We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Official Creddie Discussion

nicesweetgirl36

[241]Jul 31, 2008
    • level: 15
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    iskabibble07 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:
    That's a pretty good theory. Especially because I never really thought of it like that before. Freddie really has matured a lot ever sincce the pilot, but not so much with Carly. Actually, it almost seems like Carly was a little more mature around the time of the pilot episode.
    Carly seems to be a nurturing type of person. She "takes care" of the others and even of spencer to some extent. I think the theme song points out that she is like that. So she may be so busy being the "mom" of the group that she doesnt let herself think about romance for herself. We also know that Sam had a BF several years earlier but we never hear anything about Carly's romantic past. I wonder if there is some hidden emotional issues that need to be handled befroe she can open up to love. How about that for reading alot into a kids program huh? lol.

Ohhh I like your interpretation! And that's very observant, about the theme song!

I like your interpretation too. Now I can not wait for season two to see what happens.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[242]Aug 3, 2008
    • level: 49
    ^ And season 2 isn't really that far off, if you think about it. I can't believe it's August already...geez.

iskabibble07

[243]Aug 4, 2008
    • level: 13
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    ^ And season 2 isn't really that far off, if you think about it. I can't believe it's August already...geez.
    Oh I know. When the season really gets underway, we are going to not know how to act if we start getting a new epi every weekend. That would be so great.

zulaz

[244]Aug 4, 2008
    i would assume we would get a new episode every week for a month or so, since it takes 1 week to shoot an iCarly episode, and they started to shoot season 2 all of May and June....and so forth. and since it's going to be coming out September 27th...thats alot of time to edit the show and what not.

spendie

[245]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 2
    Do you think that Carly will feel bad when it is revealed that Freddie has only been pretending to be in love with her to be around Spencer? I think iFence is the last one they filmed because this is the only one where Freddie's tall shoes are missing, and in this episode Freddie forgets to pretend to be in love with Carly when he yells at her for intruding on his time with Spencer. Also, both him and Spencer walk out on her when she needs help setting the table, and while Freddie reassures Carly that he does not hate her, he doesn't lie and say he loves her anymore either. Carly looks as though this bothers her, so do you think she will be jealous once Freddie's true feelings are revealed?

pdyc

[246]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    *sigh* not again...

zulaz

[247]Sep 1, 2008
    spendie wrote:
    Do you think that Carly will feel bad when it is revealed that Freddie has only been pretending to be in love with her to be around Spencer? I think iFence is the last one they filmed because this is the only one where Freddie's tall shoes are missing, and in this episode Freddie forgets to pretend to be in love with Carly when he yells at her for intruding on his time with Spencer. Also, both him and Spencer walk out on her when she needs help setting the table, and while Freddie reassures Carly that he does not hate her, he doesn't lie and say he loves her anymore either. Carly looks as though this bothers her, so do you think she will be jealous once Freddie's true feelings are revealed?

i love how this guy can make crap up like this right off the bat lol!!! i love it its halarious.

pdyc

[248]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 16
    zulaz wrote:
    spendie wrote:

i love how this guy can make crap up like this right off the bat lol!!! i love it its halarious.

it is funny, but its REALLY annoying at the same time.

Fireofnature

[249]Sep 1, 2008
    pdyc wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    spendie wrote:

it is funny, but its REALLY annoying at the same time.

Yeah, I'll agree. Funny yet annoying.

minister_magic

[250]Sep 1, 2008
    well after giving a lot of thought to it.....I've decided to ship Creddie. They are really cute together and have way more hints then Seddie. Why does deciding between 2 couples in a tv show seem like politics to me?

Fireofnature

[251]Sep 1, 2008
    minister_magic wrote:
    well after giving a lot of thought to it.....I've decided to ship Creddie. They are really cute together and have way more hints then Seddie. Why does deciding between 2 couples in a tv show seem like politics to me?

Because each side believes they are right without a doubt and they don't give a damn what you think and try to pull you over to their side and bash the other side so much without actually talking about clues or "issues" so to speak. If they do talk about clues, it's rare, they're too busy trying to pull you onto their side and then bash the other side so much without even bothering to listen to reason. That's about it. ^_^

minister_magic

[252]Sep 1, 2008
    Fireofnature wrote:
    minister_magic wrote:

Because each side believes they are right without a doubt and they don't give a damn what you think and try to pull you over to their side and bash the other side so much without actually talking about clues or "issues" so to speak. If they do talk about clues, it's rare, they're too busy trying to pull you onto their side and then bash the other side so much without even bothering to listen to reason. That's about it. ^_^

haha thanks for explaining it to me and all of that is true.

Fireofnature

[253]Sep 2, 2008
    minister_magic wrote:
    Fireofnature wrote:
    minister_magic wrote:

haha thanks for explaining it to me and all of that is true.

Glad to be of assistance, lol

Animegirlx

[254]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 7
    meh now i feel a change at heart that i dont want any icarly relationship

iMIMI37

[255]Sep 7, 2008
    • level: 8
    Most shows involve two of the main characters getting together. I do want a couple to get together.(I've already stated who I want,I won't say it here)

lilatp

[256]Sep 27, 2008
    Has anyone seen the new intro to iCarly major "Creddie" moment when they were on that bean bag. Freddie was on his laptop and Carly sat down with him on then they started laughing, gosh I wish I could record the episode so I could watch that over and over again, but I just thought I would bring that up could this mean we will be getting some Creddie this season?

iCarly317

[257]Sep 27, 2008
    I hope so. I seemed to have missed that part in the song, but now I'm kicking myself for not seeing it.

AndreaMSkate

[258]Sep 27, 2008
    • level: 49

iCarly317 wrote:
    I hope so. I seemed to have missed that part in the song, but now I'm kicking myself for not seeing it.

I missed it too! *so mad*

EDIT: Go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJRShL4wwGA

I think it's at 0:21 that everyone's talking about, and watch it in high quality btw.

Edited on 09/27/2008 8:39pm

JavaJunkie4Life

[259]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 25
    Wow, I haven't been on this thread in forever. I've been watching a little more iCarly here lately than I normally do, so I thought I'd come back and say that I'm still shipping Creddie all the way. They're adorable, and honestly, there have been hints towards Creddie than Seddie.

lilatp

[260]Oct 3, 2008
    JavaJunkie4Life wrote:
    Wow, I haven't been on this thread in forever. I've been watching a little more iCarly here lately than I normally do, so I thought I'd come back and say that I'm still shipping Creddie all the way. They're adorable, and honestly, there have been hints towards Creddie than Seddie.

Well it's good to have you back. Also I agree alot more hints guys I think this could be our Season, one more thing can you guys check out my Creddie fic on Fanfiction. Please it's really good and that's what alot of people have told me and I've got plenty reviews to prove it. (Well a little more couldn't hurt.) So if you guys could do me this huge favor and check it out I'll do the same with your stories to. Us Creddiers must stand together, and what better way of doing that is boosting up your fighters moral.We have to win this Seddie vs. Creddie War. Okay I've rambled way too much so later!