We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Discussion for Season 6 Broadcast (Season 5 Production Code) Notes

Ruffmanfan882

[101]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 6
    Huntley wrote:

I didn't think I would see Nevel back on the show again. His appearance in "iPity the Nevel" seemed to be a perfect send-off for him since he no longer wanted to do anything bad towards the iCarly gang. That was his motive in his recurring appearances. But it's great that we're going to see him again. I wonder what role he'll be playing in this upcoming episode.

And speaking of this episode, considering the new season is suppose to be premiering in April apparently isn't it a bit too early for a Halloween episode? Something like that is what we should have gotten in Season 5.

The Halloween episode would most likely air in october, so this season would go through October 2012 so far.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[102]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 26
    Huntley wrote:

I didn't think I would see Nevel back on the show again. His appearance in "iPity the Nevel" seemed to be a perfect send-off for him since he no longer wanted to do anything bad towards the iCarly gang. That was his motive in his recurring appearances. But it's great that we're going to see him again. I wonder what role he'll be playing in this upcoming episode.

And speaking of this episode, considering the new season is suppose to be premiering in April apparently isn't it a bit too early for a Halloween episode? Something like that is what we should have gotten in Season 5.

There was a tweet from Dan saying: "Everyone! on October 2012, a new iCarly will air where Carly has a Halloween Party in her apartment! But something is horrorfying there....."

marcdragicevic

[103]Mar 2, 2012
    • level: 21
    Well that confirms it.

Diamondgrl13

[104]Mar 2, 2012
    teenj12 wrote:
    Huntley wrote:

There was a tweet from Dan saying: "Everyone! on October 2012, a new iCarly will air where Carly has a Halloween Party in her apartment! But something is horrorfying there....."

Really?? I didn't see that tweet..

alexspotsme

[105]Mar 3, 2012
    • level: 15
    What would be an epic episode/special would be something like "iClash with Rivals". We could have an episode where Carly and Sam encounter their girl rivals like Valarie and Missy; because we know Val was mainly going for Carly and Missy was going for Sam's downfall.

Something like a competition going on, or popularity situation.

Ruffmanfan882

[106]Mar 3, 2012

New iCarly episode March 24th!!! https://twitter.com/#!/DanWarp/status/176138178422509568

http://twitter.com/#!/DanWarp/status/176141817971081217 from Dan
    I think iCarly will be airing new episodes for quite a while. Not sure exactly how long though. The network decides that

Edited on 03/03/2012 7:13pm

Ruffmanfan882

[107]Mar 3, 2012
    @Seddiepopstar As of now, yes - it looks like I WILL be creating that show. And I'm so excited about it, things MIGHT fly out of my nose http://twitter.com/#!/DanWarp/status/176142901930246144 This is jennettes new show

Huntley

[108]Mar 3, 2012
    • level: 4
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:

New iCarly episode March 24th!!! https://twitter.com/#!/DanWarp/status/176138178422509568

I wonder what episode this is. Is this a Season 5 episode or one from the upcoming season?

alexspotsme

[109]Mar 3, 2012
    • level: 15
    I hope this is still part of Season 5 as well. Eerie, because by now they would promote a "new" season of iCarly. So it looks to be a 5th season episode.

Huntley

[110]Mar 3, 2012

alexspotsme wrote:
    I hope this is still part of Season 5 as well. Eerie, because by now they would promote a "new" season of iCarly.
    Not really because back in September 2011, Nick was promoting the latest season as a "new season" a little over a week before "iDate Sam & Freddie" aired. Of course "iLost My Mind" was the premiere episode so it was confusing why the next episode was promoted as the premiere but then I realized "iDate Sam & Freddie" was the first one produced which shed some light.

So we're still kind of in the dark with this one, though I think it's a Season 5 episode considering Dan didn't say anything about this episode being a season premiere.

Edited on 03/03/2012 9:21pm

Diamondgrl13

[111]Mar 3, 2012
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    @Seddiepopstar As of now, yes - it looks like I WILL be creating that show. And I'm so excited about it, things MIGHT fly out of my nose http://twitter.com/#!/DanWarp/status/176142901930246144 This is jennettes new show

Really???? I totally didn't see that, and when I go to the link you posted, it says "Sorry, that page doesn't exist"... :-/ I would expect that if that was true, it'd be pretty big news...and they'd both be tweeting more about it and stuff. I don't know. Seems odd to me that it's so low-key.

Huntley

[112]Mar 3, 2012
    Does anyone else think Jennette's new show should be an iCarly spinoff where she's still playing her Sam Puckett character? I think it should.

marcdragicevic

[113]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 21
    Not sure about that. Then maybe Miranda would have to guest star in some episodes, if they are still friends.

Diamondgrl13

[114]Mar 4, 2012
    Huntley wrote:
    Does anyone else think Jennette's new show should be an iCarly spinoff where she's still playing her Sam Puckett character? I think it should.

Yeah, I do kinda think that makes sense...I mean, I would kind of expect a lot of Nick viewers to have a hard time NOT seeing her as Sam after this. It's not like Victoria Justice being in Zoey 101 because she was never a main character-I don't think-I never watched Zoey 101. But maybe not...now that I think about it, Miranda was kind of a main character in Drake & Josh, wasn't she? (never watched that show either) So yeah, I guess they could get away with giving her a totally different role. She'd probably prefer it that way too. Ok, I've officially talked myself into switching and doing a 180 in my opinion on this, lol

Huntley

[115]Mar 4, 2012

Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    But maybe not...now that I think about it, Miranda was kind of a main character in Drake & Josh, wasn't she? (never watched that show either) So yeah, I guess they could get away with giving her a totally different role. She'd probably prefer it that way too. Ok, I've officially talked myself into switching and doing a 180 in my opinion on this, lol

Yeah, Victoria and Miranda got away with it but I think it's time we took a break from this trend of having an actor playing a starring role on one show and then being a central character in another soon after as a different character. That's why I think this time Dan should do a spinoff where he also re-uses a character in their own show let alone an actor.

Edited on 03/04/2012 6:05pm

Ruffmanfan882

[116]Mar 4, 2012
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:

Really???? I totally didn't see that, and when I go to the link you posted, it says "Sorry, that page doesn't exist"... :-/ I would expect that if that was true, it'd be pretty big news...and they'd both be tweeting more about it and stuff. I don't know. Seems odd to me that it's so low-key.

I don't know, it was there yesterday. Dan could have taken it down. I don't know why though.

Ruffmanfan882

[117]Mar 4, 2012
    Huntley wrote:
    Ruffmanfan882 wrote:

I wonder what episode this is. Is this a Season 5 episode or one from the upcoming season?

At this point I am not sure, Here's what I got, only 24 episodes out of the 26 were shot this past season. 2 were carried over though. (as I know of)

right now we have 94 episodes that have aired. In April 2011 Nick picked up the show for 13 more episodes. bring that total to 109 episodes all together. at least 4 episodes have been filmed so far. If Jennette did not make a mistake that will give us 108 episodes. So there might be one left from last production season or Jennette made a mistake and said 14 but really ment 15 episodes. If they are shooting only 14 one episode will still be from last seasons production season. We will just have to wait and see what happens The iCarly Wiki is Counting iLost My mind to iToe Fate cakes as the rest of season 4. So we can be on the same page as the production side. As for Wikipedia Who knows how they are going to handle it right now.

Huntley

[118]Mar 4, 2012

Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    The iCarly Wiki is Counting iLost My mind to iToe Fate cakes as the rest of season 4. So we can be on the same page as the production side. As for Wikipedia Who knows how they are going to handle it right now.
    As far as I'm concern things over on Wikipedia are starting to calm down a bit. AussieLegend seems somewhat convinced now the upcoming season will air as Season 6. Kevinbrogers tried to make a recent comeback argument on the Talk Page a couple days ago but has yet to respond to me. He's obviously in denial on the whole issue and is slipping. There's far more than enough evidence to prove a split happened with the Season 2 production episodes. It looks like the list is going to stay the way it is.

But if one thing is for certain there's not going to be a discussion on whether to merge in Seasons 4 and 5 as one airing season like you guys did over on the iCarly Wiki. I don't know why you had to cause that to happen but it certainly should not be looking like that. Since no one seemed to care what I had to say in defense as to why it should have been revered back the way it was with six seasons listed, even being ignored by Mak on the issue twice when I asked him to do something since DevonAnderson didn't want to do anything about it like it was going to cause any problems, then I just said screw it. I just feel sorry for the people that's going to come in there and be mislead about the seasons.

Edited on 03/04/2012 7:25pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Ruffmanfan882

[119]Mar 5, 2012
    Huntley wrote:

Ruffmanfan882 wrote:
    The iCarly Wiki is Counting iLost My mind to iToe Fate cakes as the rest of season 4. So we can be on the same page as the production side. As for Wikipedia Who knows how they are going to handle it right now.
    As far as I'm concern things over on Wikipedia are starting to calm down a bit. AussieLegend seems somewhat convinced now the upcoming season will air as Season 6. Kevinbrogers tried to make a recent comeback argument on the Talk Page a couple days ago but has yet to respond to me. He's obviously in denial on the whole issue and is slipping. There's far more than enough evidence to prove a split happened with the Season 2 production episodes. It looks like the list is going to stay the way it is.

But if one thing is for certain there's not going to be a discussion on whether to merge in Seasons 4 and 5 as one airing season like you guys did over on the iCarly Wiki. I don't know why you had to cause that to happen but it certainly should not be looking like that. Since no one seemed to care what I had to say in defense as to why it should have been revered back the way it was with six seasons listed, even being ignored by Mak on the issue twice when I asked him to do something since DevonAnderson didn't want to do anything about it like it was going to cause any problems, then I just said screw it. I just feel sorry for the people that's going to come in there and be mislead about the seasons.

As for Wikipedia it looks like it will happen, Kevinbrogers is just waiting untill is slows down allittle more, then he is going to have it closed out as a merge. I spoke with him about this and he agrees with me that for Wikipedia it should be put together into one season not 2. As far as the iCarly wiki I am glad it went to a vote to do that because there should not be 6 seasons and only 5 seasons. Mak just does not want to listen to you.

Huntley

[120]Mar 5, 2012

You are a complicated person Ruffmann and I'm not about to argue with you. There's six seasons, not five, we have provided more than enough evidence to prove Season 2 was split, especially Seasons 4 and 5 so there. You can be just as silly and in denial about this as Kevin, but it's not going to get either of you guys anywhere. I don't believe you gotten any email from a Nick press writer (because I sure haven't and I wrote to two of them) and you certainly didn't speak with Kevin either. It's a shame how full of it you are. It's a wonder you got banned so many times on Wikipedia, and I quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikipedia_sockpuppets_of_Simulation12

Edited on 03/05/2012 2:19pm
    Edited 3 total times.