We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iCarly and Zoey 101 Discussion

Nature9000

[141]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That's basically what I think of a chick flick as too. And that's so not Zoey 101, thankfully. I wonder which episode Nature saw that was chick flickish.
    yea, me too. nature, do you remember what the 'chick flick' epi you saw was about?

I'm not sure I remember...I think it just had a lot to do with relationships and stuff...I don't remember.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[142]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 21
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ That's basically what I think of a chick flick as too. And that's so not Zoey 101, thankfully. I wonder which episode Nature saw that was chick flickish.
    yea, me too. nature, do you remember what the 'chick flick' epi you saw was about?

I'm not sure I remember...I think it just had a lot to do with relationships and stuff...I don't remember.
    are you sure it was Zoey 101? cause hardly any of the epis revolve around realtionships.....well, there's walk-a-thon and surprise/chase's girlfriend, but still........andrea, can you think of any?

Nature9000

[143]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

are you sure it was Zoey 101? cause hardly any of the epis revolve around realtionships.....well, there's walk-a-thon and surprise/chase's girlfriend, but still........andrea, can you think of any?

I don't know, it might have been like H20 where I turned it on for the first time out of boredom and saw something that just reminded me of that and I turned it back off. Though I remember a lot of drama in the episodes.

crzza

[144]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 49
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

I don't know, it might have been like H20 where I turned it on for the first time out of boredom and saw something that just reminded me of that and I turned it back off. Though I remember a lot of drama in the episodes.
    H20 always has alot of drama. Never really entertaining, though.

secrets710

[145]Jun 17, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:

well, H2o isn't really a chick flick either. just dramatic. back on topic, um..........i like Z101 and icarly.

Nature9000

[146]Jun 17, 2008

secrets710 wrote:
    crzza wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    well, H2o isn't really a chick flick either. just dramatic. back on topic, um..........i like Z101 and icarly.

And I like iCarly better than Zoey101! but thats just because iCarly and CSI are almost the only shows I bother to watch these days...That doesn't mean I don't like Zoey, some you like, some you don't

secrets710

[147]Jun 17, 2008
    ^again, if you said that on the Z101 forum, you would've been brutally attacked by PMs and posts. but, this technically isnt part of the Z101 property, so you're lucky....as long as you dont insult it or anything. but, i know how ya feel. some people like some shows, some dont.

AndreaMSkate

[148]Jun 17, 2008
    Posting about a show simply to express dislike is a TOS violation anyway.

secrets710

[149]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    exactly. so........um........have you noticed that most of dan's shows all have the same type of characters? zoey and carly are sorta alike, and freddie and quinn........

Nature9000

[150]Jun 17, 2008

AndreaMSkate wrote:
    Yeah, I think that falls under trolling, right?

secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    exactly. so........um........have you noticed that most of dan's shows all have the same type of characters? zoey and carly are sorta alike, and freddie and quinn........

I really didn't notice that, really....I don't actually see Freddie and Quinn being all that alike. I mean, Quinn is really more feminine and likes to experiment on everything...Zoey and Carly could be alike.

Edited on 06/17/2008 2:22pm

secrets710

[151]Jun 17, 2008
    by freddie and quinn being alike, i meant the fact that they're both smart, and a bit geeky.

Nature9000

[152]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    by freddie and quinn being alike, i meant the fact that they're both smart, and a bit geeky.

Yep, that makes sense!

secrets710

[153]Jun 17, 2008
    and zoey and carly, since they're both smart, can always fix the problem, and always do the right thing.

Nature9000

[154]Jun 17, 2008
    Yeah, that's true...

crzza

[155]Jun 17, 2008
    Alot of the characters on here are like the same as Zoey 101 people. I cant type today

AndreaMSkate

[156]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:

I wonder what it would be like if they were to ever meet...

crzza

[157]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

They would invent a machine that chews your food for you.

secrets710

[158]Jun 17, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

haha, that would be a hilarious epi it's actually possible for it to happen-in schneiderverse- since, quinn lives in seattle, and that's where the iCarly group lives too...

Nature9000

[159]Jun 17, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

haha, that would be a hilarious epi it's actually possible for it to happen-in schneiderverse- since, quinn lives in seattle, and that's where the iCarly group lives too...

Not sure about that because Zoey101 is over and for them to meet, it would have to be a crossover episode. I don't think crossover episodes will happen if the show ended

abarai92

[160]Jun 17, 2008
    • level: 12
    Nature9000 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

Not sure about that because Zoey101 is over and for them to meet, it would have to be a crossover episode. I don't think crossover episodes will happen if the show ended
    Well, most likely not. Zoey 101 is over, done with, ca-put.