We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iSpin (Make an iCarly Spinoff)

Wedgie317

[61]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 13

I'm thinking of something new: "The Suite Life Of Sam"! A major crossover between Nick and Disney shows.

Pilot

When Sam is forced to move away from Seatle and move to Boston, her family stays a few nights at the Tipton hotel while their new house is being finished up more. Sam meets Zack and Cody and they get along great. They play a ton of pranks on people for fun. And when London's webshow goes way downhill, Cody gives up on it. And with Cody's knowledge in technology, Sam's wit, and Zack's... we'll get back to that. They create a webshow just as big of a hit as iCarly used to be.

I kinda don't know where to go with this, but it's just an idea.

Edited on 02/22/2008 12:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

yugaton88

[62]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 22
    Wedgie317 wrote:

I'm thinking of something new: "The Suite Life Of Sam"! A major crossover between Nick and Disney shows.

Pilot

When Sam is forced to move away from Seatle and move to Boston, her family stays a few nights at the Tipton hotel while their new house is being finished up more. Sam meets Zack and Cody and they get along great. They play a ton of pranks on people for fun. And when London's webshow goes way downhill, Cody gives up on it. And with Cody's knowledge in technology, Sam's wit, and Zack's... we'll get back to that. They create a webshow just as big of a hit as iCarly used to be.

I kinda don't know where to go with this, but it's just an idea.

It is great! A great idea, and Sam could help Yay Me Starring London Tipton if they change the name, lol.

leeseygirl

[63]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 46

Episode 5: Simply Returning

Its official....Sam's coming home! Just for vacation though. And, Nevelocity.com is going to do a review on Sam's new webcast. The only problem is Nevel still remembers her as Carly's assistant. The only way Sam can get a good review is if she can convince Carly to go on a date with him. Freddie and Carly are opposed of the idea but Sam is desperate. So she lies to Nevel and tells him Carly will go out with him. Can Sam convince Carly to go on a date or will she have to accept this fate?

yugaton88

[64]Feb 22, 2008

And Then There Was Spenser:

Episode 6: A Visit From Carly Pt. 1: And Then There Was Spenser comes back after Hiatus with a bang! Carly drives in with Sam and is ready to do a webisode of iCarly, but when she sees the set has been changed, she has no choice but to guest star on Spenser Art. So Spenser, Nora, Carl, Carly, and Sam do a rockin' webcast together and have loads of fun, and fans cheer when they see Carly and Sam. After the webcast, Sam says she has to go. Carly wants to know why, but Sam seems like she does not want to talk about it. Nora talks to Sam and discovers that Sam promised her Mom she would visit her. She says she will drive Sam and Spenser and Carl offer to go too.

Episode 7: A Visit From Carly Pt. 2: Carly is alone and Freddie bursts through the door. He demands to know where Sam is. Carly frowns and asks why he wants to know. "I need to tell her something," Freddie says. Carly wonders for a second and forgets about it, she agrees to drive Freddie, it all goes good, until they get in a car accident. Meanwhile Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Sam make it to the Puckett house.

Episode 8: A Visit From Carly Pt. 3: After a call from the hospital, Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Sam drive to the hospital. They see Carly and Freddie, Freddie is fine, just bruises, as is Carly. Freddie stands up and grabs Sam. "I love you," he says and gets down on his knees. "Will you marry me?" he asks. Sam says yes and kisses him. "Awwwww," Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Carly say.

Episode 9: A Visit From Carly Pt. 4: The wedding day comes, and everyone is invited. It is a very happy wedding and romantic, the episode ends with Sam and Freddie in the limo on their way to a honeymoon.

Comments?

derekjwhitehead

[65]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    yugaton88 wrote:

And Then There Was Spenser:

Episode 6: A Visit From Carly Pt. 1: And Then There Was Spenser comes back after Hiatus with a bang! Carly drives in with Sam and is ready to do a webisode of iCarly, but when she sees the set has been changed, she has no choice but to guest star on Spenser Art. So Spenser, Nora, Carl, Carly, and Sam do a rockin' webcast together and have loads of fun, and fans cheer when they see Carly and Sam. After the webcast, Sam says she has to go. Carly wants to know why, but Sam seems like she does not want to talk about it. Nora talks to Sam and discovers that Sam promised her Mom she would visit her. She says she will drive Sam and Spenser and Carl offer to go too.

Episode 7: A Visit From Carly Pt. 2: Carly is alone and Freddie bursts through the door. He demands to know where Sam is. Carly frowns and asks why he wants to know. "I need to tell her something," Freddie says. Carly wonders for a second and forgets about it, she agrees to drive Freddie, it all goes good, until they get in a car accident. Meanwhile Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Sam make it to the Puckett house.

Episode 8: A Visit From Carly Pt. 3: After a call from the hospital, Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Sam drive to the hospital. They see Carly and Freddie, Freddie is fine, just bruises, as is Carly. Freddie stands up and grabs Sam. "I love you," he says and gets down on his knees. "Will you marry me?" he asks. Sam says yes and kisses him. "Awwwww," Spenser, Nora, Carl, and Carly say.

Episode 9: A Visit From Carly Pt. 4: The wedding day comes, and everyone is invited. It is a very happy wedding and romantic, the episode ends with Sam and Freddie in the limo on their way to a honeymoon.

Comments?

Awesome ideas, well I am going to continue my new spinoff, Isparta

derekjwhitehead

[66]Feb 22, 2008

Season 1, Episode 1. Sparta's pilot- Sam is lonely with her mom, lately so Carly suggests a pet. Sam agrees and gets a cat named Sparta, who is an evil cat. Than, problems begin when Sparta tricks Freddie before the next web cast, and Freddie ends up stuck in a closet. Can Freddie escape or will the web cast be ruined.

Season 1, episode 2: Sparta's in the web cast- Carly and Sam decide to bring Sparta in their next web cast. However, Sparta ends up attacking Freddie in the middle of the web cast. Instead of being a failure, it becomes a success and Carly and Sam open up a new segment called Freddie vs. Sparta. However, is the segment going to get Freddie killed! Meanwhile, Spencer builds his own car out of trash, but his "friends" steal it. Can Spencer get his car back?

yugaton88

[67]Feb 23, 2008
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

Season 1, Episode 1. Sparta's pilot- Sam is lonely with her mom, lately so Carly suggests a pet. Sam agrees and gets a cat named Sparta, who is an evil cat. Than, problems begin when Sparta tricks Freddie before the next web cast, and Freddie ends up stuck in a closet. Can Freddie escape or will the web cast be ruined.

Season 1, episode 2: Sparta's in the web cast- Carly and Sam decide to bring Sparta in their next web cast. However, Sparta ends up attacking Freddie in the middle of the web cast. Instead of being a failure, it becomes a success and Carly and Sam open up a new segment called Freddie vs. Sparta. However, is the segment going to get Freddie killed! Meanwhile, Spencer builds his own car out of trash, but his "friends" steal it. Can Spencer get his car back?

Your show is really good!

yugaton88

[68]Feb 23, 2008
    leeseygirl wrote:

Its official....Sam's coming home! Just for vacation though. And, Nevelocity.com is going to do a review on Sam's new webcast. The only problem is Nevel still remembers her as Carly's assistant. The only way Sam can get a good review is if she can convince Carly to go on a date with him. Freddie and Carly are opposed of the idea but Sam is desperate. So she lies to Nevel and tells him Carly will go out with him. Can Sam convince Carly to go on a date or will she have to accept this fate?

Great! And I love how you rhymed at the end.

derekjwhitehead

[69]Feb 23, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

Your show is really good!

Thanks Yours is awesome too

derekjwhitehead

[70]Feb 23, 2008
    yugaton88 wrote:
    leeseygirl wrote:

Great! And I love how you rhymed at the end.

Yeah I just noticed that.... I can't wait for Episode 6

derekjwhitehead

[71]Feb 23, 2008

Season 1, Episode 3- Sparta's mean stuff to Lewburt- On Icarly's next doing mean stuff to Lewburt, they send down Sparta to knock over Lewburt's "perfect" lunch. Sparta is about to run back up stairs when Lewburt catches Sparta and sends him into the ocean in a little box. Spencer, Carly, Freddie and Sam must search for Sparta out in the ocean.

Sam comes back, without Sparta.

Freddie: Well, no more cat trying to kill me!

Sam grabs Sand and dumps it in Freddie's mouth.

Carly: I'm sorry Sam

Sam: Yeah, but who knows, Sparta might have found someone

Series ends.........

derekjwhitehead

[72]Feb 23, 2008

NOT!

Meow

Sam: Huh?

Meow, Sparta comes up onto shore, wet and cold.

Sam: Sparta!

Carly and Sam run over to hug Sparta, and Spencer helps dry Sparta off, but Sparta soon runs inside, twitching its tail in a way that tells Carly, Sam and Spencer to follow. They run inside to see Sparta attack Lewburt, than Sparta does a purr....

doggieal1000

[73]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 15
    ]Here is mine Sam and Freddie
    WerSeddie.org
    here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging

1 WErPiolt
    2. WErOn Our First Date
    3.WErLeaving Mom
    4.WErFamily!
    5.WErDigging For Gold: When Sam and Freddie hear that there is gold in the apartment they go digging for gold.
    6.WErMissing Carly
    7.WErGoing To Ty To Get Noah and Valire On A Date: When Freddie and Sam get Noah and Valire on a date they try to destroy WErSeddie.org.
    8.WErWanting Blake Lewis
    9. + 10. WErGoing To Find Carly (part 1) when Freddie and Sam go looking for Sam in Yakima they are in jail. (part 2) Carly comes but will she stay in Yakima? find out

derekjwhitehead

[74]Feb 23, 2008

doggieal1000 wrote:
    ]Here is mine Sam and Freddie WerSeddie.org here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging 1 WErPiolt 2. WErOn Our First Date 3.WErLeaving Mom 4.WErFamily! 5.WErDigging For Gold: When Sam and Freddie hear that there is gold in the apartment they go digging for gold. 6.WErMissing Carly 7.WErGoing To Ty To Get Noah and Valire On A Date: When Freddie and Sam get Noah and Valire on a date they try to destroy WErSeddie.org. 8.WErWanting Blake Lewis 9. + 10. WErGoing To Find Carly (part 1) when Freddie and Sam go looking for Sam in Yakima they are in jail. (part 2) Carly comes but will she stay in Yakima? find out

Does she?

derekjwhitehead

[75]Feb 23, 2008

Where is everyone?

doggieal1000

[76]Feb 23, 2008
    derekjwhitehead wrote:

doggieal1000 wrote:
    ]Here is mine Sam and Freddie WerSeddie.org here is a thing to tell u guys all episode will have "WEr" in the beging 1 WErPiolt 2. WErOn Our First Date 3.WErLeaving Mom 4.WErFamily! 5.WErDigging For Gold: When Sam and Freddie hear that there is gold in the apartment they go digging for gold. 6.WErMissing Carly 7.WErGoing To Ty To Get Noah and Valire On A Date: When Freddie and Sam get Noah and Valire on a date they try to destroy WErSeddie.org. 8.WErWanting Blake Lewis 9. + 10. WErGoing To Find Carly (part 1) when Freddie and Sam go looking for Sam in Yakima they are in jail. (part 2) Carly comes but will she stay in Yakima? find out

Does she?

yes she does

doggieal1000

[77]Feb 23, 2008
    Extra Extra WErSeddie is over but iCarly season 5 will be on soon

derekjwhitehead

[78]Feb 23, 2008
    Awesome, What do you think of my new series?

doggieal1000

[79]Feb 23, 2008
    derekjwhitehead wrote:
    Awesome, What do you think of my new series?
    i like it

derekjwhitehead

[80]Feb 23, 2008

Season 1, Episode 4: Sparta's watching the date- When Carly, Freddie, and Sam don't trust Spencer's new girlfriend, so they spy on them on their next date. To disguise themselves, Carly and Freddie pretend to be on a date. Things become worse when they find out Sparta snuck in the restaurant.

Seddie Moment: Sam has slight jealousy watching the date

Ending: Sparta ruins Spencer's date, and Spencer gets mad! His girlfriend steals his wallet, while Spencer is talking to Carly and the gang. Suddenly Cary shouts "Look behind you!" Spencer sees his girlfriend running out with his wallet and it turns into a huge chase. Sparta ends up helping them get the wallet.

Rated: 9.7