We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

I was reading1of the topics&saw some people talking about something that hap

pscf3

[41]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 16
    Just add a poll on a fourm, it counts points itself.

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    According to the rules, to overtake the current moderator, you must have 80 more points than the current one. She has 800 points. Next in line is marc, who has 100. If Andrea were to retire, Marc would take her place.

I wish we could have a vote every 6 months to elect a moderator, but that's not how it works, unfortunately.
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    I checked, and her profile said she was last here 7 days ago. I would like to be moderator, but she has like a gazillian points, and i have like 5.

She probably still comes on this site and goes on other forums here, but not the iCarly one. I personally think someone should take her place as moderator...
    Like who?

No one in particular, just someone else. She probably still comes on to moderate, but I feel like it would be nice if the moderater actual came and posted on here every once in awhile...

how do you check points?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[42]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 7
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    According to the rules, to overtake the current moderator, you must have 80 more points than the current one. She has 800 points. Next in line is marc, who has 100. If Andrea were to retire, Marc would take her place.

I wish we could have a vote every 6 months to elect a moderator, but that's not how it works, unfortunately.
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    I checked, and her profile said she was last here 7 days ago. I would like to be moderator, but she has like a gazillian points, and i have like 5.

She probably still comes on this site and goes on other forums here, but not the iCarly one. I personally think someone should take her place as moderator...
    Like who?

No one in particular, just someone else. She probably still comes on to moderate, but I feel like it would be nice if the moderater actual came and posted on here every once in awhile...

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

pscf3

[43]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 16
    To do what?

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

loey12886

[44]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 10
    pscf3 wrote:
    To do what?

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

I'm assuming she means to check points lol

marcdragicevic

[45]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 21
    Just click 'Show.'

It's on the right column side of the page.

NatalieTV100

[46]Aug 5, 2010
    loey12886 wrote:
    let me see if I got this

Dan use to come here and the mod deleted his posts thinking it wasn't him, he sent a video saying it was him the whole time and she still didn't believe him

if thats true then she's not very bright, because he sent a video saying that she deleted his posts, if it wasn't him the whole time then how would he know that she deleted his posts

that just seems weird to me

The thing that irks me about the situation the most is that even after he posted a video saying that it was really him she still wasn't believeing any of it. I can understand her being subconsious in the begginning(the internet is FILLED with posers), but after he basically said that it was him in the most direct way possible it was just funny to see that she still thought it was a poser and chased him away. Imagine the epicness it would be if Dan was on the forums...

loey12886

[47]Aug 5, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:
    let me see if I got this

Dan use to come here and the mod deleted his posts thinking it wasn't him, he sent a video saying it was him the whole time and she still didn't believe him

if thats true then she's not very bright, because he sent a video saying that she deleted his posts, if it wasn't him the whole time then how would he know that she deleted his posts

that just seems weird to me

The thing that irks me about the situation the most is that even after he posted a video saying that it was really him she still wasn't believeing any of it. I can understand her being subconsious in the begginning(the internet is FILLED with posers), but after he basically said that it was him in the most direct way possible it was just funny to see that she still thought it was a poser and chased him away. Imagine the epicness it would be if Dan was on the forums...

than she's not very smart if he knew that she was the one who deleted his posts, then she should have realized that it was really him if he told her that

it all just seems very confusing

T7F

[48]Aug 5, 2010

loey12886 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    To do what?
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    According to the rules, to overtake the current moderator, you must have 80 more points than the current one. She has 800 points. Next in line is marc, who has 100. If Andrea were to retire, Marc would take her place. I wish we could have a vote every 6 months to elect a moderator, but that's not how it works, unfortunately.
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Like who?
    how do you check points?
    is there an easier way?

Edited on 08/05/2010 8:16pm

loey12886

[49]Aug 5, 2010
    T7F wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    To do what?

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

IM A GUY!!!!

sorry, usually the Icarly fans I talk to are girls

T7F

[50]Aug 5, 2010
    loey12886 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    To do what?

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

IM A GUY!!!!

it is ok, but wasnt it obvious? the way my first post here was

loey12886

[51]Aug 5, 2010
    T7F wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    loey12886 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    To do what?

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

is there an easier way?

IM A GUY!!!!

it is ok, but wasnt it obvious? the way my first post here was

no not really

T7F

[52]Aug 5, 2010

it was about liking a girl

loey12886

[53]Aug 5, 2010
    T7F wrote:

it was about liking a girl

oh I thought you meant on this thread, I didn't see that one

T7F

[54]Aug 5, 2010

Ok, back on topic

iCarly317

[55]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 13
    1) Thank you for finally stopping the long quotes. When there's a hundred people quouting each other nonstop, it can get annoying to follow.

2) I'm gone for a couple days having fun with my aunt and this topic grows another 2 pages after explaining what happened.

3) Let me clear a little something up. After Dan posted the video proving it was him, I think it was clear that Andrea did believe it was him. But since then, I've yet to even see her post at all. Which in my opinion is a good thing, because she was pretty damn scrict on the rules. So having her not on the boards makes everything a lot more carefree and fun.

4) I like making lists.

NatalieTV100

[56]Aug 6, 2010
    iCarly317 wrote:
    1) Thank you for finally stopping the long quotes. When there's a hundred people quouting each other nonstop, it can get annoying to follow.

2) I'm gone for a couple days having fun with my aunt and this topic grows another 2 pages after explaining what happened.

3) Let me clear a little something up. After Dan posted the video proving it was him, I think it was clear that Andrea did believe it was him. But since then, I've yet to even see her post at all. Which in my opinion is a good thing, because she was pretty damn scrict on the rules. So having her not on the boards makes everything a lot more carefree and fun.

4) I like making lists.

Yeah I remember her being really strict and locking threads and stuff. It's been alot more carefree since she stopped posting.

iCarly317

[57]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 13

I had a request to reupload the video and I just did it now. If anyone's interested in seeing it, or just having it for yourself then, I put it on Megaupload. I figured that would be easier than putting it back on Youtube for a few reasons.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V3VDYBG0

NatalieTV100

[58]Aug 6, 2010
    iCarly317 wrote:

I had a request to reupload the video and I just did it now. If anyone's interested in seeing it, or just having it for yourself then, I put it on Megaupload. I figured that would be easier than putting it back on Youtube for a few reasons.

Thanks, just downloaded it right now.

teenj12

[59]Aug 6, 2010
    • level: 26
    iCarly317 wrote:

Thanks a bunch ^_^.

I was Lol'ing so hard when he said "This chick Andrea.."lol.

I dont think Dan ever truly forgot about this incident,because one oof the charecters name on Victorious is named Andre,the ,male equivalent name of Andrea.

T7F

[60]Aug 6, 2010
    teenj12 wrote:
    iCarly317 wrote:

Thanks a bunch ^_^.

I was Lol'ing so hard when he said "This chick Andrea.."lol.

I dont think Dan ever truly forgot about this incident,because one oof the charecters name on Victorious is named Andre,the ,male equivalent name of Andrea.
    andre is carefree also thanks for posting it