We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official "iBalls" Discussion

alexspotsme

[81]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 15
    Not a bad episode, and I really enjoyed it. Especially Baggles, now see, Sam is a true creative brain.

I feel bad for Freddie though, he tries and wants to show he's creative as well. But it seems he needs to think outside the box. And not with puns.

It's surprising to not see much of Carly in this episode, it's definitely a first. I feel bad she had to go see Grandad to help aide him with this... foot illness?

Also, Spencer and his assistant were hilarious. They were like buddies for the best time possible. I think this was one of my favorite sub plots.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KJLwriter

[82]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 8
    I enjoyed the episode. I think Freddie is creative because he always puts little decorations in the icarly logo in the beginning of the webcast. You know what I mean? He is able to do some creative stuff with the technical stuff, but no one really notices that. I liked how Sam and Freddie co-hosted the show even though it ended badly. Baggles was funny. I also liked Spencer in this episode. He had a good subplot. I liked Marty. I thought he was going to be this person who was going to turn evil or something, but he was sweet. He was a friend to Spencer, and you don't see his friends a lot. Example = Socko! Where is he at? Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. It was cute! I thought it was funny that it turned the people's eyes weird. I mean, that isn't funny that it happened to them but it's just funny that it did happen. It was funny for the show. I'm glad he cured that girl's eye problem. Oh, and if you watch Victorious, that girl was Sinjin's sister in the Christmas episode. I don't know if any of you noticed that but I did. Oh, and I am so glad I saw the commercial for the episode with Michelle Obama in it last night. That episode looks so good! It's premiering on Martin Luther King. Jr day, which is good.

hurr05

[83]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 10

KJLwriter wrote:
    I enjoyed the episode. I think Freddie is creative because he always puts little decorations in the icarly logo in the beginning of the webcast. You know what I mean? He is able to do some creative stuff with the technical stuff, but no one really notices that. I liked how Sam and Freddie co-hosted the show even though it ended badly. Baggles was funny. I also liked Spencer in this episode. He had a good subplot. I liked Marty. I thought he was going to be this person who was going to turn evil or something, but he was sweet. He was a friend to Spencer, and you don't see his friends a lot. Example = Socko! Where is he at? Anyway, I enjoyed the episode. It was cute! I thought it was funny that it turned the people's eyes weird. I mean, that isn't funny that it happened to them but it's just funny that it did happen. It was funny for the show. I'm glad he cured that girl's eye problem. Oh, and if you watch Victorious, that girl was Sinjin's sister in the Christmas episode. I don't know if any of you noticed that but I did. Oh, and I am so glad I saw the commercial for the episode with Michelle Obama in it last night. That episode looks so good! It's premiering on Martin Luther King. Jr day, which is good.
    ahh...on Martin Luther King day, huh? Smart move, Nickelodeon

marcdragicevic

[84]Jan 8, 2012
    • level: 21
    A bit disappointed with the episode. I expected a lot more, with people getting angry at Freddie. That only lasted for a few seconds in the Groovy Smoothie. Liked the sub-plot quite a bit though.

nicknameless101

[85]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 25

This was a cool episode, although I felt bad for Freddie. Maybe I'm just a fan of less popular characters, but I think his contributions are very underrated, compared to those of Sam and Carly. I also liked Spencer's interaction with Marty, who seems to be one of the very few people who actually like his quirks. I don't get how Freddie's 3-D webcasting could've actually altered everyone else's vision, though...

teenj12

[86]Jan 9, 2012
    • level: 26

A really fun episode . I felt really bad for Freddie. This episode, like iWDF shows how underrated his contributions to the show are. LMAO, I can't believe Sam actually went and made Baggles XD.

It was nice that the web cast actually helped her vision, but Courtney was annoying with that quacking s**t.

LOL At Spencer falling out the chair xD, I laughed WAYYY more than I should have .

The hasty scene at the GSmoothie was funny. Especially when ppl thought the smoothies were the cause of their vision problems, then T-Bo was like "NO. Its not the smoothies!".

The whole 3D thing was pretty hasty.

Marty was SO awesome! lthough he seemed a little to fond of Spencer if you know what I mean xD .

The end montage was HILARIOUS!

I liked Carly in this episode. Not an overdose of her. LOL when she was like "I'm Back!" and nobody cared XD. She's like "What'd I miss?"

Overall, a well done episode .

Edited on 01/09/2012 5:09pm

marcdragicevic

[87]Jan 9, 2012
    I would have thought this episode should have gone for a bit longer. The main plot didn't go for long, once there eyes went weird.

Diamondgrl13

[88]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 6
    I think it was a good episode. Did anyone else think the "3D" stuff they showed actually DID look a little 3D-like for real? I know, I know, I'm crazy, haha. And did I miss something or did they not resolve everyone's eyes getting fixed after Freddie messed them up?? That bugs me when they leave things open-ended like that. Ugh. But still a good episode though. :-)

teenj12

[89]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 26
    The eye problems everyone aqcuired were only temporary said stated in the beginning of the last scene.

marcdragicevic

[90]Jan 10, 2012
    Who thinks Marty should come back.

RiciSmokes2

[91]Jan 10, 2012
    • level: 7
    Marty was adorable. I felt soo bad when him and Spencer had to part.

marcdragicevic

[92]Jan 10, 2012
    Yeah, I know. Marty was such a nice guy about it. They were so good for each other.

Diamondgrl13

[93]Jan 11, 2012
    • level: 6
    teenj12 wrote:
    The eye problems everyone aqcuired were only temporary said stated in the beginning of the last scene.

Ohh..ok. I guess I missed that. Thanks.

marcdragicevic

[94]Jan 11, 2012
    Also 'iBalls' is on iTunes as well.