We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iRamble - The Official iCarly Off-Topic Thread

AndreaMSkate

[261]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 49
    zulaz wrote:
    yeah, i start my summer class 3 days after my school is over....

At least I'm not the only one crazy enough to take a summer class. What are you taking?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cooldudetv22

[262]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 8
    I go to year round school.

secrets710

[263]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 21
    cooldudetv22 wrote:
    I go to year round school.
    whats it like? i dont think i'd ever be able to survive a school like that.

cooldudetv22

[264]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 8
    OK mostly summer we have trips.

AndreaMSkate

[265]Jun 8, 2008
    cooldudetv22 wrote:
    OK mostly summer we have trips.

That sounds pretty interesting. I've never heard of that before.

zulaz

[266]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 13
    in year round school, of course u dont have one big summer...but u get alot of breaks every month

pdyc

[267]Jun 8, 2008
    • level: 16
    zulaz wrote:
    in year round school, of course u dont have one big summer...but u get alot of breaks every month

i wouldn't mind going to a school like that! it would keep me from being bored. like now. lol

secrets710

[268]Jun 8, 2008
    pdyc wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

i wouldn't mind going to a school like that! it would keep me from being bored. like now. lol
    i actually like the long summer vacas. instead pf the short 2 week/ or 2 day vaca we usually get, with this break you're not always counting down the days left of vaca...

AndreaMSkate

[269]Jun 8, 2008
    zulaz wrote:

That sounds appealing...I would've liked to attend a school like that. What grade(s) is this school for?

zulaz

[270]Jun 8, 2008
    its for grades K-12 lol. elementary..middle school..and high school. it depends on what discrict your in or whatever.

secrets710

[271]Jun 8, 2008
    i dont like year round schools, its on the list of school things i'm against:

-year round schools

-uniform schools

zulaz

[272]Jun 8, 2008
    secrets710 wrote:

-year round schools

-uniform schools

i actually dont mind uniform schools. since im tired of girls being all preppy and what not. i used to go to a private school when i was little, and it wasnt that bad.

secrets710

[273]Jun 9, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

-year round schools

-uniform schools

i actually dont mind uniform schools. since im tired of girls being all preppy and what not. i used to go to a private school when i was little, and it wasnt that bad.
    i dont like it when girls are like that either, but i DONT like uniforms. when you have a uniform- nah, i dont really want to go into why i dont like them. for one thing, when you have a uniform, for the girls it's usaully a skirt. i hate skirts. so yea.......

ger5632

[274]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 24
    holidays gonna end soon for me. Whats more. the last 2 weeks are wasted cos i have to go back to school for the musical which i am NOT at all excited about it. argh!

secrets710

[275]Jun 9, 2008
    ger5632 wrote:
    holidays gonna end soon for me. Whats more. the last 2 weeks are wasted cos i have to go back to school for the musical which i am NOT at all excited about it. argh!
    um, ok.........musical? i'm more into plays and such..which musical is it?

crzza

[276]Jun 9, 2008
    Hey people. I'm bored.....

pdyc

[277]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 16
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

-year round schools

-uniform schools

i dont like it when girls are like that either, but i DONT like uniforms. when you have a uniform- nah, i dont really want to go into why i dont like them. for one thing, when you have a uniform, for the girls it's usaully a skirt. i hate skirts. so yea.......

yeah, i really don't like uniforms because of the skirt thing. i'm glad that i don't have to wear uniforms

kikimarie593

[278]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 27

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    i dont like year round schools, its on the list of school things i'm against: -year round schools -uniform schools
    yeah, i really don't like uniforms because of the skirt thing. i'm glad that i don't have to wear uniforms

I used to go to a uniform school. It actually wasn't that bad. The girls didn't have to wear skirts if they didn't want to. You could wear pants, too. (I do wear skirts though, because I happen to like them.) The uniforms were more based on color. We were only aloud to wear blue, white, or khaki.

secrets710

[279]Jun 9, 2008
    kikimarie593 wrote:

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    i dont like year round schools, its on the list of school things i'm against: -year round schools -uniform schools

I used to go to a uniform school. It actually wasn't that bad. The girls didn't have to wear skirts if they didn't want to. You could wear pants, too. (I do wear skirts though, because I happen to like them.) The uniforms were more based on color. We were only aloud to wear blue, white, or khaki.

*cringes at color combo* lol, i only had to wear a uniform once in my life, and that was when i was in preschool.....i had to wear a polo shirt and khaki pleated skirt*shudders at memory* so yea, i do NOT like uniforms.

kikimarie593

[280]Jun 9, 2008
    • level: 27
    secrets710 wrote:
    kikimarie593 wrote:

pdyc wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:
    secrets710 wrote:

*cringes at color combo* lol, i only had to wear a uniform once in my life, and that was when i was in preschool.....i had to wear a polo shirt and khaki pleated skirt*shudders at memory* so yea, i do NOT like uniforms.

Yeah, it would have been nice if we could have had a bigger color variety. The principal said we had to wear uniforms to "prevent bullying."