We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

New iCarly Merchandise

StealthyPepper

[1]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 8

So most of you guys have heard about the new iCarly soundtrack CD, coming out in a week, right? Well, this the start for the new iCarly merchandise line, with books, DVDs, and more hitting shelves soon. Anyone excited? What do you guys want to see?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, if you read the bottom of the promo for the CD on Nickelodeon, it says that the Season 1 pt. 1 DVD is coming out this fall! Woo-Hoo!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AndreaMSkate

[2]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 49
    Right. All of this is known to most here I think...but we'll keep this thread for all discussion of iCarly merchandise - CDs, DVDs, books, everything of that sort will go here.

secrets710

[3]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 21
    they're seriously making a BOOK about the epis of icarly? boo, i wish they would do that with Z101.......

yugaton88

[4]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 22
    secrets710 wrote:
    they're seriously making a BOOK about the epis of icarly? boo, i wish they would do that with Z101.......

They did do that for early Z101 episodes.

zulaz

[5]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 13
    well thats pretty cool. of course i would assume that they would make some merchandise, since iCarly is a big hit on T.V. Over 35 million people watch it in U.S.A alone...and THATS alot of people.

kikimarie593

[6]Jun 3, 2008
    • level: 27

yugaton88 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

Not just the early episodes of Z101. The newest book is the Curse of PCA. I have all the Z101 books and I can't wait for the iCarly books! YAY!

secrets710

[7]Jun 3, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:

yugaton88 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

Not just the early episodes of Z101. The newest book is the Curse of PCA. I have all the Z101 books and I can't wait for the iCarly books! YAY!

OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i like never read those tv/movie books, but i dont care, i'll buy them anyway.

AndreaMSkate

[8]Jun 3, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

yugaton88 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i like never read those tv/movie books, but i dont care, i'll buy them anyway.

I still have to buy the Z101 books actually. I have a gift card for Barnes and Noble left still...I have been saving it to buy the books but haven't gotten around to it yet. They don't have them in stores anymore (around here anyway), just online.

secrets710

[9]Jun 4, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

yugaton88 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

I still have to buy the Z101 books actually. I have a gift card for Barnes and Noble left still...I have been saving it to buy the books but haven't gotten around to it yet. They don't have them in stores anymore (around here anyway), just online.
    i know how you feel.......they dont even sell them around where i live, so i didnt even know they existed.....to amazon!

AndreaMSkate

[10]Jun 4, 2008
    Yeah I think I remember seeing them in stores when they first came out, but then once they were gone, they were gone. It'll probably be the same way with the iCarly stuff. It makes me mad though, because you see Hannah Montana stuff EVERYWHERE.

StealthyPepper

[11]Jun 4, 2008

Ugh, I'm so tired of the Hannah Montana franchise. Today, I went to Payless to get my sister some rain boots, and the only kind they had were, you guessed it, Hannah Montana. The Zoey 101 books aren't very good. I have the first one (Girls Got Game) but only because it came with a free poster of Zoey and Nicole. I prefer the DVD releases, like the complete 1st season of Zoey 101 which I think is amazing (when will they come out with season 2?!).

Oh yeah, I just saw an ad on Amazon for iCarly Mad Libs! Now that would be fun!

dudette2018

[12]Jun 4, 2008
    • level: 17
    StealthyPepper wrote:

Ugh, I'm so tired of the Hannah Montana franchise. Today, I went to Payless to get my sister some rain boots, and the only kind they had were, you guessed it, Hannah Montana. The Zoey 101 books aren't very good. I have the first one (Girls Got Game) but only because it came with a free poster of Zoey and Nicole. I prefer the DVD releases, like the complete 1st season of Zoey 101 which I think is amazing (when will they come out with season 2?!).

I'm pretty much getting tired of most of the Disney franchise. Its like the stars are everywhere. (says the girl with the Selena Gomez icon)

I want the Mad Libs for iCarly! That's awesome!

secrets710

[13]Jun 4, 2008
    dudette2018 wrote:
    StealthyPepper wrote:

I'm pretty much getting tired of most of the Disney franchise. Its like the stars are everywhere. (says the girl with the Selena Gomez icon)

I want the Mad Libs for iCarly! That's awesome!
    yea, i like disney, dont get me wrong, but it IS getting a little old....haha, yea, that mad libs for icarly seems interesting

kikimarie593

[15]Jun 6, 2008
    • level: 27
    secrets710 wrote:
    dudette2018 wrote:
    StealthyPepper wrote:

I'm pretty much getting tired of most of the Disney franchise. Its like the stars are everywhere. (says the girl with the Selena Gomez icon) I want the Mad Libs for iCarly! That's awesome!
    yea, i like disney, dont get me wrong, but it IS getting a little old....haha, yea, that mad libs for icarly seems interesting

Does anyone have the Zoey 101 mad libs?

crzza

[16]Jun 6, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    They did.

secrets710

[17]Jun 6, 2008
    crzza wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    They did.
    so i've heard.

DC-Dude

[18]Jun 7, 2008
    • level: 26
    Maybe they could make iCarly toys? Like, dolls or other stuff?

crzza

[19]Jun 7, 2008
    That's a good idea.

StealthyPepper

[20]Jun 10, 2008

Well, the DVD was officially announced today! TVShowsOnDVD.com shows the box art, and the information! Sorry if anyone already posted this.

Edited on 06/10/2008 11:58am