We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iSpin (Make an iCarly Spinoff)

Lisa2758

[41]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 10

1.6 "IWANNA STAY WITH SPENCER"

Jethro's grandfather comes for a visit and is appalled by Spencer's unusual behavior,so he questions Spencer's ability to be in charge.Jethro must convince him that Spencer is capable of being his guardian.

[I pick the Nevel one]

[Because you can't do the Spencer one because Spencer is in IJETHRO]

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yugaton88

[42]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 22
    Okay, Nevel the Nub it is.

Lisa2758

[43]Feb 15, 2008

1.7 "INEVEL"

Jethro,Sam,and Freddie want their show to reviewed.Jethro risks receiving a bad review when he insults the annoying eleven year old who runs a popular site that rates web casts.

1.8 "ISCREAM ON HALLOWEEN"

Jethro,Sam,and Freddie do their Halloween web cast from an apartment that is rumored to be haunted.When creepy things start happening,the friends worry that the ghost rumors just might be true.Jethro's strangely secretive neighbor,Mrs. Halberstadt adds to their anxiety.Meanwhile,when Spencer forgets to buy candy, he's got a bunch of angry trick-or-treaters on his hands.

derekjwhitehead

[44]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 11
    Lisa2758 wrote:

1.7 "INEVEL"

Jethro,Sam,and Freddie want their show to reviewed.Jethro risks receiving a bad review when he insults the annoying eleven year old who runs a popular site that rates web casts.

1.8 "ISCREAM ON HALLOWEEN"

Jethro,Sam,and Freddie do their Halloween web cast from an apartment that is rumored to be haunted.When creepy things start happening,the friends worry that the ghost rumors just might be true.Jethro's strangely secretive neighbor,Mrs. Halberstadt adds to their anxiety.Meanwhile,when Spencer forgets to buy candy, he's got a bunch of angry trick-or-treaters on his hands.

Um... Liza, I like your idea and all but I think you should come up with your own ideas for episodes too....

Like make a christmas episode or have an episode where Icarly is becoming less popular

derekjwhitehead

[47]Feb 16, 2008

Ok I did the same idea on a different spinoff thread but is this a good idea

ISparta- Sam gets a new pet, a evil cat named Sparta who wants to kill freedie. Freedie must survive the evil plots of Sparta.

Theme: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo&feature=user

Edited on 02/16/2008 7:04am

yugaton88

[48]Feb 16, 2008
    LOL!

yugaton88

[49]Feb 16, 2008

I have decided to do both Nevel the Nub and And Then There Was Spenser. Seaon One of Nevel the Nub is over, yes it was short, and now Nevel the Nub is on Hiatus. So, some And Then There Was Spenser episodes are here!

Episode Two: I have a Dream!:

It is Black History Month and Spenser is inspired by Martin Luther King Jr, he makes sure colored Seattle people have rights, and he sees Officer Carl, fired for being colored, Spenser asks him to move in, and Spenser has a new friend, and lotion! Spenser does his webshow and shows a huge statue of Martin Luther King Jr, it is his highest rated webcast ever.

Episode 3: My Valentine:

It is Valentine's Day, and Spenser meets a girl named Nora, and asks her to be his valentine, and she wants to move in to the apartment after a date, Spenser accepts and has a girlfriend.

Episode 4: I Love You:

Spenser tells Nora she loves her and they kiss romantically.

Episode 5: Seven Flags!:

Spenser, Nora, and Carl go to Six Flags and Spenser sneaks a seventh flag up causing chaos.

Comments please!

derekjwhitehead

[50]Feb 16, 2008
    Awesome

Lisa2758

[51]Feb 17, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:

I have decided to do both Nevel the Nub and And Then There Was Spenser. Seaon One of Nevel the Nub is over, yes it was short, and now Nevel the Nub is on Hiatus. So, some And Then There Was Spenser episodes are here!

It is Black History Month and Spenser is inspired by Martin Luther King Jr, he makes sure colored Seattle people have rights, and he sees Officer Carl, fired for being colored, Spenser asks him to move in, and Spenser has a new friend, and lotion! Spenser does his webshow and shows a huge statue of Martin Luther King Jr, it is his highest rated webcast ever.

It is Valentine's Day, and Spenser meets a girl named Nora, and asks her to be his valentine, and she wants to move in to the apartment after a date, Spenser accepts and has a girlfriend.

Spenser, Nora, and Carl go to Six Flags and Spenser sneaks a seventh flag up causing chaos.

Comments please!

Spencer is in IJETHRO so can you put AND THEN THERE WAS SPENCER on Hiatus until Season 1 of IJETHRO is over.Because i don't want Spencer to do Both Shows.

Lisa2758

[52]Feb 17, 2008

IJETHRO has no more episodes produce because Nick didn't order more episodes.

leeseygirl

[53]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 46

Episode 4: Simply Scared

Its finally summer and Lynzi's parents beach house is all the girls. Lynzi, Sam, Amanda, and Cayden go out to Florida for the week and its going to be awesome! Cute guys, the sun, and of course NO PARENTS! But a hurricane, is on the way and the girls are terrified. How can they evacuate? They can't drive. Cell phones can't be used and the phones are down. Will they make it or will they be stuck through it all?

yugaton88

[54]Feb 19, 2008
    Awesome!!!!!!!!

leeseygirl

[55]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 46
    Lisa2758 wrote:
    yugaton88 wrote:

Comments please!

Spencer is in IJETHRO so can you put AND THEN THERE WAS SPENCER on Hiatus until Season 1 of IJETHRO is over.Because i don't want Spencer to do Both Shows.

You can't control him. At least he has some creativity. All you did was replace Carly with Jethro.

doggieal1000

[57]Feb 20, 2008
    • level: 15
    [QUOTE="doggieal1000"]Here is mine Sam and Freddie
    WerSeddie.org
    here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging

1 WErPiolt: When Carly has to move to Yakima Sam and Freddie start a new web show called "WErSeddie.org"
    2. WErOn Our First Date: When Sam and Freddie go on a date Sam's Brother puts in on WErSeddie.org. Meanwhile Freddie's mom goes insane and thinks Freedie is dead
    3.WErLeaving Mom: When Freddie leaves his mom for good Freddie's mom sends him to boarding school called PCA. Meanwhile Sam and Her Brother Todd go looking for there cat
    4.WErTBA

yugaton88

[58]Feb 20, 2008
    WErTBA lol.

doggieal1000

[59]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 15
    Here is mine Sam and Freddie
    WerSeddie.org
    here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging

1 WErPiolt: When Carly has to move to Yakima Sam and Freddie start a new web show called "WErSeddie.org"
    2. WErOn Our First Date: When Sam and Freddie go on a date Sam's Brother puts in on WErSeddie.org. Meanwhile Freddie's mom goes insane and thinks Freedie is dead
    3.WErLeaving Mom: When Freddie leaves his mom for good Freddie's mom sends him to boarding school called PCA. Meanwhile Sam and Her Brother Todd go looking for there cat
    4.WErFamily!: When Sam has a dream that her and Freddie are family. Meanwhile Freddie and Todd scar Todd.
    5.WErDigging For Gold:TBA
    6.WErMissing Carly: When Sam and Freddie can't think of anything to do they start missing Spencer and Carly. Meanwhile Freddie's Dad comes.
    7.WErGoing To Ty To Get Noah and Valire On A Date:TBA
    8.WErWanting Blake Lewis: When Freddie finds out he is related to Blake Lewis he wants him to perfome. Meanwhile Sam annd Carly talk on a webcam.
    9. + 10. WErGoing To Find Carly

yugaton88

[60]Feb 22, 2008

doggieal1000 wrote:
    Here is mine Sam and Freddie WerSeddie.org here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging 1 WErPiolt: When Carly has to move to Yakima Sam and Freddie start a new web show called "WErSeddie.org" 2. WErOn Our First Date: When Sam and Freddie go on a date Sam's Brother puts in on WErSeddie.org. Meanwhile Freddie's mom goes insane and thinks Freedie is dead 3.WErLeaving Mom: When Freddie leaves his mom for good Freddie's mom sends him to boarding school called PCA. Meanwhile Sam and Her Brother Todd go looking for there cat 4.WErFamily!: When Sam has a dream that her and Freddie are family. Meanwhile Freddie and Todd scar Todd. 5.WErDigging For Gold:TBA 6.WErMissing Carly: When Sam and Freddie can't think of anything to do they start missing Spencer and Carly. Meanwhile Freddie's Dad comes. 7.WErGoing To Ty To Get Noah and Valire On A Date:TBA 8.WErWanting Blake Lewis: When Freddie finds out he is related to Blake Lewis he wants him to perfome. Meanwhile Sam annd Carly talk on a webcam. 9. + 10. WErGoing To Find Carly

WErGoing To Find Carly?! Dramatic!