We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Crossover Special - "iCarly & Victorious" Discussion.

Which 'gang' should go where?

T7F

[41]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 7
    1MMfan wrote:

I can't wait for it, though it's not gonna air for a while.

I think Carly, Sam, and Freddie should go to Hollywood Arts. As for the whole Shelby and Harper thing, it'd be cool if Tori had a history as a fighter under the name of 'Shelby' and Andre used togo under 'Harper'. Trina won't matter because her part was minor. Anyway, Then the iCarly gang could point it out about Andre and Tori and that could be part of the plot. And I could see Jade and Sam getting along, as well as Robbie and Freddie.

i highly highly doubt that Tori would be a fighter like when she hit Jade, it seemed as if she did not know how to fight and she would be very popular and people would talk about tat a lot
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jako123456789

[42]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 4

whazzup07 wrote:
    I think that a crossover would be GREAT! But I REALLY hope that it isn't about Carly going to Hollywood to star in a movie or something. That's been done A MILLION times. I'm also interested in HOW Dan will create the crossover. I mean, what will happen? Another thing, I don't think that Carly should mention Shelby Marx when she meets Tori. On Disney Channel crossovers, Zack didn't say to Alex, "Hey, aren't you Gwen, Cody's ex-girlfriend?" It would be funny if Andre actually DID change his name from Harper But I don't think that Shelby Marx should be mentioned. It just seems too obvious. Carly, Sam and Freddie never met Nora's friend (aka Trina). So it wouldn't matter if the iCarly gang met Trina. Just like when Brenda Song guest starred in a season 1 episode of That's So Raven. The role wasn't as important as saying, "Hey, I remember you!" But yea, I'm excited for a crossover, it's just that I don't know what the plot would be about :S And I really hope they don't mention Shelby Marx.

On the iCarly website they had a video with Victoria Justice and the icarly gang and the icarly gang said, "you look just like shelby marx"and Victoria said, "I get that alot."

One problem for the crossover. On the icarly website they have videos that break the fourth wall when Victoria Justice Says stuff like, " I'm also acting in a show called Victorious" and so on.

Ulrich22

[43]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 25
    1MMfan wrote:

I can't wait for it, though it's not gonna air for a while.

I think Carly, Sam, and Freddie should go to Hollywood Arts. As for the whole Shelby and Harper thing, it'd be cool if Tori had a history as a fighter under the name of 'Shelby' and Andre used togo under 'Harper'. Trina won't matter because her part was minor. Anyway, Then the iCarly gang could point it out about Andre and Tori and that could be part of the plot. And I could see Jade and Sam getting along, as well as Robbie and Freddie.

Just like how Drake Parker was on iCarly, saying "Hey Megan,....where's Josh?" i think it would happen in a funny way.

pscf3

[44]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    I don't know that the stuff on the website counts as the actual show .

jako123456789 wrote:

whazzup07 wrote:
    I think that a crossover would be GREAT! But I REALLY hope that it isn't about Carly going to Hollywood to star in a movie or something. That's been done A MILLION times. I'm also interested in HOW Dan will create the crossover. I mean, what will happen? Another thing, I don't think that Carly should mention Shelby Marx when she meets Tori. On Disney Channel crossovers, Zack didn't say to Alex, "Hey, aren't you Gwen, Cody's ex-girlfriend?" It would be funny if Andre actually DID change his name from Harper But I don't think that Shelby Marx should be mentioned. It just seems too obvious. Carly, Sam and Freddie never met Nora's friend (aka Trina). So it wouldn't matter if the iCarly gang met Trina. Just like when Brenda Song guest starred in a season 1 episode of That's So Raven. The role wasn't as important as saying, "Hey, I remember you!" But yea, I'm excited for a crossover, it's just that I don't know what the plot would be about :S And I really hope they don't mention Shelby Marx.

On the iCarly website they had a video with Victoria Justice and the icarly gang and the icarly gang said, "you look just like shelby marx"and Victoria said, "I get that alot."

One problem for the crossover. On the icarly website they have videos that break the fourth wall when Victoria Justice Says stuff like, " I'm also acting in a show called Victorious" and so on.

Klaxon96

[45]Aug 30, 2010
    • level: 2

According to Miranda and a few Victorious stars, they're startingfilming on the Crossover today.

pscf3

[46]Aug 30, 2010
    • level: 16
    Yeah, they finished the script today.

T7F

[47]Aug 30, 2010

FILM FASTER

teenj12

[48]Aug 30, 2010
    • level: 26
    T7F wrote:

FILM FASTER

Lol..

Diamondgrl13

[49]Aug 31, 2010
    • level: 6

So it looks like the Victorious cast is coming to iCarly..is that right?? Or is it the other way around? Does anyone know anything about the plot??

teenj12

[50]Aug 31, 2010
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:

So it looks like the Victorious cast is coming to iCarly..is that right?? Or is it the other way around? Does anyone know anything about the plot??

We know ZIP.

charmed4eva112

[51]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    teenj12 wrote:
    Diamondgrl13 wrote:

We know ZIP.

From the video that I saw from Dan's Youtube channel, I think that the iCarly cast may go to Hollywood, but I can't be one hundred percent sure. And as for the plot, Dan is doing an awesome job at keeping it a secret. It'll give us more of a surprise if the plot was kept a surprise until the air date is announced. The less we know, the less we'll be disappointed.

saylavee

[52]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yeah, I'm actually going to try to stay away from spoilers for this seasons. After reading to many spoilers for degrassi, I will now be more aware.

Thankfully Dan is making that easier xD I also think the iCarly cast is going to Hollywood. Though part of that video had a classroom set in it that looked more like it would belong to, um, what's their school's name? It starts with a B right? Bah. Anywho, it looks like it would belong in B school than in Hollywood Arts (if thats what THAT school is called. Yeah I'm bad at names) So maybe it will be half in Seattle half in Hollywood? Or 1/4 in Seattle 3/4 in HW? or the complete opposite? Or 1/3 in S and 2/3 in HW? OMG WHATS WITH ALL THESE FRACTIONS?!?! Fun Fact: 3/2 people have trouble with fractions.

charmed4eva112

[53]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 20
    saylavee wrote:
    Yeah, I'm actually going to try to stay away from spoilers for this seasons. After reading to many spoilers for degrassi, I will now be more aware.

Thankfully Dan is making that easier xD I also think the iCarly cast is going to Hollywood. Though part of that video had a classroom set in it that looked more like it would belong to, um, what's their school's name? It starts with a B right? Bah. Anywho, it looks like it would belong in B school than in Hollywood Arts (if thats what THAT school is called. Yeah I'm bad at names) So maybe it will be half in Seattle half in Hollywood? Or 1/4 in Seattle 3/4 in HW? or the complete opposite? Or 1/3 in S and 2/3 in HW? OMG WHATS WITH ALL THESE FRACTIONS?!?! Fun Fact: 3/2 people have trouble with fractions.

Ah, you were disappointed in the mid season finale of Degrassi too? If I hadn't have read spoilers, I would have been more shocked. Then again, I was in a crappy mood that day anyways, so it didn't help the cause of being excited over the finale.

Anyways... um, the school's name? B? I thought it was, like, Hollywood Performing Arts or something like that. Then again, I haven't watched Victorious in a couple of months (yes, I missed the last two episodes), so I wouldn't know. LOL at the Fact. 3/2? That's 1 and 1/2 people out of one!

Meh, I should be more excited over this crossover, but I'm not. I don't mind any of the actors (Victoria seems cool, just overadvertised) and some of the characters are pretty cool on Victorious (Tori and Beck both seem....boring), but I just am not hyped up.

teenj12

[54]Sep 1, 2010
    charmed4eva112 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

Meh, I should be more excited over this crossover, but I'm not. I don't mind any of the actors (Victoria seems cool, just overadvertised) and some of the characters are pretty cool on Victorious (Tori and Beck both seem....boring), but I just am not hyped up.

Me neither. I don't really like Victorious.

ruffmanfan88

[55]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 12
    Hey it looks like it will be a 901 minute episode. 3 parter. by nathan saying it is going to be an epic 3 weeks on his tweitter. not 100% though.

teenj12

[56]Sep 1, 2010
    ruffmanfan88 wrote:
    Hey it looks like it will be a 901 minute episode. 3 parter. by nathan saying it is going to be an epic 3 weeks on his tweitter. not 100% though.

It would take more than 2 weeks to write,produce,read through,practice,
    and film an entire two parter.

XEOCX

[57]Sep 1, 2010

iStart a Fanwar was done in two weeks and that's a two parter

teenj12

[58]Sep 1, 2010
    XEOCX wrote:

iStart a Fanwar was done in two weeks and that's a two parter

Dan said he started righting this week.

saylavee

[59]Sep 1, 2010
    • level: 18
    ^you mean writing*

And it takes a week to run through and film one episode, so it makes sense that a 3 parter takes 3 weeks.

teenj12

[60]Sep 1, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    ^you mean writing*

And it takes a week to run through and film one episode, so it makes sense that a 3 parter takes 3 weeks.

If he started writing this week,than next week,read through/film part 2
    week 3 read through,film part 2.

That's 3 weeks.