We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iBeat the Heat Episode Conversation

jako123456789

[1]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 4

Okay I've heard two plots for this episode, which is true?

Plot 1: Griffin comes back and decides to date Sam instead.

Plot 2: All the air in the apartment breaks but Spencer makes an air machine for his room, so everyone in the apartment has to stay at Carly's place. That includes Griffin.

Which plot is right? And if both of them are wrong than what's the real plot? And what's the sub-plot?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tweenboy

[2]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 9
    jako123456789 wrote:

Okay I've heard two plots for this episode, which is true?

Plot 1: Griffin comes back and decides to date Sam instead.

Plot 2: All the air in the apartment breaks but Spencer makes an air machine for his room, so everyone in the apartment has to stay at Carly's place. That includes Griffin.

Which plot is right? And if both of them are wrong than what's the real plot? And what's the sub-plot?

I know which plot is real and which is fake,i also know the subplot.I just telll you that plot 2 is real/right

jako123456789

[3]Dec 28, 2009
    what's the sub plot?

tweenboy

[4]Dec 28, 2009
    jako123456789 wrote:
    what's the sub plot?

There`s one released that Spencer cant work on his art beecuase of all the ppl.This is about 49% true.

jako123456789

[5]Dec 28, 2009

What will Sam do in this episode? Freddy and Mrs. Benson will move into Carly and Spencer's apartment, and that will be their part, but what will Sam's part be? And what will happen to iCarly? And how would Carly feel if Griffin was in her apartment?

Sorry for all the questions. Please answer

katywishing100

[6]Dec 28, 2009
    • level: 15

If this episode doesn't air for months, why is their a thread already?

jako123456789

[7]Dec 28, 2009
    When does this episode air?

KatelynBrissey

[8]Dec 29, 2009
    Not much is known, but I'd have to say this is my most anticipated episode due to the pictures of Griffin talking to Carly and talking INTENSELY to Sam.

I can't wait!

j_white_27

[9]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 5
    Also Freddie meets the tall girl in Carly's apartment. What I think happens is that the air con. breaks in the building but Spencer has made his own so everybody has to come there cus everywhere else is too hot. Grifin also comes and there was a picture of Grifin and Sam against Freddie's door but we don't know if that is part of the story or if it is just a pic. Freddie meets a tall girl and then feels self conscious cus he is shorted than her. It is thought to be a good development episode esp. for Seddiers. Sam could get jealous of Freddie or if there is anything going on with Sam and Griffin then Freddie could get jealous. It could be the season 3 finale.

Freddimamay

[10]Dec 29, 2009
    Well Sam was digging pretty hard on Griffin the first time around. Could be interesting, who knows maybe Sam has some secret hobby that doesn't suit her either. The pageant girl ep kinda could prove that. But I love the pic where Griffin pretty much is begging Carly to let him bring in his peewee babies (at least thats what it seems like to me) Like he can't stand the moisture that will get on their fur or something, lol

Aprilshakira

[11]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 10
    j_white_27 wrote:
    Also Freddie meets the tall girl in Carly's apartment. What I think happens is that the air con. breaks in the building but Spencer has made his own so everybody has to come there cus everywhere else is too hot. Grifin also comes and there was a picture of Grifin and Sam against Freddie's door but we don't know if that is part of the story or if it is just a pic. Freddie meets a tall girl and then feels self conscious cus he is shorted than her. It is thought to be a good development episode esp. for Seddiers. Sam could get jealous of Freddie or if there is anything going on with Sam and Griffin then Freddie could get jealous. It could be the season 3 finale.

The tall girl with the curly hair? No, she was in the iTwins episode. She was one of the dancers.

KatelynBrissey

[12]Dec 29, 2009
    Yeah Freddie does actually meet her in this episode tho, and I do believe they get flirty from what I hear. He's surprised by how tall she is, so I think they met online first or something like that.

I could totally see Sam making fun of Freddie for meeting someone online, then end up being jealous of the girl when she does finally get to see her. "Griffin pretty much is begging Carly to let him bring in his peewee babies (at least thats what it seems like to me) Like he can't stand the moisture that will get on their fur or something, lol"- Freddimamay

That sounds so funny ^^

Iamdapwnage

[13]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    Is it just me, or does this episode seem really simmilar to the drake and josh ep "The storm"

marcdragicevic

[14]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 21
    http://twitpic.com/ba9na I wonder if that picture comes from this episode or if they are actually acting in this photo or not.
    Edited on 12/30/2009 4:50am

jako123456789

[15]Dec 30, 2009
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    http://twitpic.com/ba9na I wonder if that picture comes from this episode or if they are actually acting in this photo or not.
    Thank you so much for that picture it seems as if Griffin is going to try to date Sam.

ruffmanfan88

[16]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    acctully this episode is not a two parter who a mistken it with iPsho. Which is the two parter episode

futuramarama

[17]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 37
    Griffin returning? Cool

Freddimamay

[18]Dec 30, 2009

KatelynBrissey wrote:
    Yeah Freddie does actually meet her in this episode tho, and I do believe they get flirty from what I hear. He's surprised by how tall she is, so I think they met online first or something like that. I could totally see Sam making fun of Freddie for meeting someone online, then end up being jealous of the girl when she does finally get to see her. "Griffin pretty much is begging Carly to let him bring in his peewee babies (at least thats what it seems like to me) Like he can't stand the moisture that will get on their fur or something, lol"- Freddimamay That sounds so funny ^^

I know! And so Griffin-ish

katywishing100

[19]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 15
    I like Griffen and Sam together.

tweenboy

[20]Dec 30, 2009
    sam`s role?well evryone basically said it.In the end both plot 1 and 2 seem to ring true,but you guys,seem to move fast,the next hot thing you hear about,you push th other thing down,i mean Isaved yoUr life was at the bottom of the page!Can we shelf this thread atlast until a commercial shows up?