCurdy guest starred in? Nathan Kress too...

AndreaMSkate

[125]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Back on topic would be the discussion of Zoey and iCarly....hey, what was that episode that Jenette McCurdy guest starred in? Nathan Kress too...

Jennette was in a season 2 episode called "Bad Girl." (She was the Bad Girl lol). For any Jennette fans who aren't Zoey 101 fans, I recommend you watch this episode just to see her acting. She does a great job, and shooting Zoey 101 with Dan Schneider is pretty much how she got her role on iCarly (she has said Dan has had her in mind ever since she shot Zoey 101).

As to Nathan Kress, he's never been on Zoey 101.

Nature9000

[126]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Jennette was in a season 2 episode called "Bad Girl." (She was the Bad Girl lol). For any Jennette fans who aren't Zoey 101 fans, I recommend you watch this episode just to see her acting. She does a great job, and shooting Zoey 101 with Dan Schneider is pretty much how she got her role on iCarly (she has said Dan has had her in mind ever since she shot Zoey 101).

Hmm, thought I saw somewhere that he had been, guess that was wrong. Yeah, I should see the episode with her in it. The episode with Jenette McCurdy in CSI was awesome too by the way!

crzza

[127]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Hmm, thought I saw somewhere that he had been, guess that was wrong. Yeah, I should see the episode with her in it. The episode with Jenette McCurdy in CSI was awesome too by the way!
    She was on CSI?! :O

Nature9000

[128]Jun 17, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

She was on CSI?! :O

Yes, season 2 episode 20 I believe. It is called Cats in the Cradle.

secrets710

[129]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

yea, i didnt think that nathan had been on there........

ok, is like every star from nick guest starring on CSI??

Nature9000

[130]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Uh no...it's only been Jenette McCurdy as far as I know. As you see on my profile banner and everything else, I'm a huge fan of CSI and I haven't seen any other Nick star there.

secrets710

[131]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

Uh no...it's only been Jenette McCurdy as far as I know. As you see on my profile banner and everything else, I'm a huge fan of CSI and I haven't seen any other Nick star there.
    alexis something(the girl who played nicole on Z101) was on CSI too.

Nature9000

[132]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

I wouldn't have known, I don't watch a lot of Zoey 101, it's just sort of too romantic or something for me. (Odd I say I don't like romance yet that's the best that I ever write out of anything.) The first episode I ever saw of it reminded me of a chick flick and that turned me off....sadly...though I did see other episodes of it that I liked!

secrets710

[133]Jun 17, 2008
    ^you're lucky you didn't say that in the Z101 forum, you probably would've been attacked with posts and PMs.....but i have to agree, some of the epis can get a little 'chick flickish'. but i like it so HA! ahem.

Nature9000

[134]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    ^you're lucky you didn't say that in the Z101 forum, you probably would've been attacked with posts and PMs.....but i have to agree, some of the epis can get a little 'chick flickish'. but i like it so HA! ahem.

Yeah, I always wondered why the iCarly forums were the ones to actually make me a regular...probably because we have great people here and a pretty good editor. The episodes of Zoey I did see that I didn't think were all that bad, those are the ones I liked. I'd probably like the episode with Jenette McCurdy, since iCarly and CSI are my two favorite shows and Sam's my favorite character in iCarly...making that actress high up on my MLA Chart: "Most Liked Actors"

AndreaMSkate

[135]Jun 17, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:

I wouldn't have known, I don't watch a lot of Zoey 101, it's just sort of too romantic or something for me. (Odd I say I don't like romance yet that's the best that I ever write out of anything.) The first episode I ever saw of it reminded me of a chick flick and that turned me off....sadly...though I did see other episodes of it that I liked!

OMG if Zoey 101 fell under MY description of a chick flick, I would've hated it. But it's not very chick flickish to me...

secrets710

[136]Jun 17, 2008
    ^actress. and the epi you saw was bad girl, season 2. and, btw, there are a lot of people over here from the Z101 forum, even the editor-andrea's also the editor of Z101.

AndreaMSkate

[137]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    ^you're lucky you didn't say that in the Z101 forum, you probably would've been attacked with posts and PMs....

Too true.

secrets710

[138]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    ^you're lucky you didn't say that in the Z101 forum, you probably would've been attacked with posts and PMs....

Too true.
    most of them would have been from me.....but, if someone said that about choey or quogan? *sharpens battleaxe* and yea, zoey 101 isnt THAT much of a chick flick. my definition of chick flick would be:
    girl: EH MA GOD, LET'S GO SHOPPING!
    gril 2: EH MA GOD, GREAT IDEA! LET'S TOTALLY GO!
    blah blah blah blah blah........anything that has anything to do with great amounts of shopping, oh my gods, and totallys.

AndreaMSkate

[139]Jun 17, 2008
    ^ That's basically what I think of a chick flick as too. And that's so not Zoey 101, thankfully. I wonder which episode Nature saw that was chick flickish.

secrets710

[140]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That's basically what I think of a chick flick as too. And that's so not Zoey 101, thankfully. I wonder which episode Nature saw that was chick flickish.
    yea, me too. nature, do you remember what the 'chick flick' epi you saw was about?