We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Innuendos

Aprilshakira

[41]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 10
    krisiten wrote:
    Aprilshakira wrote:
    arnoldmcguire wrote:
    krisiten wrote:

ispeed date when sams like "crotchey. its funny cause it sounds wrong" I was like woah, but got a kick out of it. Then there was "the blowing" I dontthink that was put there on purpose.. but still hilarious.

And iniwas a pagaent girl, that part where Carly and Sam are practically topless and undressing eachother. And then Carly says "I feel violated." My little brother is freaking 9, and now he won't stop talking about Jennette McCurdy xD

This is what I love about iCarly. It actually has parts for older people- a 10 year old wouldnt pick up most of this stuff.

That's the same reason I like iCarly aside from Creddie, and regarding your brother talking about Jennette? you can't blame him. Jennette is hot and busty, after all.

..Ew. Boys!

But honestly neither one of them are busty.. at all. I mean Jennette is probably like a B or maybe a C, while Miranda's like a -AA lol.

Just sayin'.

But my little brother is 9 years old and he's saying "Jennette is hot!" He says his favorite part is when they're practically shirtless in iWas a pagaent girl. Oh well, at least he likes girls.

Does Dan Schneider have kids? (Random.)

And alsoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, isn't Dan kinda creepy sometimes?

(Unfortunately I think this thread is dead until the next episode, much like the Seddie thread - so let's just talk about random, perverted iCarly related stuff lol.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vanillacupcakes

[42]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 16

"I get my best ideas when I'm wet". Another one of my favorites!

Contributing to the "Jennette pedofile type creeping" topic. Let's just stare at this photo in awe for a moment(I swear I'm straight...)

I'm thinking she's a C?

Also the "If he asks you if you want to see his onion ring just say no". Onion ring some sort of code for something?

Sam "manhandling" Gibby's underwear in iGo Nuclear, that might not really be an innuendo, but oh well.

krisiten

[43]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 5
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Contributing to the "Jennette pedofile type creeping" topic. Let's just stare at this photo in awe for a moment(I swear I'm straight...)

I'm thinking she's a C?

Also the "If he asks you if you want to see his onion ring just say no". Onion ring some sort of code for something?

Sam "manhandling" Gibby's underwear in iGo Nuclear, that might not really be an innuendo, but oh well.

Oh..my..god...you are all creeps! I refuse to even comment on this xD

In the begining of iQuit icarly, spencer was saying "ohhhh yessss, shes big, but fast" And all these things, but he ended up just talking about a boat.

vanillacupcakes

[44]Apr 26, 2010

Haha boredon = lurking around in weird iCarly forums with creepy posts. I got that pic from the iCarly Crackhouse, go figure.That's what you get for not having new episodes air every week, Nickelodeon. Tongue out

Another favorite is theiCarly extra where Freddie said "I thought you were in 32 C" and then George says "No, I'm in 36 D now, I ran out of room", then Spencer unhooks it in this really mischeivious way. I really thought that was pushing it for being Nickelodeon. Oh this show is just something....

Edited on 04/26/2010 6:23pm

krisiten

[45]Apr 26, 2010
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

Haha boredon = lurking around in weird iCarly forums with creepy posts. I got that pic from the iCarly Crackhouse, go figure.That's what you get for not having new episodes air every week, Nickelodeon. Tongue out

Another favorite is theiCarly extra where Freddie said "I thought you were in 32 C" and then George says "No, I'm in 36 D now, I ran out of room", then Spencer unhooks it in this really mischeivious way. I really thought that was pushing it for being Nickelodeon. Oh this show is just something....

I saw that video! Spencers face when he unhooked the bra was so..hilarious and suggestive

irisketchup

[46]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 4

OMFG I haven't been on here forever! Wow guys, this is very naughty... I like it

irisketchup

[47]Apr 26, 2010

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'm thinking she's a C?

Haha what about the time when Carly smacked Sam's butt in iSYL Maybe someone already mentioned it... But Sam had a smile on her face when Carly did that xD

Oh and I dare someone to send or tweet that photo to Nathan! We all know he'll like it.

loey12886

[48]Apr 26, 2010
    irisketchup wrote:

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'm thinking she's a C?

But Sam had a smile on her face when Carly did that xD

she probably liked it...jk

krisiten

[49]Apr 26, 2010
    irisketchup wrote:

vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'm thinking she's a C?

Haha what about the time when Carly smacked Sam's butt in iSYL Maybe someone already mentioned it... But Sam had a smile on her face when Carly did that xD

Oh and I dare someone to send or tweet that photo to Nathan! We all know he'll like it.

I noticed that. I was like WOAH...Cam. Hmm..

alirk

[50]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 22

You guys are hilarious...A little perverted, but hilarious!

ApplesAndSauce

[51]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 2

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radar/ICarly

I swear all the innuendo is why iCarly is popular. Other then the rabbid shipping fanbase and it being a teen-related live action Nick show

frontman19

[52]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 14

Some of those innuendos they point out are so stupid and out there, like they pointed out a part in iSP where the intercom says "All boys going to the dance must submit their medical records to the school nurse."They assume it's possibly referring to STD's, really? That is the last possible thing they are referring to. And the pantless award too, seriously...not an innuendo in the slightest.

iCarly317

[53]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 13

In the episode iWill Date Freddie: "You won't get respect if your back's not erect!". lol I forgot about that one.

Plus"Your A is gonna be huge!" from iGot Detention.

Edited on 04/27/2010 12:59pm

Aprilshakira

[54]Apr 27, 2010

Or when Spencer pressed his lips to Sam's ear and her face looked like she was having an orgasm. xD Honestly that creeped me out a bit..

And OMG I'm sending that picture to Nathan! Lol.

Oh and as for "You won't get respect if your backs not erect." Their was a YouTube Poop called Freddie's B*tch and they changed the word back to.. well, I think you can guess. ;D I laughed sooo hard at that.

Ugh, I just had like three more innuendos in my head but I forgot em'

arnoldmcguire

[55]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 12
    vanillacupcakes wrote:

I'm thinking she's a C?

Depends on what angle. I say she's a C, others think it's a B, but like I say, depends. After all, you can't resist Jennette. even the little boys like her.

BTW, from what episode was the line you said?

irisketchup

[56]Apr 27, 2010

So we went from talkingabout innuendos to Jennette's bra size? ....o.o

There was this really cute Cam moment where Sam's head was in Carly's lap and their pinkies were hooked together :3 How about when Freddie's staring at Carly's chest in... iFight Shelby Marx? (What a perv... snicker snicker JK he's a guy xD) Oh and what about Carly's push up bra to impress Shane? Not really innuendos but they involver Carly's boobs o.o

irisketchup

[57]Apr 27, 2010

Oh and i'm toatally gonna write a oneshot involving Sam's bra size... >.> o.o

vanillacupcakes

[58]Apr 27, 2010

Okay, I admit it, I'm a partial Cam/Spam/Fencer/Frendy shipper. I'm not so obsessed with those, I just look for their moments. iSaved Your Life converted me to being part Cam and Spam. The whole "Yeah feet apart!" patdown scene was kind of dirty. Wow, as for the wiki with the millions of innuendos, I never noticed a lot of them. Some of them are looking into it too much though, but I guess it'spart ofthe fun of iCarly. I think it's got to help keep the older siblings/parents amused when they're forced to watch it. It's weird that my mom doesn't catch any of the innuendos though. Lol. xD

Oh to the person who asked about what episode the Spencer quote was from, it's from the one where he tries the online dating service. Then he can't think of any good ideas of a video to use for his profile, so he decides to take a shower to give him good ideas.

frontman19

[59]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 14

"I get my best ideas when I'm wet" is a Spencer quote? Aw man if it was said by Carly or Sam that would have been a super fantastic innuendo, (but probably wouldn't get past the censors) but the fact Spencer said it takes away from it.

arnoldmcguire

[60]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 12
    irisketchup wrote:

Oh and i'm toatally gonna write a oneshot involving Sam's bra size... >.> o.o

hehe will look forward to this. XD

ok has anyone noticed in one of the random debates on the iCarly site, Carly came out of nowhere in Sam's tub? what for?