We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

I like ICarly but....

pscf3

[21]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 16
    TUFF PUPPY is a new animated show that doesn't really look that good. Jerry Trainor voices the main character, so I might watch it for that.

And the troop usually airs on nicktoons, even though it isn't a cartoon. Weird I know.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

T7F

[22]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 7
    saylavee wrote:

T7F wrote:

Yeah, they really really really need to show new episodes to Victorious more often, at least then we wouldn't only get two shows playing all the time. I don't mind that The Troop isn't airing that much, I don't really like it. Same with Big Time Rush. butdon't worry guys we are getting new shows. Like

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

*Kung fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

*Robot and Monster:Best Friends Forever

*and Avatar: legend of Korra, granted there are only a few shows that are worth watching and Avatar: Legend of Korra isn't coming until Fall 2011, but at least we are getting a ton of new shows, right?

Tuff Puppy- wtf is that?

Planet Sheen- I heard of that, its either guna be really good or really horrible in my opinion

Power Rangers- I thought that ended last season? Did Nick buy the right or something? I used to be very into PR growing up (i guess its because my two older brothers were so into it)

TMNT- Really? ANOTHER TMNT spin off? Or is it the original? Either way...blah.

Kung Fu Panda- They really gotta stop turning movies into tv shows/ animated shorts/ etc...

Monsters vs Aleins - Read above

Nick-Vision- Whats that?

House of Anubis- Some show that takes place in Egypt? I can only wonder what this will be

Robot and Monster- Wtf?

Avatar: Legend of Korra- HECK YEAH!! Lets hope it doesnt suck

PR- New Season, nick bought it, they will be playing reruns
    TMNT- New CGI show

NatalieTV100

[23]Aug 16, 2010
    • level: 10
    saylavee wrote:

T7F wrote:

Yeah, they really really really need to show new episodes to Victorious more often, at least then we wouldn't only get two shows playing all the time. I don't mind that The Troop isn't airing that much, I don't really like it. Same with Big Time Rush. butdon't worry guys we are getting new shows. Like

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

*and Avatar: legend of Korra, granted there are only a few shows that are worth watching and Avatar: Legend of Korra isn't coming until Fall 2011, but at least we are getting a ton of new shows, right?

Tuff Puppy- wtf is that?

Planet Sheen- I heard of that, its either guna be really good or really horrible in my opinion

Power Rangers- I thought that ended last season? Did Nick buy the right or something? I used to be very into PR growing up (i guess its because my two older brothers were so into it)

Kung Fu Panda- They really gotta stop turning movies into tv shows/ animated shorts/ etc...

Nick-Vision- Whats that?

House of Anubis- Some show that takes place in Egypt? I can only wonder what this will be

Robot and Monster- Wtf?

TUFF Puppy is a spin off of the Fairly Odd Parents. It sort fo a action comedy type cartoon. Jerry Trainor does the voice of the main character.

T7F

[24]Aug 16, 2010
    NatalieTV100 wrote:
    saylavee wrote:

T7F wrote:

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

Tuff Puppy- wtf is that?

Nick-Vision- Whats that?

Robot and Monster- Wtf?

TUFF Puppy is a spin off of the Fairly Odd Parents. It sort fo a action comedy type cartoon. Jerry Trainor does the voice of the main character.
    what character is being spun off?

MusicAddictBabe

[25]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yay. New shows. Too bad about half of them sound like another bunch of shows Nick's bringing on to get even LESS viewers. I don't completely mean that because they might turn out to be pretty good. But, honestly, the way Nick's been running things, it's almost like they wanna "die."

Come on. I think the only reason I'll ever watch that Tuff Puppy thing is because of Jerry Trainor. When I saw it advertised, it just didn't do it for me. Saylavee's right. Why do they keep turning animated movies into Nick shows? The only show that ever did that and actually got a pretty high rating was Jimmy Nuetron (I think). Penguins isn't so bad. Back at the Barnyard was kind of an epic fail, though. Oh, and now we get Kung Fu Panda and Monsters Vs. Aliens. And I'm all for original ideas (like coming up with the idea of 'Hey! Why don't we have a cartoon that takes place under the sea...and all the characters can be sea-creatures.', and as much as I'm not a fan of Spongebob now, I can honestly say that is VERY original and I respect that) but some of those aren't even original:

A crime-fighting duo featuring a cat and dog...anybody ever watched Krypto the Super Dog?

A show about a robot...and a monster...again. We've seen these kinds of things before, or, at least I have. You could just about name all of the robot- or monster-based cartoons ever made. I'm not sure exactly what it's about, but it obviously has a robot and a monster in it or something.

Planet Sheen doesn't sound so bad and I have heard about this before. I'm not really sure what to think about PR and TMNT right now. Let's hope the new Avatar will be good. And what's Nick-Vision? Is that anything like Oh Yeah! Cartoons? Or is it something like when they used to have Slime Time or U-Pick Live? Like...what is it exactly?

NOTE: These are just my opinions. Please don't get mad at me for saying what I think .

pscf3

[26]Aug 17, 2010
    • level: 16
    Agreed every word.

MusicAddictBabe wrote:
    Yay. New shows. Too bad about half of them sound like another bunch of shows Nick's bringing on to get even LESS viewers. I don't completely mean that because they might turn out to be pretty good. But, honestly, the way Nick's been running things, it's almost like they wanna "die."

Come on. I think the only reason I'll ever watch that Tuff Puppy thing is because of Jerry Trainor. When I saw it advertised, it just didn't do it for me. Saylavee's right. Why do they keep turning animated movies into Nick shows? The only show that ever did that and actually got a pretty high rating was Jimmy Nuetron (I think). Penguins isn't so bad. Back at the Barnyard was kind of an epic fail, though. Oh, and now we get Kung Fu Panda and Monsters Vs. Aliens. And I'm all for original ideas (like coming up with the idea of 'Hey! Why don't we have a cartoon that takes place under the sea...and all the characters can be sea-creatures.', and as much as I'm not a fan of Spongebob now, I can honestly say that is VERY original and I respect that) but some of those aren't even original:

A crime-fighting duo featuring a cat and dog...anybody ever watched Krypto the Super Dog?

A show about a robot...and a monster...again. We've seen these kinds of things before, or, at least I have. You could just about name all of the robot- or monster-based cartoons ever made. I'm not sure exactly what it's about, but it obviously has a robot and a monster in it or something.

Planet Sheen doesn't sound so bad and I have heard about this before. I'm not really sure what to think about PR and TMNT right now. Let's hope the new Avatar will be good. And what's Nick-Vision? Is that anything like Oh Yeah! Cartoons? Or is it something like when they used to have Slime Time or U-Pick Live? Like...what is it exactly?

NOTE: These are just my opinions. Please don't get mad at me for saying what I think .

T7F

[27]Aug 17, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:

Penguins was actually probably equal to Jimmy Neutron, maybe even bigger, that is why we are getting Dreamworks shows. Nice ranting BTW I always enjoy them.

MusicAddictBabe

[28]Aug 17, 2010

Ah. That does make sense, I guess. But, still. lol Thanks ^^. I don't try to but you know how that goes. You get started and can't stop. xD

T7F

[29]Aug 17, 2010
    MusicAddictBabe wrote:

Ah. That does make sense, I guess. But, still. lol Thanks ^^. I don't try to but you know how that goes. You get started and can't stop. xD
    LOL but really, half of these shows don't look so good. I used to watch PR back when I was little, though, like every little boy in America did.

saylavee

[30]Aug 17, 2010
    Actually guys Tuff Puppy isnt a spin off of FOP, it was just created by the same person. It has nothing to do with FOP, its about a secret agent dog

T7F

[31]Aug 17, 2010
    saylavee wrote:
    Actually guys Tuff Puppy isnt a spin off of FOP, it was just created by the same person. It has nothing to do with FOP, its about a secret agent dog
    i know

MusicAddictBabe

[32]Aug 25, 2010
    Yeah, I know that too.

KJLwriter

[33]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 8
    I think they show it all the time because little kids watch it. Little kids are home all the time, so it's always on for them to watch. Plus, it's their highest rating show on the network.

Skullduggery20

[34]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 3

saylavee wrote:

T7F wrote:

*Tuff Puppy

*Planet Sheen

*Power Rangers

*Monsters VS Aliens

*Nick-Vision

*House of Anubis

Tuff Puppy- wtf is that?

Nick-Vision- Whats that?

Robot and Monster- Wtf?

Can i ask you something? why is it people don't just look up shows instead of asking questions? you could probally get better information from a report than a person are you lazy? not saying you are.

saylavee

[35]Aug 29, 2010
    ^Oh, no I am lazy xD Its okay to call me that, I call myself that all the time, cause its true.

MusicAddictBabe

[36]Aug 29, 2010
    Hey, man, being lazy is da chiz! I'm all for that. I mean, why not ask questions? (lol I always found the opposing question to be the best answer.) lol The other day someone said something about me being lazy and my dad agreed and I so badly wanted to retort...but I knew it was true .

saylavee

[37]Aug 29, 2010
    Lazy procrastinating forum dwellers UNITE....LATER!!!!

(people who are lazy usually procrastinate too, so I thought I'd throw that in the miz)

MusicAddictBabe

[38]Aug 29, 2010
    It reminds me of that bit on The Amanda Show about the one lazy hero guy...where everytime they asked him to do something, he'd say whatever it was and then "...EVENTUALLY!" and you'd hear some dramatic background music. We'll unite...later...EVENTUALLY!!

saylavee

[39]Aug 29, 2010
    OMG i remember that skit. I believe the hero's name was actually The Procrastinator! Oh Mab, that question I wanted to ask you, I'll remember it...EVENTUALLY!!!

MusicAddictBabe

[40]Aug 29, 2010
    haha Oh, yeah! That's what it was! Oh, geez. I guess you will lol xD.