We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly neverending story

saylavee

[61]Nov 2, 2009
    • level: 18

were supposed to go blind from te poison. For some reason the poison chocolate had an adverse effect on sam and freddie. Instead of making them go blind, it turned Sam into a rib god from the planet ribtune and Freddie into a popcorn god from plantet popiter-cornth. Some poison got onto spencer which turned him into a taco god from taco-naco-bing-bang. The 4 gods then.,..

(sorry if that was kinda long, i get into my writings, i tried to come up with a name of a planet mixed with taco, but that hurt my head, so taco-naco-bing-bang it is!)

(and if u havent noticed that i combined the names of foods with planets.............m(_ _)m *head desk* )

(if you still havent noticed Fruto = Fruit+Pluto, Chocanus = Chocolate+Uranus, Ribtune = Rib+Neptune, popiter-cornth = Pop+Jupiter-Corn+Earth)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marcdragicevic

[62]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    ....went their separate ways. Sam (the 'Rib God') flew off towards the sun, as a rocket was coming towards earth at a blistering speed. The 3 others went on their way to Pluto to check out a spaceship that crashed there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.