We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

iCarly Couples~which more?

What would you like to happen more?

Freddimamay

[21]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 4

Well, while I'll put in a vote for Creddie as my secondary ship, my couple option isn't even up there....

Which couple do I want more---SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just fantastic together. And Spencer is about the only person Sam doesn't torment, and if she does pick on him he gets super sad and offended. They're freaking awesome, and if you pay attention they have TONS of little moments They are so well suited for eachother!

And before someone gets on me about the age difference just remember, Sam was held back in grade 3, so the show really only needs to be on another year or 2 for it to be "okay". Also Spencer could quite possibly be the most immature out of all of them, they're kinda on the same wave length.

Sorry, had to show my Spam Love in case no one else dared

Edited on 12/29/2009 6:58pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jako123456789

[22]Dec 29, 2009

lovejoy232 wrote:
    ho's Carby? Who's Nely?

Carby is Gibby and Carly. Nely is Nevel and Carly. The guy who made this page should add:

Sevel (Sam and Nevel) and Sibby (Sam and Gibby)

Checkpoint24

[23]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 3

I'm for creddie, but I honestly don't like it THAT much, it has pretty big faults. I'd honestly prefer if Carly and Freddie stayed as really good friends but would stick up for each other more. Especially Carly.

Sorry seddie shippers but I just don't understand what makes that side popular, the idea of Freddie and Sam getting together...doesn't line up...not to me anyway.

illsh0wy0uall

[24]Dec 29, 2009
    • level: 1
    This board is screaming "flame me, you must flame me..."

But, my answer, Seddie. I strongly believe in the "Opposite Attract" theory. To me, Creddie seems too predictable, ya know, the whole deal with the main girl character getting with the main boy character.

gamer_boy997

[25]Dec 29, 2009

*votes for Creddie, then checks poll results*

...I don't think my wish is coming ture

Freddimamay

[26]Dec 29, 2009
    gamer_boy997 wrote:

*votes for Creddie, then checks poll results*

...I don't think my wish is coming ture

How do you think I feel? LOL There wasn't even a Spam option

Besides I still think Dan will end the show without any of them getting together ***awaits garbage to be thrown at her***

fryman1701

[27]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 7
    Freddimamay wrote:

yeah, we Spammers are kinda left out in the cold

Freddimamay wrote:

Besides I still think Dan will end the show without any of them getting together ***awaits garbage to be thrown at her***

Rather than throwing anything, I will stand up and applaud you. I think I said it in the Creddie forum last week that I think it would ruin the dynamic of the show to have either one happen on a permanent basis, and that the only way it would work is if it was the end of the show.

schillingklaus

[28]Dec 30, 2009
    • level: 12
    attracting opposites are gropss and deprecable. Freddie/Sam are no attracting opposites, as both of them are thechnology wizzes

fryman1701

[29]Dec 30, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Freddie/Sam are no attracting opposites, as both of them are thechnology wizzes
    I have to disagree with that, he is a nerd, while she is a bully. Being myself a nerd who married a bully, they are VERY much opposites, but can coexist wonderfully.

jako123456789

[30]Dec 30, 2009
    I am a Creddie fan but I still find Seddie cool. Like I loved iKiss, even though it was mainly Seddie. I don't know why a lot of people who are Seddie fans hate Creddie and a lot of people who are Creddie fans hate Seddie. I think they're both really interesting, but I prefer Creddie a little bit more. Anyways, is anyone a Carby (Carly and Gibby) or Nely (Nevel and Carly) fan?

Freddimamay

[31]Dec 30, 2009
    fryman1701 wrote:
    Freddimamay wrote:

yeah, we Spammers are kinda left out in the cold

Freddimamay wrote:

Rather than throwing anything, I will stand up and applaud you. I think I said it in the Creddie forum last week that I think it would ruin the dynamic of the show to have either one happen on a permanent basis, and that the only way it would work is if it was the end of the show.

Thanks Fryman! I'd be willing to wait until the 10 year reunion and watch a Creddie/Spam double wedding Tho truthfully I don't think anything would change if Spencer and Sam got together (in a year or 2 when it's legal, lol) The dynamic would be pretty much the same. Spencer seems to find it completely amusing how Sam treats other people...unless it's him--then he sulks. And Sam treats Spencer like gold compared to everyone else already. They may actually become funnier if they teamed up, they seem to understand each others quirks and mesh really well Yup I think they're great!!!

Its nice to find another Spammer!! I think there are actually a bunch of closet Spammers who are too afraid to say it cause it's taboo, lol. We're only left in the cold on the boards tho, I get the feeling Dan see's the Jerry/Jennette chemistry, they've had tons of great scenes!

xiaxia123

[32]Dec 30, 2009

I am neutral on this. I created a webpage on this stuff at www.moviemakerrules.zymichost.com/seddievcreddie.htm check it out and vote in my poll there!!!!!!!!! But I do want seddie or creddie to be fulfilled eventually, by the end of icarly series. Maybe in the series finale, sam and carly have an ultimate fight over Freddie's love, and in the end, freddie falls for one of them but he restores carly and sam's friendship.

This isn't relevant but check this vid I made on youtube in which i used the song requiem for a dream on iquiticarly youtube.com/watch?v=CScAP9PzvNA

Edited on 12/30/2009 1:40pm

schillingklaus

[33]Dec 30, 2009

Freddie is no real nerd, Sam calls him a nerd just to annoy him.

Sam is a tech whiz, as proven in iStake Out and in iStage An Intervention.

Thus Freddie and Sam are not opposites, otherwise Seddie would be as plainly evil as Quogan, the worst of all the things Schneider ever came up with.

But as both of them are sadomasochist tech freaks, Seddie is OK.

Carly/Gibby is great, just not as great as Carly/Dustin Brooks (from Zoey 101)

Edited on 12/30/2009 2:23pm

fryman1701

[34]Dec 31, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:

But as both of them are sadomasochist tech freaks, Seddie is OK.

Freddie is a masochist, while Sam is a sadist. They are opposite ends of the spectrum. One likes to receive pain, while the other likes to inflict it. A true sadomasochist would be one who enjoys both ends of the pain and control spectrum, sometimes called a 'switch' for the ability to play either top or bottom.

schillingklaus

[35]Dec 31, 2009
    Freddie is a sadist, too, as he deliberately tortures carly with his horny demeanour, especially in iOwe You, and in iSpy A mean Teacher.

fryman1701

[36]Dec 31, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Freddie is a sadist, too, as he deliberately tortures carly with his horny demeanour, especially in iOwe You, and in iSpy A mean Teacher.
    Yet we can see by Carly's reaction in iChristmas how much Freddie's infatuation actually means to her. She is visibly hurt by the loss of his obsession over her, which tells me it is not torture for her at all, but she finds it reassuring and almost comforting to be obsessed over. It gives her complete control of the dynamic between the two of them, and puts her, not him, in the place of dominance. This just proves that she is the one torturing him, not the other way around.

Freddimamay

[37]Dec 31, 2009
    Agreed. Carly completely loves that Freddie adores her. She brings it up everytime she think he might be slipping away from it.

xiaxia123

[38]Dec 31, 2009

Freddimamay wrote:
    Agreed. Carly completely loves that Freddie adores her. She brings it up everytime she think he might be slipping away from it.

Remember in iFightshelbymarx? Freddie said how can he make shelby his wife. Carly then asked Freddie does he want her to be his wife. Freddie then ask if it'll happen and carly said it'll never happen.

schillingklaus

[39]Dec 31, 2009

Freddie deserves being tortured with that, as he's a horny pervie.

Freddie isn't worthy of Shelby, as he is not a martial artist or other jock. Shelby is only suited for muscular boys, such as Duke from iHatch Chicks, or Vince Blake from Zoey 101, or Chuck Javers from Zoey 101:Wrestling. In addition, Shelby is not a tech freak.

xiaxia123

[40]Dec 31, 2009
    schillingklaus wrote:

Freddie deserves being tortured with that, as he's a horny pervie.

Freddie isn't worthy of Shelby, as he is not a martial artist or other jock. Shelby is only suited for muscular boys, such as Duke from iHatch Chicks, or Vince Blake from Zoey 101, or Chuck Javers from Zoey 101:Wrestling. In addition, Shelby is not a tech freak.

So let me ask you a question schillingklaus: Do you think it is perfectly right and justified that Sam bullies Freddie, since u hate him. Just your opinion