We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

New iCarly Merchandise

Nature9000

[61]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 9
    When has Hannah Montana made her movie? This is the FIRST movie I've heard about for that show...

And I don't mean she abandoned it, but from MY perspective, it looks like she got onto the tv, started singing and now she values singing more than acting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

StealthyPepper

[62]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 8
    Well, I know that there was the concert movie, and the Achey Jakey Heart thing (if you count that a movie). I really don't like HM though. The show isn't funny, and the only talented actors are Mitchell and Emily.

kikimarie593

[63]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 27

Nature9000 wrote:
    When has Hannah Montana made her movie? This is the FIRST movie I've heard about for that show... And I don't mean she abandoned it, but from MY perspective, it looks like she got onto the tv, started singing and now she values singing more than acting.

They're filming it right now. It's expected to be in theatres either late this year or early next year. I wonder why the Nick's show's movies never go to theatres.

Nature9000

[64]Jun 12, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Nature9000 wrote:
    When has Hannah Montana made her movie? This is the FIRST movie I've heard about for that show... And I don't mean she abandoned it, but from MY perspective, it looks like she got onto the tv, started singing and now she values singing more than acting.

They're filming it right now. It's expected to be in theatres either late this year or early next year. I wonder why the Nick's show's movies never go to theatres.

Yeah, I know they're filming one, you gave the impression that they're filming a second one and Hannah Montana's already had her first. I didn't remember a first.

I wouldn't know about Nick, I guess they just don't want to bother with putting their movies in theaters. Actually now that I think of it, they did put at least one nick show in theaters, regrettably though it wasn't one of the better ones in my opinion. Spongebob's been in theaters, I'm sure another one has as well. iCarly might even go into theaters one day.

secrets710

[65]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 21
    Nature9000 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Nature9000 wrote:

Yeah, I know they're filming one, you gave the impression that they're filming a second one and Hannah Montana's already had her first. I didn't remember a first.

I wouldn't know about Nick, I guess they just don't want to bother with putting their movies in theaters. Actually now that I think of it, they did put at least one nick show in theaters, regrettably though it wasn't one of the better ones in my opinion. Spongebob's been in theaters, I'm sure another one has as well. iCarly might even go into theaters one day.
    i'm glad that nick didnt put like, for example, 'really big shrimp', or chasing zoey into theaters. since it's on tv, you can sit on the couch and watch it, and it's free. i hate HM. it's stupid and pointless, if you ask me.

Wedgie317

[66]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 13
    I think Nick is actually starting to team up with some movie company to make a few movies to out in theatres. Obviously, not with any Nick stars...but its a start.

kikimarie593

[67]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 27
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Nature9000 wrote:

Yeah, I know they're filming one, you gave the impression that they're filming a second one and Hannah Montana's already had her first. I didn't remember a first. I wouldn't know about Nick, I guess they just don't want to bother with putting their movies in theaters. Actually now that I think of it, they did put at least one nick show in theaters, regrettably though it wasn't one of the better ones in my opinion. Spongebob's been in theaters, I'm sure another one has as well. iCarly might even go into theaters one day.
    i'm glad that nick didnt put like, for example, 'really big shrimp', or chasing zoey into theaters. since it's on tv, you can sit on the couch and watch it, and it's free. i hate HM. it's stupid and pointless, if you ask me.

I guess I'm one of the few people here who actually like Hannah Montana.

secrets710

[68]Jun 12, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Nature9000 wrote:

Yeah, I know they're filming one, you gave the impression that they're filming a second one and Hannah Montana's already had her first. I didn't remember a first. I wouldn't know about Nick, I guess they just don't want to bother with putting their movies in theaters. Actually now that I think of it, they did put at least one nick show in theaters, regrettably though it wasn't one of the better ones in my opinion. Spongebob's been in theaters, I'm sure another one has as well. iCarly might even go into theaters one day.

dont feel bad, i used to love HM! (just dont tell my friends) but then it got old real fast..........

Nature9000

[69]Jun 12, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    Nature9000 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

Nature9000 wrote:

dont feel bad, i used to love HM! (just dont tell my friends) but then it got old real fast..........

Yeah, when it started, I liked it a lot! Now it just seems so Miley centric that it's gotten a bit dull.

secrets710

[70]Jun 12, 2008
    we're getting of topic here

Nature9000

[71]Jun 12, 2008
    Yeah, I was about to say that actually. We need to get back onto topic!

So that DVD's come out, has it?

secrets710

[72]Jun 12, 2008
    Nature9000 wrote:
    Yeah, I was about to say that actually. We need to get back onto topic!

So that DVD's come out, has it?
    not yet.

Cal5114

[73]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 5

The cd is awesome!

There are dialouges on the cd that are hilarious.

On iTunes they are 99 cents but I suggest that you buy the album.

The songs are good. But NBB. That was stupid that they put another tv show on iCarly's album. Stupid.

secrets710

[74]Jun 12, 2008
    Cal5114 wrote:

The cd is awesome!

There are dialouges on the cd that are hilarious.

On iTunes they are 99 cents but I suggest that you buy the album.

The songs are good. But NBB. That was stupid that they put another tv show on iCarly's album. Stupid.

what was the diologue? like, was it a song......?

Wedgie317

[75]Jun 12, 2008
    I wanna buy that CD so bad now. Hopefully this weekend I can get it.

AndreaMSkate

[76]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 49
    secrets710 wrote:
    we're getting of topic here

Right. Please try to "moderate" yourselves on that, even if a day or so goes by without me being here. You guys are pretty good about it though.

zulaz

[77]Jun 12, 2008
    the music will probably be up for download or something later on, which i will listen till then...i dont wanna buy..kinda a waste of money..since im into rock type musics...lol...

AndreaMSkate

[78]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 49
    I just bought the CD. I'll listen to the dialogue things and stuff later.

Cal5114

[79]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 5
    The dialouge was with Carly, Sam, Freddy and Spencer just talking. It was pretty funny. It was like between the song. I loved them. On iTunes the dialouge is 99 cents so I suggest that you buy the deluxe version. The cd has 38 tracks. So BUY IT!

secrets710

[80]Jun 13, 2008
    AndreaMSkate wrote:
    I just bought the CD. I'll listen to the dialogue things and stuff later.
    let us know how it is.