We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

I like ICarly but....

dariusdarden16

[1]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 5

Why does nick show it almost all the time?!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

saylavee

[2]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 18

Its Nick's most popular show and there are only a few other shows on their schedule.

Lets see: Victorious, True Jackson, Spongebob, Fanboy and Chumchum, Big Time Rush, The Troop, Penguins of Madagascar (though thats fading) so they dont have much of a choice, they have to play a lot of re runs.

So that makes 8 in all.

Edited on 08/13/2010 9:07am

pscf3

[3]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 16
    What slayvee said, and it's much better than anything else on nick, so they get much better ratings when iCarly is on.

saylavee

[4]Aug 13, 2010
    I dont really care pscf, but you keep spelling my name wrong, its saylavee not slayvee, though slayvee does sound cooler xD

RemDiamond

[5]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 5
    I actually think it does decent in reruns in terms of ratings.

pscf3

[6]Aug 13, 2010
    Noted.

saylavee wrote:
    I dont really care pscf, but you keep spelling my name wrong, its saylavee not slayvee, though slayvee does sound cooler xD

loey12886

[7]Aug 13, 2010
    • level: 10

I do kind of agree, some episodes of this show is being played way to much, I don't really see it as Nick's most popu;ar show, one of them, but with all the other shows like Victorious, Spongebob, that penguin show, I think it's just as popular as all of those

Edited on 08/13/2010 6:45pm

MusicAddictBabe

[8]Aug 13, 2010
    Definitely with Saylavee all the way, here. Look at what Nick has come to. Do you blame them for having iCarly on all the time (technically, yes, because they are in charge, after all, but still...)?

T7F

[9]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 7

actually, 7 shows, true jackson doesnt run on nick any more

pscf3

[10]Aug 14, 2010
    Yeah, it does, there was a new episode like last week, it airs on teennick all the time, and there are still like 10 more to air because they just stopped filming season 2.

jegolas1973

[11]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 22

ICarly is one of the few live action Nickelodeon shows I like.

iCarly317

[12]Aug 14, 2010
    • level: 13
    All I have to say is that I hope Penguins of Madagascar just stops airing all together on Nick, I hate that show so much. It really is iCarly or Spongebob that they show though. Spongebob earlier in the day and iCarly more in the afternoon/evening. And somewhere in between there is a Victorious episode or 2. One thing I don't get is why Nick resorted to showing new episodes of The Troop at noon on Saturdays. I'm a fan of the show, but if its really that doing that bad, why not just pull it off air completely?

pscf3

[13]Aug 15, 2010
    What do you have shiner the penuins? They have some funny parts. Espically the Golden squirrel thing, it was rather funny, with a very, very cheesy ending.

iCarly317 wrote:
    All I have to say is that I hope Penguins of Madagascar just stops airing all together on Nick, I hate that show so much. It really is iCarly or Spongebob that they show though. Spongebob earlier in the day and iCarly more in the afternoon/evening. And somewhere in between there is a Victorious episode or 2. One thing I don't get is why Nick resorted to showing new episodes of The Troop at noon on Saturdays. I'm a fan of the show, but if its really that doing that bad, why not just pull it off air completely?

NatalieTV100

[14]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 10
    iCarly317 wrote:

I agree, especially the part about The Troop. I'm not really a big fan of that show, but it's unfair to people who like it to just show it at noon on Saturdays, which is a timeslot that can be easily forgotten by most people. They can aleast show is on Friday like they used to. Plus they barely even show reruns of the episodes they air so that even makes it worse.

MusicAddictBabe

[15]Aug 16, 2010
    I honestly don't mind Penguins. I find it funnier than Spongebob nowadays. And, yes, it's true. You have to admit they do show iCarly and Spongebob quite a bit. It's crazy. I just think they should end Spongebob. True, this show is the last 90s-early 2000s show we have left on Nick, but come on. They're kind of starting to milk it with these new episodes. And when Victorious comes on, it's basically the same couple of episodes (like, I think, someone mentioned before) since there aren't that many. The Troop thing is kinda random. Like, I get showing new episodes on a Saturday, but why randomly at noon? I don't mind the show, honestly, but, if anything, show it at night. A lot of people are out doing stuff during the day (well, not all the time but still). I think they should just put The Troop on either the TeeNick station or have it at a later time on the weekends or something. It's actually surprising they haven't taken it off yet because they've done it with the rest of the shows that came on. It just takes watching the same things on Nick everyday to finally realize...'Hey. Weren't there, like, two shows that JUST came out, like, a year ago? What the crap happened to them?' I mean, if you really think about it, you notice that there've been a lot of shows that came out then gradually ended and you don't really notice until just now when there are only 8 shows and Nick's doing so poorly at scheduling and such.

Wow, lol, don't you just love these rambling sessions? Seriously, man, if you guys met me in real life, you wouldn't be able to get me to shut up about this subject (you know, when it's brought up, of course). It's one of the things that, sadly, being a teenager, irks me the most.

T7F

[16]Aug 16, 2010

Yeah, they really really really need to show new episodes to Victorious more often, at least then we wouldn't only get two shows playing all the time. I don't mind that The Troop isn't airing that much,

T7F

[17]Aug 16, 2010

Yeah, they really really really need to show new episodes to Victorious more often, at least then we wouldn't only get two shows playing all the time. I don't mind that The Troop isn't airing that much, I don't really like it. Same with Big Time Rush. butdon't worry guys we are getting new shows. Like

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

*Kung fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

*Robot and Monster:Best Friends Forever

*and Avatar: legend of Korra, granted there are only a few shows that are worth watching and Avatar: Legend of Korra isn't coming until Fall 2011, but at least we are getting a ton of new shows, right?

saylavee

[18]Aug 16, 2010

T7F wrote:

Yeah, they really really really need to show new episodes to Victorious more often, at least then we wouldn't only get two shows playing all the time. I don't mind that The Troop isn't airing that much, I don't really like it. Same with Big Time Rush. butdon't worry guys we are getting new shows. Like

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

*Kung fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

*Robot and Monster:Best Friends Forever

*and Avatar: legend of Korra, granted there are only a few shows that are worth watching and Avatar: Legend of Korra isn't coming until Fall 2011, but at least we are getting a ton of new shows, right?

Tuff Puppy- wtf is that?

Planet Sheen- I heard of that, its either guna be really good or really horrible in my opinion

Power Rangers- I thought that ended last season? Did Nick buy the right or something? I used to be very into PR growing up (i guess its because my two older brothers were so into it)

TMNT- Really? ANOTHER TMNT spin off? Or is it the original? Either way...blah.

Kung Fu Panda- They really gotta stop turning movies into tv shows/ animated shorts/ etc...

Monsters vs Aleins - Read above

Nick-Vision- Whats that?

House of Anubis- Some show that takes place in Egypt? I can only wonder what this will be

Robot and Monster- Wtf?

Avatar: Legend of Korra- HECK YEAH!! Lets hope it doesnt suck

schillingklaus

[19]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 12
    House of Anubis is nowhere near playing in Egypt, but in the Netherlands.

saylavee

[20]Aug 16, 2010
    Ah okay. Thanks lol. I just thought it would since the word Anubis makes me thing of Egypt seeing as Anubis is an Egyptian God.