We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

I was reading1of the topics&saw some people talking about something that hap

marcdragicevic

[21]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 21
    She seems really busy, only has time to go on here every 5-6 days. That's how long it the 'moderation process' does.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[22]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 7

marcdragicevic wrote:
    She seems really busy, only has time to go on here every 5-6 days. That's how long it the 'moderation process' does.
    what do you mean? like moderators should be on everyday?

marcdragicevic

[23]Aug 3, 2010
    T7F wrote:

marcdragicevic wrote:
    what do you mean? like moderators should be on everyday?

No, I'm not saying that. She only comes on to moderate, not to post.

pscf3

[24]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 16
    Actually, if Andrea retired, marcdragicevic would be next in line for the moderator.

pugpupies88

[25]Aug 3, 2010
    • level: 2

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    I checked, and her profile said she was last here 7 days ago. I would like to be moderator, but she has like a gazillian points, and i have like 5.
    She probably still comes on this site and goes on other forums here, but not the iCarly one. I personally think someone should take her place as moderator...
    Like who?

Anyone who doesn't chase away the actual creator of the show? xP Major fail on her part.

T7F

[26]Aug 3, 2010
    pugpupies88 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    I checked, and her profile said she was last here 7 days ago. I would like to be moderator, but she has like a gazillian points, and i have like 5.
    She probably still comes on this site and goes on other forums here, but not the iCarly one. I personally think someone should take her place as moderator...
    Like who?

Anyone who doesn't chase away the actual creator of the show? xP Major fail on her part.

someone go to danwarp

marcdragicevic

[27]Aug 4, 2010
    pugpupies88 wrote:

T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:
    Like who?

What do you mean by that?

pugpupies88

[28]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 2

The editor here, AndreaMSkate, chased away Dan Schneider. At first I would understand why she thought it was an imposter (normal mistake) but when Dan made a video explaining what happened, it seems as though he gave her chances to contact him to see the truth but she just kept calling him an imposter.

Anyway, whatever happened, it's obvious he doesn't post here anymore so....she chased him away. This forum would have probably been amazing if he was here.

pscf3

[29]Aug 4, 2010
    True

pugpupies88 wrote:

The editor here, AndreaMSkate, chased away Dan Schneider. At first I would understand why she thought it was an imposter (normal mistake) but when Dan made a video explaining what happened, it seems as though he gave her chances to contact him to see the truth but she just kept calling him an imposter.

Anyway, whatever happened, it's obvious he doesn't post here anymore so....she chased him away. This forum would have probably been amazing if he was here.

NatalieTV100

[30]Aug 4, 2010
    • level: 10
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

No one in particular, just someone else. She probably still comes on to moderate, but I feel like it would be nice if the moderater actual came and posted on here every once in awhile...

marcdragicevic

[31]Aug 4, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

No one in particular, just someone else. She probably still comes on to moderate, but I feel like it would be nice if the moderater actual came and posted on here every once in awhile...

Yeah true. She last posted on December 28, 2009.

pscf3

[32]Aug 4, 2010
    According to the rules, to overtake the current moderator, you must have 80 more points than the current one. She has 800 points. Next in line is marc, who has 100. If Andrea were to retire, Marc would take her place.

I wish we could have a vote every 6 months to elect a moderator, but that's not how it works, unfortunately.
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

marcdragicevic

[33]Aug 4, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:
    According to the rules, to overtake the current moderator, you must have 80 more points than the current one. She has 800 points. Next in line is marc, who has 100. If Andrea were to retire, Marc would take her place.

I wish we could have a vote every 6 months to elect a moderator, but that's not how it works, unfortunately.
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

Who would people elect then?

teenj12

[34]Aug 5, 2010
    • level: 26

Dan Schineider used to post here? Oh,wow...now thats random O_O.

marcdragicevic

[35]Aug 5, 2010
    teenj12 wrote:

Dan Schineider used to post here? Oh,wow...now thats random O_O.

Hmm... probably.
    I want to see that video where he say's he did.

pscf3

[36]Aug 5, 2010
    I don't know, users could have a week to sign themselves up.

marcdragicevic wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

Who would people elect then?

NatalieTV100

[37]Aug 5, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

I agree. It would be nice for us to elect moderaters. From what I've seen on alot of different forums on this site is that people tend to dislike the people who moderate so it would be great for other contributers to have a little input.

T7F

[38]Aug 5, 2010
    pscf3 wrote:

NatalieTV100 wrote:
    T7F wrote:
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    pscf3 wrote:

Like who?

how do you check points?

loey12886

[39]Aug 5, 2010
    let me see if I got this

Dan use to come here and the mod deleted his posts thinking it wasn't him, he sent a video saying it was him the whole time and she still didn't believe him

if thats true then she's not very bright, because he sent a video saying that she deleted his posts, if it wasn't him the whole time then how would he know that she deleted his posts

that just seems weird to me

marcdragicevic

[40]Aug 5, 2010
    I want to see that video so bad....