We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iBeat the Heat Episode Conversation

Girlygirl24

[101]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 28
    4 more days
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[102]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 16

Whooo! I'm excited!! Is it at 8:00?

frontman19

[103]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 14

Yep, and it looks pretty funny.

taillow22

[104]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 11

Will it live up to iPsycho?

Girlygirl24

[105]Jun 22, 2010
    hopefully

DPluver2012

[106]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 11
    does anyone feel kinda not excited about this ep? maybe its just cuz i havent seen many commercials for it that why, i better get excited for it tho!

vanillacupcakes

[107]Jun 23, 2010

Really? I haven't seen any commercials for it, I had to youtube them to find them. It's best to not have any expectations when you watch them though, then you're surprised if it's good and not too disappointed if it's bad. I'm just excited that it's a new iCarly ep, because it seems like it's been awhile since iPsycho.I've been getting tired of watching these season 3 episodes over and over again. I'm so excited for Season 4!

XEOCX

[108]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 7

I just got recently hyped since Sarcasticleaves posted her latest vid for the episode. HOLY CRAP!! I'VE NEVER LAUGHED SOOOO HARD IN MY LIFE!!!

saylavee

[109]Jun 24, 2010
    • level: 18
    OMG i saw that too it was hilarious!! She fixed my headphones to! One side of it was broken so nothing was coming out, i refused to listen to them saying to lower the volume since its low with only one side working. I had the volume up all the way and...WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now both sides work...i will never understand how. But it was a hilarious spec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYtoybXBoEE&playnext_from=TL&videos=qspiJgg3-m4&feature=sub

for those of you who want your speakers to work or break again

saylavee

[110]Jun 26, 2010
    Fun Facts are actually up early O.o I didnt read em yet though, i only read his introduction thing.

http://danwarp.blogspot.com/2010/06/by-dan-schneider-icarly-executive.html#more

Lordryuuken

[111]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 3

It isthe season 3 finale.

simmysexyhot

[112]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 1
    okay this is wot i hve heard:

all the a.c have been shut down because of a large heatwave tht struck in seatlle. luckly spencer saves the day and build a machine tht works and is juz like a a.c. But everyone in bushwell homes comes and lives in carly apartment untill the a.c are fix but griffin has to stay as well becasue stay at an apartment in bushwell homes. But tries to get carly to like so makes sam go out wid him so carly could get jealous freddie tries to explain tht griffin is setting a trap. Meanwhile freddie had bben dating a girl over the internet but is 6 foot sommat but doesnt look like it in her photos

Girlygirl24

[113]Jun 26, 2010
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANNETTE MCCURDY!!!!!

MabinogiFan

[114]Jun 26, 2010
    • level: 6
    It seems to me that with each episode, the focus of the show is starting to turn away from the iCarly web show and more towards the lives of Carly, Sam, and Freddie. Either that, or that's what the show has always focused on and the web show is just a side story.

This episode did not even feature an iCarly webshow. And I kind of hoped Griffin would play a bigger role than obsessing over his pee-wee babies.

vanillacupcakes

[115]Jun 26, 2010

MabinogiFan wrote:
    It seems to me that with each episode, the focus of the show is starting to turn away from the iCarly web show and more towards the lives of Carly, Sam, and Freddie. Either that, or that's what the show has always focused on and the web show is just a side story. This episode did not even feature an iCarly webshow. And I kind of hoped Griffin would play a bigger role than obsessing over his pee-wee babies.

I agree about Griffin. Actually I think all the characters should have had a bigger role(Chuck, Sabrina, Lewbert, etc). There were so many characters who came back, they didn't have enough air time. They only got about half a scene. It was mostly just showing how all of them would interact with each other. It was still funny. I didn't like the conflict either. I actually care more about Carly, Sam,and Freddie's lives than the webshow. I find the webshow more like the cherry on top. I do understandwhat youare saying though, and I agree. I just don't mind that much because I dofind the episodesabout theirlives more interesting than many of the episodes about the webshow(iQuit iCarly, iNevel, iCarly Awards, etc).

frontman19

[116]Jun 26, 2010

This episode could have been so much funnier than it was, all the guest stars barely got any screen time, Griffin was just annoying, Sabrina and Freddie was kind of funny, but got old really quickly, and the speech at the end was pretty groanworthy. I did laugh some though, but for a highly anticipated season finale, it was very disappointing, although the whole arguing between everyone in the apartment before the speech was pretty funny.

sockstar

[117]Jun 27, 2010
    • level: 12

The only reason it was the season final is because Nick delayed it's airing so they could have the "summer heat" night or whatever. It was never meant to be a season final, and not many of Dan's shows ever do them, because the network screws the order around.

And the only reason it was "highly anticipated" or whatever, is because a bunch of seddie fans took a single picture with Sam and Griffin (that didn't even end up in the show itself at all), and extrapolated some huge sub-plot where Griffin hits on Sam to make Carly jealous, and for whatever reason Freddie "saves" her.

Edited on 06/27/2010 2:31am

saylavee

[118]Jun 27, 2010
    I liked the episode, but at the same time i didnt like it. It was kinda boring in some parts. It couldve been so much better if they used the guest stars more. The ending was great though. With the "monster". I actually forgot the project was on the floor.

frontman19

[119]Jun 27, 2010

sockstar wrote:

And the only reason it was "highly anticipated" or whatever, is because a bunch of seddie fans took a single picture with Sam and Griffin (that didn't even end up in the show itself at all), and extrapolated some huge sub-plot where Griffin hits on Sam to make Carly jealous, and for whatever reason Freddie "saves" her.

I tried to tell them they were wrong but they wouldn't listen. What I also meant by highly anticipated was that the twitpics were released early and a lot of people got excited that they would show it in February or March.

vanillacupcakes

[120]Jun 27, 2010

sockstar wrote:

The only reason it was the season final is because Nick delayed it's airing so they could have the "summer heat" night or whatever. It was never meant to be a season final, and not many of Dan's shows ever do them, because the network screws the order around.

But you got to admit, seeing all the Seddie fans getting all worked up about it was pretty hilarious. Coming from a Seddie fan, the whole thing was ridiculous and I found it funny that they are disappointed. LOL I feel mean. I hate all these "themed" nights(the "beyond belief" night, the environment night, etc). I'm not sure why, but I don't like it. It would be cool to have iSpeed Date as the season finale, but then that would change the Creddie dynamic a bit because it would then be after iSYL. But Seddie fans and Creddie fans LOVED that ending, and it would build up so much suspense, you know? It would have been better IMO.