We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official iBeat the Heat Episode Conversation

krisiten

[61]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 5
    I think that, since the air isn't going to be working and its gonna be hot...Freddie should just walk around with no shirt the whole episode to keep cool. That would be nice (:

Ive heard tons of speculations for this episode and I'd like to see the one where Griffin tries to go for Sam to get to Carly. I love good drama.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Aprilshakira

[62]Mar 30, 2010
    • level: 10
    krisiten wrote:
    I think that, since the air isn't going to be working and its gonna be hot...Freddie should just walk around with no shirt the whole episode to keep cool. That would be nice (:

Ive heard tons of speculations for this episode and I'd like to see the one where Griffin tries to go for Sam to get to Carly. I love good drama.

That would be really, really hot. Nathan shirtless? WOOT! xD

And yeah, I agree about the whole Griffin/Sam thing. I don't think it will be a HUGE Seddie episode, but maybe Carly AND Freddie will tell Griffin off. Freddie will probably tell Sam something like "He's just using you" and then she won't believe him and call him jealous or something.

saylavee

[63]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 18
    Eh, i would still like to know where marc got his info for the change in summary from. Because for the past few months the summary has stayed the same, and his summary added that freddie was helping with the AC, where the summary i always knew was spencer was the only one working the AC, while Freddie was with a girl her met online. As for the Carly telling Sam, that is probably true, but it will probably end up being both of them telling her like you just said.

As long as it has some seddie, i'm happy.

DPluver2012

[64]Mar 31, 2010
    • level: 11
    i'de like to see freddie with his shirt off as much as the next girl ,but i think he was chubby in the first and 2nd and 3rd season of icarly,but i think he has been working out a lot lately so i would love to see abs instead of a little flab...no offense he would just be smoking with a 6 pack

quoganalltheway

[65]May 3, 2010
    • level: 2

Nathan Kress confirmed that this would be a Seddie episode! Griffin returns and asks out Sam to make Carly jealous. Freddie finds out and tries to tell Sam, but she doesn't believe him. This leaves open for speculation that Freddie becomes jealous of Griffin.

That was according to this Seddie article I readhttp://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie

marcdragicevic

[66]May 4, 2010
    • level: 21
    Griffin does make out with Sam in this episode.

sockstar

[67]May 4, 2010
    • level: 12
    quoganalltheway wrote:

Nathan Kress confirmed that this would be a Seddie episode! Griffin returns and asks out Sam to make Carly jealous. Freddie finds out and tries to tell Sam, but she doesn't believe him. This leaves open for speculation that Freddie becomes jealous of Griffin.

That was according to this Seddie article I readhttp://seddie.wikia.com/wiki/Seddie

If there's anything you shouldn't believe, it's a wiki. I could edit the iCarly wiki to say "iBeat The Heat is going to confirm a threesome between Carly,Freddie and Sam, with Sam and Carly both admitting they love Freddie. They have sex in Carly's hotub, whilst Griffin and Spencer share a hot love affair in an elevator."

frontman19

[68]May 4, 2010
    • level: 14

marcdragicevic wrote:
    Griffin does make out with Sam in this episode.

Is that proven? That would be an interesting development if that actually happened.

loey12886

[69]May 4, 2010
    • level: 10
    I predict this is a Seddie episode, but I wouldn't believe what you read on Wiki, people edit stuff on that all the time, but it could very well be true, but I just wouldn't believe it until you actually see the episode

quoganalltheway

[70]May 5, 2010
    • level: 2

I don't actually believe it,, But I sure do hope it's true

vanillacupcakes

[71]May 5, 2010
    • level: 16

Yeah, wiki isn't really a good source to trust. I remember it saying Sam would show up in iWon't Cancel the Show and then it got changed awhile later. The plot has the potential to be good. I just don't like howguys whohit onSam always come to Carly(except for Pete). I don't know, it just bugs me how Sam will be used ifthat happens. I hope that there is some good Cam friendship inthis episode though. I also wonder what Spencer is going to do in this?

krisiten

[72]May 8, 2010
    • level: 5
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Yeah, wiki isn't really a good source to trust. I remember it saying Sam would show up in iWon't Cancel the Show and then it got changed awhile later. The plot has the potential to be good. I just don't like howguys whohit onSam always come to Carly(except for Pete). I don't know, it just bugs me how Sam will be used ifthat happens. I hope that there is some good Cam friendship inthis episode though. I also wonder what Spencer is going to do in this?

I hate how they always do that to poor sam. Thats why I got so sad at the end of ispeed date. Sam got rejected by like everyone- lame. Shes a pretty girl and shes really funny. It looks like this episode might air after ipyscho, though. According to the promos on nick.

CATTVSHOW

[73]May 8, 2010
    • level: 3
    Well in iBeat the heat Sam gets a guy this time and its griffin and thats a guy carly wants so yah... and this will air in the summer

DPluver2012

[74]May 9, 2010
    • level: 11
    u know what would be awesome,but wouldnt happen? haha if griffin dates sam just to get to carly,but carly finds out and tells griffin she is dating freddie so so griffin backs off...a girl can dream :/

MusicAddictBabe

[75]May 10, 2010
    lol i getcha that would be funny. This episode needs to air NOW O_O.....lol

vanillacupcakes

[76]May 12, 2010
    • level: 16

CATTVSHOW wrote:
    Well in iBeat the heat Sam gets a guy this time and its griffin and thats a guy carly wants so yah... and this will air in the summer

Yes, but rumors say that Griffin is hitting on Sam to make Carly jealous. So he is basically just using Sam as a ploy to get Carly. That's only if it's true, I've heard lots of crazy iCarly rumors before so I'm not sure.

@krisiten: I just like convincing myself that the guys at that school are just too naive to see through Sam's "roughness" to see her vulnerable, spontaneous, absolutely amazing side of her. Okay I'm a bit of a Sam fanatic buthopefully you get what I'm saying. Well they are only around the age of 15/16 after all, so they probably judge on first appearances. I don't mean to make generalizations of teenagers or anything, because I am one, but they probably don't try to mess around with her. They're probably intimidated by her too. I just hope that in some episode, maybe this episode, that there will be a guywho sees the other side ofSam *cough Freddie cough cough*. Okay fine I'm just kidding with the Seddie comment. There have already been many episodes withguys who appreciate Carly. I think Sam needs a chance to shine in this ep.

Edited on 05/12/2010 8:52pm

twitchandglitc

[77]May 13, 2010
    • level: 8
    sockstar wrote:
    quoganalltheway wrote:

If there's anything you shouldn't believe, it's a wiki. I could edit the iCarly wiki to say "iBeat The Heat is going to confirm a threesome between Carly,Freddie and Sam, with Sam and Carly both admitting they love Freddie. They have sex in Carly's hotub, whilst Griffin and Spencer share a hot love affair in an elevator."
    ..omfg. you just made me laugh so hard..in my head.
    i'm sure no one would do that, but rather an anti iCarly site would say something more like that.

MusicAddictBabe

[78]May 13, 2010
    sockstar i def love ur creative episode synopsis...es.... XD

sockstar

[79]May 14, 2010
    • level: 12
    Hah thanks. That'd be a sweet ep wouldn't it?

twitchandglitc

[80]May 14, 2010
    • level: 8
    it'd be quite interesting.
    XD