We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Couples~which more?

What would you like to happen more?

Freddimamay

[41]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 4

Yes, he thinks they deserve eachother because of it.

But again, if we're talking 'birds of a feather' then Spam is the most logical option since they're both outcasts. They have a better chance of being understood by the other. Which is already canon between the two. Can't really say that elsewhere on the show

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

schillingklaus

[42]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 12

No, Sam is not suitable, as she isn' a great constructive artist, unlike Spencer.

Spencer is only suited for girls with an expertise in constructive arts, such as Stacey Dillsen from Zoey 101.

Freddimamay

[43]Dec 31, 2009
    Sam is nothing if not creative! Just because I work in the restaurant business doesn't mean I only suit being with someone else from the restaurant biz. Thats kinda silly in my opinion, no offence. It would make more sense for them to connect on a deeply level than just 1 shared interest. Plus relationships are about balance. Seddie and Spencer with someone artistic would be unnaturally unbalanced. I've never seen Zoey101 so I couldn't tell you if her and Spencer match at all
    Edited on 12/31/2009 2:04pm

TheSchwab

[44]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 11
    Pedophilia is bad. Thats what shipping sam and spencer is.

Freddimamay

[45]Dec 31, 2009

TheSchwab wrote:
    Pedophilia is bad. Thats what shipping sam and spencer is.

Hardly pedo. Tho it's comments like this that make people closet Spam shippers. First of all if it reamins innocent for the next 2 years, there is zero pedophilia at all. Not to mention the age of consent being 16, so again no pedophilia if Sam's into it. But they can be totally in love for as long as they want as long as there's no sex until she's an adult. Defining shipping Spam as a form of pedophilia is the most rediculous thing I've ever heard, lmao.

Edited on 12/31/2009 2:23pm

saylavee

[46]Dec 31, 2009
    • level: 18
    Freddimamay wrote:
    Sam is nothing if not creative! Just because I work in the restaurant business doesn't mean I only suit being with someone else from the restaurant biz. Thats kinda silly in my opinion, no offence. It would make more sense for them to connect on a deeply level than just 1 shared interest. Plus relationships are about balance. Seddie and Spencer with someone artistic would be unnaturally unbalanced. I've never seen Zoey101 so I couldn't tell you if her and Spencer match at all

how is seddie unnaturally unbalanced?

Freddimamay

[47]Dec 31, 2009

saylavee wrote:
    Freddimamay wrote:
    how is seddie unnaturally unbalanced?

I meant by schillinglaus' definition of them being both 'evil sadomasochists'. If that were true, they'd be an awful couple. I don't have a problem with Seddie in general. I actually usually go for the 'slap slap kiss' scenario. I just don't feel it with Seddie so much because with 'slap slap kiss' usually both parties equally berate eachother. This is more so Sam attacking him and him defending himself. When he does attack her, which doesn't happen as often I can get the vibe. But truthfully until I joined iCarly boards the thought of Seddie had never even crossed my mind. But I do think they're kinda unbalanced now anyway because it really doesn't seem like Freddie can hold his own against her.

schillingklaus

[48]Dec 31, 2009

Balance is very bad, and it leads to generation and corruption. Thus all decent couples are necessarily downright unbalanced.

Sam is only creative with useful things like lockpicking, not with beautiful arts like sculpting or fashion design or painting. Thus it has to be Spencer/Stacey, or Spencer/Zoey, or Spencer/True Jackson, or Spencer/Maria(from Zoey 101 : Quarantine), or Spencer/Josh Nichols, or Spencer/Carly's Art Teacher, or something like that.

Nevel Papperman/Megan Parker is the one tue dream couple of Nickelodeon real action shows, beating anything involving any of the big four characters of iCarly.

Edited on 12/31/2009 4:22pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Freddimamay

[49]Dec 31, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:

Balance is very bad, and it leads to generation and corruption. Thus all decent couples are necessarily downright unbalanced.

Sam is only creative with useful things like lockpicking, not with beautiful arts like sculpting or fashion design or painting. Thus it has to be Spencer/Stacey, or Spencer/Zoey, or Spencer/True Jackson, or Spencer/Maria(from Zoey 101 : Quarantine), or Spencer/Josh Nichols, or Spencer/Carly's Art Teacher, or something like that.

Nevel Papperman/Megan Parker is the one tue dream couple of Nickelodeon real action shows, beating anything involving any of the big four characters of iCarly.

Seriously, again, no offence but we're talking about iCarly. You can't pair up characters from other shows in your head just because Dan made them. Spencer can't be with any of those people...they're not iCarly characters, like Nevel who can't be with Megan because Megan doesn't exisit on iCarly. Spencer exists now, in iCarly, even still by your logic-how did you not pair him with Drake??? He's also an artist no? Or Music isn't a sutible form of art to Spencer??? Only someone hands on...such as a tailor? I don't mean to be rude, but I don't understand your logic as it relates to iCarly couples. And in addition, Balance is the nature of the universe, the universe wouldn't exist without it.

schillingklaus

[50]Dec 31, 2009

I can do that, and I do that in my fanfiction. It doesn't matter in any way whether they are iCarly characters or not, Megan/Nevel is wonderful, anyway, and so are Carly/Dustin, and Spencer/Stacey or so.

If Nickelodeon screwed it up by putting people into the wrong show, or by making too many shows instead of one big one, it's the holy duty of fanfic writers to correct these mistakes, and to form wonderful couples like Nevel/Megan, Spencer/Stacey, and Carly/Dustin, as opposed to gross ones like Carly/Griffin and Quogan.

The universe is thoroughly flawed and evil. It should not exist.

Drake isn't too well suited for Spencer, as Spencer is a miserable kisser (Freddie, Sam, and Carly aren't much better, though), as best seen in iStage An Intervention, and a worse musician, as best seen in iAm Your Biggest Fan, and Spencer isn't a real jerk or rake.

That's another reason why Stacey is particularly suited for Spencer, as she sings as horribly as Spencer drums, hence Spencer would be the perfect drum backup for Stacey's songs.

Edited on 12/31/2009 11:03pm

xiaxia123

[51]Jan 1, 2010
    Megan usually wins and Nevel always lose. But both are evil geniuses so they do fit well together

Freddimamay

[52]Jan 1, 2010
    Dude, just so you know I'm almost 28. I fell in love with iCarly watching it with my 2 and 5 year old daughters. I really don't know anything about the rest of the Schneider-verse aside from a few episodes of Drake n Josh. If you want to pair up all Schneider/Nickelodeon characters for yourself, thats totally cool. But I'm on an iCarly board, not a Nick board. So can we stick to the pairings that can actually exsist maybe? I really don't mean to be a jerk, but really I don't know who half these people you're talking about are and I shouldn't have to on an iCarly board

fryman1701

[53]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 7
    Freddimamay wrote:
    Dude, just so you know I'm almost 28. I fell in love with iCarly watching it with my 2 and 5 year old daughters. I really don't know anything about the rest of the Schneider-verse aside from a few episodes of Drake n Josh. If you want to pair up all Schneider/Nickelodeon characters for yourself, thats totally cool. But I'm on an iCarly board, not a Nick board. So can we stick to the pairings that can actually exsist maybe? I really don't mean to be a jerk, but really I don't know who half these people you're talking about are and I shouldn't have to on an iCarly board
    I am 31, got into iCarly with my almost 3 year old son, and like you have seen a little bit of D & J, but aside from that, know nothing about these other characters. If they are not in iCarly, they are not there because the creators never intended them to coexist. You can say all you want about "fixing mistakes" the creators made, but that is not up too us. If the are presented to us in a certain way, that is what we have to accept, because that is canon. We can disagree with and argue about it all day, but it doesn't change the fact that what we are given is the "truth" of the universe as it was intended.

HaydenAvery

[54]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 21
    creddie. no doubt. i think the christmas special was full of creddie BTW.

schillingklaus

[55]Jan 2, 2010
    canonisation is flawed, and needs to be reversed and revised rigorously at any cost

fryman1701

[56]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 7
    schillingklaus wrote:
    canonisation is flawed, and needs to be reversed and revised rigorously at any cost
    If it is canon, the only one who can revise it is the creator. Fanfic is nothing but "fiction" created by fans, and as such, can never overwrite canon. If being a hardcore Star Wars fan has taught me nothing else, it is that we have to accept what the creator gives us, no matter how much we may dislike or disagree with it.

Girlygirl24

[58]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 28
    HaydenAvery wrote:
    creddie. no doubt

Agreed

Checkpoint24

[59]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 3

lol at the above conversation. 28 and 31 year olds on here??? Who knew, I thought being a 15 year old guy was pushing it on here, guess not. :s

TheSchwab

[60]Jan 2, 2010
    • level: 11
    I'm 23.