We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iBeat the Heat Episode Conversation

SpandyRules63

[21]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 1

Iamdapwnage wrote:
    Is it just me, or does this episode seem really simmilar to the drake and josh ep "The storm"

That's what I'm thinking too. You know, there's a problem going on outside of the main character's home and a lot of people have to stay in there, including past characters from the show.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

NegiSpongie

[22]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 20
    Griffen returning sounds cool, but how is Sam dating him if he collects Pee-Wee Babies? Is she more accepting of it than Carly was?

TheSchwab

[23]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 11
    Griffin is in the episode.

The stuff about Griffin and Sam is all speculation. Dan could be messing with you with that one pic. Unlike most of the others in this one there are no scripts in the hands because it is not during a run through.

futuramarama

[24]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 37
    The plot could be interesting, The Storm of Drake and Josh was one of their funnier episodes

pixarprincess

[25]Jan 1, 2010
    • level: 13
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:
    Is it just me, or does this episode seem really simmilar to the drake and josh ep "The storm"

That's what I'm thinking too. You know, there's a problem going on outside of the main character's home and a lot of people have to stay in there, including past characters from the show.

I was wondering if anyone else thought that. I saw the resemblance the minute I read the description for iBeat the Heat. Hopefully it's as good as "The Storm".

marcdragicevic

[26]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

I was wondering if anyone else thought that. I saw the resemblance the minute I read the description for iBeat the Heat. Hopefully it's as good as "The Storm".

Yeah, both episodes were produced by the same person. Dan Schneider.
    So, it will be quite a similar episode.

MusicAddictBabe

[27]Mar 4, 2010
    • level: 18
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

That storm episode was awesome! By far my fave D&J epi!

As far as knowing what's gonna happen in this episode, I don't know but I hope it's good . All I heard from it is that Griffin comes back and hits on Sam to make Carly jealous. But I don't know if that's true or not.

marcdragicevic

[28]Mar 4, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

As far as knowing what's gonna happen in this episode, I don't know but I hope it's good . All I heard from it is that Griffin comes back and hits on Sam to make Carly jealous. But I don't know if that's true or not.

Yeah, it's most likely true probably.
    Yeah, I loved that episode of Drake and Josh.

chicamusica12

[29]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 13
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

Yeah, it's most likely true probably.
    Yeah, I loved that episode of Drake and Josh.
    Seriously. I loved the end! WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!

illsh0wy0uall

[30]Mar 6, 2010
    • level: 1

chicamusica12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

Yeah, both episodes were produced by the same person. Dan Schneider. So, it will be quite a similar episode.
    That storm episode was awesome! By far my fave D&J epi! As far as knowing what's gonna happen in this episode, I don't know but I hope it's good . All I heard from it is that Griffin comes back and hits on Sam to make Carly jealous. But I don't know if that's true or not.
    Yeah, it's most likely true probably. Yeah, I loved that episode of Drake and Josh.

Crazy Steve in that episode kills me. "DORA, IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!"

Edited on 03/06/2010 7:57pm

marcdragicevic

[31]Mar 7, 2010
    illsh0wy0uall wrote:

chicamusica12 wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    pixarprincess wrote:
    SpandyRules63 wrote:

Iamdapwnage wrote:

Yeah, both episodes were produced by the same person. Dan Schneider. So, it will be quite a similar episode.
    That storm episode was awesome! By far my fave D&J epi! As far as knowing what's gonna happen in this episode, I don't know but I hope it's good . All I heard from it is that Griffin comes back and hits on Sam to make Carly jealous. But I don't know if that's true or not.
    Yeah, it's most likely true probably. Yeah, I loved that episode of Drake and Josh.

Crazy Steve in that episode kills me. "DORA, IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!"

Haha, yeah. That was a classic moment.

Aprilshakira

[32]Mar 7, 2010
    • level: 10
    It would be so awesome if Dan ended iBeat The Heat with everyone singing "WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU!"

I would love that. xD

MusicAddictBabe

[33]Mar 7, 2010
    No, it should be another hit song lol.

And, yes! Crazy Steve was, like, amazing! Especially when he was so sweet to...um...the mom (i forgot her name) and always yelled at the nerd (gah forgot his name too! i remember Eric but not his. all i remember is i liked him more).

Aprilshakira

[34]Mar 7, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    No, it should be another hit song lol.

And, yes! Crazy Steve was, like, amazing! Especially when he was so sweet to...um...the mom (i forgot her name) and always yelled at the nerd (gah forgot his name too! i remember Eric but not his. all i remember is i liked him more).

I think his name was like.. Caleb or something.

Wow, I fail. xD But I loved Crazy Steve too. I really hope that after iCarly Jerry Trainor breaks out and becomes a really famous celebrity. He's so hilarious! He reminds me of Jim Carrey. I think he could be like, the next Steve Carell.

MusicAddictBabe

[35]Mar 8, 2010
    lol What do you fail at? Crazy Steve was one of the best characters of the show (kinda like how Spencer is in this show). That would be quite epic.

Aprilshakira

[36]Mar 8, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    lol What do you fail at? Crazy Steve was one of the best characters of the show (kinda like how Spencer is in this show). That would be quite epic.

I fail because his name wasn't Caleb, it was... *Wikipedia time..*

CRAIG RAMIREZ! YAY!

xD And Crazy Steve was one one of the best characters, Jerry Trainor is a great actor.

xoxlisa02xox

[37]Mar 11, 2010
    • level: 2

if everyone in the building has to stay at Carly and Spencer's apartment that means Chuck is gonna be staying there too. I cant wait to see Spencer deal with that. haha

frontman19

[38]Mar 12, 2010
    • level: 14

I can't wait to see how this episode plays out, so many possibilities, Dan could have made it a straight comic episode, it could be a big character development episode, since it's such a blanket idea, he could pretty much do whatever he wanted. I wonder when it is going to air?

MusicAddictBabe

[39]Mar 12, 2010
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:

I fail because his name wasn't Caleb, it was... *Wikipedia time..*

CRAIG RAMIREZ! YAY!

xD And Crazy Steve was one one of the best characters, Jerry Trainor is a great actor.

Ahhhh. I see. lol yes. Everyone loves Jerry Trainor :3....hopefully. If not, I'm lying! hehehe

lol The Chuck thing would be hilarious! XD

I'm excited for this episode too. I hope we do get to see more character development because I don't think there has been too much lately (in the past few episodes).

marcdragicevic

[40]Mar 29, 2010
    Griffin returns and asks Sam out to make Carly jealous as an act of revenge for making fun of his secret. Carly finds out and tries to tell Sam, but she doesn't believe her. Meanwhile, Spencer and Freddie are trying to fix the air conditioner since it has broken and everyone is gathering at Carly's place.