We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

AndreaMSkate

[281]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 49
    Just wanted to post a reminder that starting new off-topic threads on this (or any) forum is a TOS (terms of service) violation if reported. Any and all off-topic discussion of any nature goes here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

secrets710

[282]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 21
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    i dont like year round schools, its on the list of school things i'm against: -year round schools -uniform schools
    i actually dont mind uniform schools. since im tired of girls being all preppy and what not. i used to go to a private school when i was little, and it wasnt that bad.
    i dont like it when girls are like that either, but i DONT like uniforms. when you have a uniform- nah, i dont really want to go into why i dont like them. for one thing, when you have a uniform, for the girls it's usaully a skirt. i hate skirts. so yea.......
    yeah, i really don't like uniforms because of the skirt thing. i'm glad that i don't have to wear uniforms

I used to go to a uniform school. It actually wasn't that bad. The girls didn't have to wear skirts if they didn't want to. You could wear pants, too. (I do wear skirts though, because I happen to like them.) The uniforms were more based on color. We were only aloud to wear blue, white, or khaki.

*cringes at color combo* lol, i only had to wear a uniform once in my life, and that was when i was in preschool.....i had to wear a polo shirt and khaki pleated skirt*shudders at memory* so yea, i do NOT like uniforms.

Yeah, it would have been nice if we could have had a bigger color variety. The principal said we had to wear uniforms to "prevent bullying."

*sarcasticallly* yes, because it's impossible to make fun of someone when you all wear the same thing.

kikimarie593

[283]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 27
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    i dont like year round schools, its on the list of school things i'm against: -year round schools -uniform schools
    i actually dont mind uniform schools. since im tired of girls being all preppy and what not. i used to go to a private school when i was little, and it wasnt that bad.
    i dont like it when girls are like that either, but i DONT like uniforms. when you have a uniform- nah, i dont really want to go into why i dont like them. for one thing, when you have a uniform, for the girls it's usaully a skirt. i hate skirts. so yea.......
    yeah, i really don't like uniforms because of the skirt thing. i'm glad that i don't have to wear uniforms

I used to go to a uniform school. It actually wasn't that bad. The girls didn't have to wear skirts if they didn't want to. You could wear pants, too. (I do wear skirts though, because I happen to like them.) The uniforms were more based on color. We were only aloud to wear blue, white, or khaki.

*cringes at color combo* lol, i only had to wear a uniform once in my life, and that was when i was in preschool.....i had to wear a polo shirt and khaki pleated skirt*shudders at memory* so yea, i do NOT like uniforms.

Yeah, it would have been nice if we could have had a bigger color variety. The principal said we had to wear uniforms to "prevent bullying."

*sarcasticallly* yes, because it's impossible to make fun of someone when you all wear the same thing.

Yeah, I know. You can still make fun of people for other things, like their hair, or something.

secrets710

[284]Jun 9, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

Yeah, I know. You can still make fun of people for other things, like their hair, or something.

yea, and bullies can compare themselves to you. for example:
    -haha, you look fat in your uniform!
    -i look better than you!

gryffinval7890

[285]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    i don't know if anyone saw this yet... but this morning i saw this quick safety commercial with Miranda, Jennette, Nathan and jerry... lol! the first three were talking about the importance of wearing a healmet while riding a bike! IT WAS COOL! lol!

and then jerry flew on by past them on a razor scooter.. lol!

oy! i can't belive how deep Nathans voice is now.. cray-zay... lol!

dudette2018

[286]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 17

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    i don't know if anyone saw this yet... but this morning i saw this quick safety commercial with Miranda, Jennette, Nathan and jerry... lol! the first three were talking about the importance of wearing a healmet while riding a bike! IT WAS COOL! lol! and then jerry flew on by past them on a razor scooter.. lol! oy! i can't belive how deep Nathans voice is now.. cray-zay... lol!

That's so cool! Did you see it on Nickelodeon? (stupid question, I know, what other channel would show and iCarly commercial?)

secrets710

[287]Jun 9, 2008
    dudette2018 wrote:

gryffinval7890 wrote:
    i don't know if anyone saw this yet... but this morning i saw this quick safety commercial with Miranda, Jennette, Nathan and jerry... lol! the first three were talking about the importance of wearing a healmet while riding a bike! IT WAS COOL! lol! and then jerry flew on by past them on a razor scooter.. lol! oy! i can't belive how deep Nathans voice is now.. cray-zay... lol!

That's so cool! Did you see it on Nickelodeon? (stupid question, I know, what other channel would show and iCarly commercial?)

seriously? i didnt see that, as i was asleep this morning.....

minister_magic

[288]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 13
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    His voice sounds so different now! But I like it deeper

secrets710

[289]Jun 9, 2008
    minister_magic wrote:
    gryffinval7890 wrote:
    His voice sounds so different now! But I like it deeper
    ok, i need to hear THAT.

cooldudetv22

[290]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 8
    Me too

zulaz

[291]Jun 9, 2008
    it better be on turbonick! GAHH! i must hear it! is his voice sexier now?! LOL
    Edited on 06/09/2008 2:24pm

secrets710

[292]Jun 9, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    ooh, good idea, i forgot about turbo nick!

oh, great. look who's back. (the dude who keeps spamming the boards, who's mad at andrea)

kikimarie593

[293]Jun 9, 2008

secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ooh, good idea, i forgot about turbo nick! oh, great. look who's back. (the dude who keeps spamming the boards, who's mad at andrea)

That guy is making me really mad. What is his problem? What's the big deal about getting your thread locked? He is being really immature by making like 5 threads that are exactly the same.

secrets710

[294]Jun 9, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:

secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    ooh, good idea, i forgot about turbo nick! oh, great. look who's back. (the dude who keeps spamming the boards, who's mad at andrea)

That guy is making me really mad. What is his problem? What's the big deal about getting your thread locked? He is being really immature by making like 5 threads that are exactly the same.

PMd you. so......anyone see a good movie recently?

kikimarie593

[295]Jun 9, 2008
    ^I bought The Eye on DVD Saturday night. It was a pretty good movie.

secrets710

[296]Jun 9, 2008
    i heard that the eye was kinda gory in some parts.....true?
    and i have a question for you about the movie: on a scale of 1-10, how scary was it?

kikimarie593

[297]Jun 9, 2008

secrets710 wrote:
    i heard that the eye was kinda gory in some parts.....true? and i have a question for you about the movie: on a scale of 1-10, how scary was it?

I wouldn't say it was really gory, like there was blood, of course, but it wasn't really gory. On a scale of 1-10 of how scary it is I would say about a 7 or 8. It's only Pg-13, so it's not that bad.

secrets710

[298]Jun 9, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:

secrets710 wrote:
    i heard that the eye was kinda gory in some parts.....true? and i have a question for you about the movie: on a scale of 1-10, how scary was it?

I wouldn't say it was really gory, like there was blood, of course, but it wasn't really gory. On a scale of 1-10 of how scary it is I would say about a 7 or 8. It's only Pg-13, so it's not that bad.

ah, i see. i'll have to like rent it or somethin, it sounded pretty good in the preview.

so.........um.........yea........

minister_magic

[299]Jun 9, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

secrets710 wrote:

ah, i see. i'll have to like rent it or somethin, it sounded pretty good in the preview.

Boring day much? haha I wait all year for summer and I do nothing all day!

secrets710

[300]Jun 9, 2008
    minister_magic wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

secrets710 wrote:

Boring day much? haha I wait all year for summer and I do nothing all day!
    exactly why i love summer during the year, you're always doing SOMETHING, and in the summer, you can nothing. nothing at all