We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Discussion for Season 6 Broadcast (Season 5 Production Code) Notes

pscf3

[121]Mar 5, 2012
    • level: 16

That user name "saylaveer" kinda freaked me out.

Edited on 03/05/2012 7:36pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[122]Mar 6, 2012
    • level: 13
    Yeah, hopefully that isn't the one we all know and love As for the Ruffman bans and all the drama going on here, I dunno, I'm just kind of tuning it all out

Huntley

[123]Mar 6, 2012
    • level: 4

That idiot. He just drove up a whole rant on the Talk Page regarding the split and going against it as he threatened to do for some time now. Wow. I just had to scream at him and expose him for what he was. He really needs to be dealt with. He's user 141.110.189.29:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_iCarly_episodes#Discussion_relating_to_the_RfC

If some can help defend the split then that would be nice. I listed out all the evidence during my rant response to Ruffmann so that should help. I don't mean drag it all off in this thread but it can use some support here. Ruffmann, nice try but after all the stuff you pulled in the past on there don't think you're going to get your way here.

Edited on 03/06/2012 1:48pm
    Edited 3 total times.

Ruffmanfan882

[124]Mar 6, 2012
    • level: 6

I have not made any edits to wikipedia in awhile, my ip is blocked for 5 years. My only acounts ano wikipedia are Checker Fred and Oolith, which I created becasue I forgot I had Checker Fred there. I am going to do this only once But lets get back on topic after this post

I created an account named Checker Fred but got blocked after being called a sock puppet on Wikipedia. So after I was blocked I just left the site. So when this iCarly issue came up I created another account Named Oolith and it got blocked under the same sock. The user did not explain anything to me and just blocked my account. I was going to talk about the issue and give my opion but decided not to. On January 28, I open a case on Simulation12 because while I was editing I found a user named Simulation22 and another User named The Cool Kat2 so I reported it as a sock of Simulation12, I have herd of this user while looking at The Cool Kat Archivies and found that about Simulation12. as The Cool Kat2 that account just looked a bit odd to me, so I just went ahead and reoprted that one as well. So after I found out I reported I started using Wikipedia on December 29, 2009 to edit pages from my favorite television shows and help out on the site. After I left there, I have not anonymously used the site. I was mainly on tv.com ruffmanfan88 and Ruffman882 (first account can not log in anymore,) and the iCarly wiki under Checker Fred. that I just started using more often on the iCarly wiki. Since the iCarly issue came up again, I wanted to give my input to Wikipedia as well, since it was mainly started there. So I ended up creating Oolith.

There Huntley there's the whole story, look into it or find out information before you start Judging. Now lets get back on topic and talk about iCarly season 6 (or what ever season tyou want to call it

Edited on 03/06/2012 1:47pm

Huntley

[125]Mar 6, 2012

I don't believe you. Just look at what this person recently said on the talk page with that IP address I listed. It strangely sounded a lot like you, even reciting things you said. Besides, you threatened to do this for a while now and you even said March 6th was the day you said you were going to post on there a while ago. You even stated that you "got" an email from Adriana Lemus in the "Season 2 Never Split" thread that's again stated here. There's no doubt in my mind this cannot be you, and I quote:

:
    Merge -I was asked to share my opinion here, I agree that Season 2 should be merged together or season 4 and 5 into one season let me explain. The issue started back in 2009 from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_iCarly_episodes/Archive_1 Posts 30, 32, 39, 44, 48, 50, 42 and a few others. This ip 64.53.133.102 was telling us that season 2 was split and for some odd reason we decided to go with it on wiki, TV.com, and Wikipedia. Fans wondering if the season was split and a few other things led to Dans blog. Which then we called it season 3 from there on. With different sites saying two different things we should go by what's best for Wikipedia. Even though Dan's blog has been used in the past, this time it has not been proven to really much of help this time. [60] Dan has stated in this blog, he is not even sure himself, by him stating this, he really does not know what's going on earthier. All of the references Jabrona has provided are earthier out of date or WP:OR, WP:SYNTH, and not WP:RELIABLE. Also the iCarly facebook has just recently changed its season 4 to 5 when the show went back into production this January. [61] (in information tab). The twitter for the show, also said they are in production for season 5. [62] (Facebook is connected to the shows twitter.) Noah Munch even said, production seasons and airing seasons are different.. Sometimes during a production season/cycle we will film a lot of episodes so it makes an airing season longer. we are going into a 5th season. [63] . (Must log in to see this) A few weeks ago Dan posted a video on his youtube channel saying, In the user Comment section, he put this (for what ever reason it was removed. Hey guys! Dan Schneider (@DanWarp) here. This video of me scaring Miranda and Jennette was shot TODAY (February 13, 2012) in iCarly season 5. We were RE-CREATING the scene from a season 1 episode called iHatch Chicks. In this new video, Carly and Sam look younger because we did their hair and clothing to make them look like they did 4 or 5 years ago, when we shot the original iHatch Chicks episode. Thumbs up! [64] I have to agree from all of the links included by Alec2011, Kevinbrogers, AussieLegend as well as the other user that season 2 were indeed split and their claims to each of the links. I have seen no sources (Current) that say the difference between the production cycles and broadcast cycles are different. So there is No season 6 at only, there is only 5 seasons for the show altogether. Also I received an email from Nickelodeon at the time they were still airing their 4th Season . This email is from Adriana Lemus(a contact from the Nickelodeon Press releases) Nickelodeon is currently airing episodes from season four of iCarly. A theme song does not really mean a new season, I have seen many shows have updated theme songs during the season. I did find this interesting though, [65]. They did state a new season. Unless season 2 was split but season 4 and 5 were one big season. What ever works though is fine as long as we get season 2 Back into one season or season 4 and 5 together into one season. There should not be 6 Seasons at all.Also, it looks like Jabrona realy does not care about the rules here and just wants it his way. He has said that he wants it to be season 6 here. It really matters on Wikipedia's rules and what's best for the site. I have seen he say that he will keep going at this untill it stays as season 6. I say lets just count this for a mege all together. I is what everyone wants anyway. 141.110.189.29 (talk) 19:35, 6 March 2012 (UTC)

Now check out the Checker Fred's messages on these user pages over on the iCarly Wiki:

http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Jon23812 (where it says "Hey")

http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:EpicFork#The_Chizz_Weekly_-_Issue_7 (where it says "iCarly")

http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Checker_Fred/Production_season_rule#comm-418961

You really are something else Ruffmann, you really are. You've been backstabbing me a lot lately and I just can't take it anymore.

Edited on 03/06/2012 2:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Ruffmanfan882

[126]Mar 6, 2012
    Like I said, lets get back to the topic here. First, I put in a request to get unblocked and, I thought it would be by March 6th, but guess that did not happen. Sorry about those threats, I was not realy thinking at the time and was still confussed about the whole thing. Also, I did get an email from that person, but I decided not to go on wikipedia and give my opion and just go trough unblocking. As far as coping and pasting, I was just lazy or I was going to say the same thing anyway and just pasted it to the iCalry wiki or here. It would have been simullar to it but not quit the same.

I am done with this issue, I am looking at it what ever happens happens. I calling it season 5, if you want to call it season 6 thats fine. Also That's mainly why I had Mac lock the Season 2 never split thread because I did not want to deal with this anymore.

Now lets just get back on topic and talk about this current upcoming season.

Huntley

[127]Mar 6, 2012

Whatever you say Ruffmann. I'm not going to bicker more with you about this. You made that comment and I know that for a fact. You stabbed me in the back so I'm done.

Again, if any one is willing to help out in defense of the split please do so and explain your reasoning. The discussion doesn't look like it's going to last for long and I know for a fact this episode list deserves to stay the way it is. All my evidence is listed out below in this section towards the bottom all layered out so you don't have to read through all of the discussion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_iCarly_episodes#Discussion_relating_to_the_RfC

Edited on 03/06/2012 3:26pm

Ruffmanfan882

[128]Mar 6, 2012
    EveryBody, iCarly will be filming it's 100th episode tommorrow. I don't think they have the week off but if not the 100th episode will be in production

Ruffmanfan882

[129]Mar 7, 2012
    100th episode began today, tune into this site as we update with information as it comes in. http://icarly.wikia.com/wiki/506

I will update info as it comes in here as well.

teenj12

[130]Mar 7, 2012
    • level: 26
    Woahh, what happened here? and cool!

Ruffmanfan882

[131]Mar 12, 2012
    According to this article http://www.deadline.com/2012/03/nickelodeon-orders-comedy-pilot-starring-jerry-trainor-for-nick-at-nite-block/ Jerry is going to be getting his onw show on Nick at Night

Here's some info on iCarly though

While there has been speculation that the upcoming season of long-running comedy iCarly will be its last, Nickelodeon has not made a final decision yet and Trainor, repped by ICM and the Burstein Co., could perceivable do both series.

Fireofnature

[132]Mar 13, 2012
    • level: 13
    teenj12 wrote:

A bunch of meaningless drama regarding the split, but hey, drama's not something we've not seen here at this little family community of ours. That's why we're all family here XD.

As for seasons, I usually go by the numbers and counts of episodes. A head count, if you will. If a show has four seasons with ten episodes, for example, then it makes sense for the fifth season to have ten episodes rather than, say, thirty. But I'm not going to get into this XD

Huntley

[133]Mar 13, 2012
    Fireofnature wrote:
    teenj12 wrote:

A bunch of meaningless drama regarding the split, but hey, drama's not something we've not seen here at this little family community of ours. That's why we're all family here XD.

As for seasons, I usually go by the numbers and counts of episodes. A head count, if you will. If a show has four seasons with ten episodes, for example, then it makes sense for the fifth season to have ten episodes rather than, say, thirty. But I'm not going to get into this XD

Yeah, besides it being weird just putting Season 2 with 45 episodes then jumping to a 10 episode Season 3 followed by a 10 episode Season 4, there's lots of evidence I gathered indicating a split on behalf of the network. Dan did shoot a lot of episodes, two seasons worth according to Nathan Kress here: http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/nathan-kress-talks-about-the-succes-of-icarly_200909283074.html. So it was best to split them up as two airing seasons despite it causing some conflict when it came to a season being referred to by it's broadcast season label or it's production/real season label. This upcoming season has been referred to as Season 6 by Miranda on three occasions and Season 5 by Jennette in a video. It just shows two different cycles between the filming and airing of the episode seasons exist as a result of Season 2 being split as it was known for.

ollibot284

[134]Mar 22, 2012
    • level: 9

does anyone have any idea when season 6 starts April fools day Premires this saturday but its not an official premire it looks like they're going to keep us waiting longer when season 6 starts officially itshould be soon

Huntley

[135]Mar 23, 2012

Technically the April Fools episode would be the Season 6 premiere. Who knows, Nick may pull off a "Victorious" and label some other episode as the premiere. There's also a chance that they might not do so because they didn't really promote the season premieres of Seasons 2-4 as such. We had the production codes and or new opening credits to figure that out.

Edited on 03/22/2012 11:19pm

Huntley

[136]Mar 25, 2012
    I guess the Victorious April Fools episode closes the book on Victoria Justice's appearance on the iCarly set. All this time I was wondering if she was going to be playing Tori in an episode or some one entirely different. But she ended up playing Tori but it was all part of a Victorious episode.

Ruffmanfan882

[137]Mar 28, 2012
    Huntley wrote:
    I guess the Victorious April Fools episode closes the book on Victoria Justice's appearance on the iCarly set. All this time I was wondering if she was going to be playing Tori in an episode or some one entirely different. But she ended up playing Tori but it was all part of a Victorious episode.

Thats why she was on set them most likly.

As another not this season is not produced a Nick on sunset. It is produced KTLA Studios. Which is only a few miles down from Nick on Sunset.

marcdragicevic

[138]Jun 25, 2012
    • level: 21
    I think the finale may be in November.

teenj12

[139]Jun 26, 2012
    • level: 26
    marcdragicevic wrote:
    I think the finale may be in November.
    It is. Well wasn't it announced that it would end November 2012?

marcdragicevic

[140]Jun 27, 2012
    • level: 21
    Sometimes they will change the finale at the last minute. Most likely will be in November 2012, but that's quite far away. They may delay it, not sure yet. There is probably a lot of episodes in between now and the finale, one would hope.