We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

General iCarly Discussion Thread

iMIMI37

[401]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 8
    That is scary, but hopefully it has nothing to do with girlifying sam.Like maybe just different epi's. You would think if they got rid of sam as the co host she will eventually come back.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[402]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    Yeah...the Seddie side of me almost thinks that when that episode comes, it'll end up with Freddie telling Sam how important she is and that she doesn't have to look girly to get attention...though, that's probably a far cry from what would happen. I do wonder about that new best friend thing, though.

ycc1988

[403]Oct 23, 2008
    • level: 20
    I agree, Sam will probably be so obsessed with her new image, she's not going to change back unless some guy (not even Carly will be able to do it) tells her he liked her more before. However, that's probably going to be the guy she girled up for in the first place, not Freddie.
    Edited on 10/23/2008 3:29pm

Fireofnature

[404]Oct 23, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    I agree, Sam will probably be so obsessed with her new image, she's not going to change back unless some guy (not even Carly will be able to do it) tells her he liked her more before. However, that's probably going to be the guy she girled up for in the first place, not Freddie.

You might wish or think that, but you never know. They did that in Hannah Montana, and it wasn't the guy that told the person...He just stood her up.

ycc1988

[405]Oct 23, 2008
    Then they dragged him to "teen court", and there he does say that he liked Lilly better before. (Yes, I watched that. I don't want to talk about it.)

Obviously, they can't copy that, but the overall picture seems the same.

Fireofnature

[406]Oct 23, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Then they dragged him to "teen court", and there he does say that he liked Lilly better before. (Yes, I watched that. I don't want to talk about it.)

Obviously, they can't copy that, but the overall picture seems the same.

I still think I would respectfully decline. As you see in the description, the guy said Sam was NOT GIRLY ENOUGH. Therefore, it can be assumed that that particular guy probably WON'T be the one telling Sam he liked her when she wasn't girly

ycc1988

[407]Oct 23, 2008
    Sorry, I missed that. Still, for Freddie say he likes the old Sam better even after she (see below) would be quite a big event.

--Dragged him by his feet into Carly's apartment
    --Dumped her breakfast into his backpack
    --Forced Freddie to take a locker between two dumb wrestlers
    --Sent him on a shopping cart ride down the school hallway
    --Slammed him against the door of apartment 13B at least 6 times (and several more cases of assault)
    --Spun him around while he was hanging from Nevel's ceiling
    --Caused him to get in trouble with the CSA
    --Sprayed him with cheese
    --Pushed his ladder causing him to fall from a second-story window
    --Made him think he got a real tattoo
    --Blew up his pants
    --Stuck a rib to his face
    --Dyed his shorts pink
    --Destroyed his laptop
    --Slammed his new laptop on his index finger
    --Insulted him dozens of times (for example, 8 times in 20 seconds)

Fireofnature

[408]Oct 23, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    Sorry, I missed that. Still, for Freddie say he likes the old Sam better even after she (see below) would be quite a big event.

--Dragged him by his feet into Carly's apartment
    --Dumped her breakfast into his backpack
    --Forced Freddie to take a locker between two dumb wrestlers
    --Sent him on a shopping cart ride down the school hallway
    --Slammed him against the door of apartment 13B at least 6 times (and several more cases of assault)
    --Spun him around while he was hanging from Nevel's ceiling
    --Caused him to get in trouble with the CSA
    --Sprayed him with cheese
    --Pushed his ladder causing him to fall from a second-story window
    --Made him think he got a real tattoo
    --Blew up his pants
    --Stuck a rib to his face
    --Dyed his shorts pink
    --Destroyed his laptop
    --Slammed his new laptop on his index finger
    --Insulted him dozens of times (for example, 8 times in 20 seconds)

Wel I never said it HAD to be Freddie. I just said that's the way it felt and it would be nice if it was. Of course, Freddie does seem to be the logical option. After all, there isn't really any other guy that would do it. Gibby isn't around enough, nor does he like Sam, Jeremy is...I think he's forgotten. Really the only guy that could be around is Freddie.

Also, you never know. It doesn't necessarily have to do with anyone's feelings for another. Freddie could very well like that Sam better than the new Sam. I mean he DOES think she's a friend. Now if she got all girly and started acting like an airhead so to speak, then it would be logical if Freddie decided that she got annoying and he liked the old Sam better.

zulaz

[409]Oct 23, 2008

its always good to make statements if it WAS Freddie. but i can understant YCC, on why it wouldnt. becuase of well, the description of the episode. and if the episode says that Sam will blow off completely over icarly, it seems like it will only be temperaly. becuase, i mean, to be honest, if Jennette were to be out of the show, i wouldnt even watch icarly anymore.

becuase one, no Seddie obviously lol. and Jennette played an awsome role. like we had a discussion way back earlier in the dayz, all of the stars fit in this episode. if we lose one main star, the show is going to lose ratings.

Edited on 10/23/2008 10:19pm

Fireofnature

[410]Oct 23, 2008
    zulaz wrote:

its always good to make statements if it WAS Freddie. but i can understant YCC, on why it wouldnt. becuase of well, the description of the episode. and if the episode says that Sam will blow off completely over icarly, it seems like it will only be temperaly. becuase, i mean, to be honest, if Jennette were to be out of the show, i wouldnt even watch icarly anymore.

becuase one, no Seddie obviously lol. and Jennette played an awsome role. like we had a discussion way back earlier in the dayz, all of the stars fit in this episode. if we lose one main star, the show is going to lose ratings.

Yeah, I agree, and I too can see where YCC is coming from. I'm merely saying if it was, again, didn't say it had to. Of course, you name a guy throughout the series that would do it...there's not many.

chasefan100

[411]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    zulaz wrote:

whats this about Sam leaving iCarly temporariliy?

Where does is say that?

Fireofnature

[412]Oct 24, 2008
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Where does is say that?

Did you miss the whole conversation? It's an assumption. I'm not reposting the description found in the Sam goes girly episode, you can go to the last page and read it. It's assumed though because it says Carly may have to find a new co host, and then there's a later episode that I believe was confirmed called iHave a New Best Friend.

schillingklaus

[413]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 12
    Is Noah Munck really only twelve years old?

chasefan100

[414]Oct 24, 2008
    • level: 11
    Fireofnature wrote:
    chasefan100 wrote:
    zulaz wrote:

Where does is say that?

Did you miss the whole conversation? It's an assumption. I'm not reposting the description found in the Sam goes girly episode, you can go to the last page and read it. It's assumed though because it says Carly may have to find a new co host, and then there's a later episode that I believe was confirmed called iHave a New Best Friend.

oh sorry I wasn't sure

zulaz

[415]Oct 24, 2008
    schillingklaus wrote:
    Is Noah Munck really only twelve years old?

yeah. hes only 12 years old. such a baby

iMIMI37

[416]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 8
    He looks 12. Anyway, I think it's possible for Freddie to say he likes the old sam without making it romantic. He could just be saying it in a way like "you changed and I don't really like it" kind of way where she could possibly think about it and go back to her old ways telling him it wasn't because of him. Is any one thinking that Spencer could tell her that she doesn't have to change. Freddie's not the only guy in her life. It could be a big brother type of way cause from what we think she doesn't have a father nor brother present in her life.

Fireofnature

[417]Oct 26, 2008
    iMIMI37 wrote:
    He looks 12. Anyway, I think it's possible for Freddie to say he likes the old sam without making it romantic. He could just be saying it in a way like "you changed and I don't really like it" kind of way where she could possibly think about it and go back to her old ways telling him it wasn't because of him. Is any one thinking that Spencer could tell her that she doesn't have to change. Freddie's not the only guy in her life. It could be a big brother type of way cause from what we think she doesn't have a father nor brother present in her life.

Yeah, that's sort of the point I was trying to make earlier, but didn't think about the Spencer part. Of course, knowing anything, Carly may actually be the one to say the old her was better.

Blizzardneko

[418]Oct 26, 2008
    • level: 2
    True, but I personally think it would be better if Freddie told her, then again, I'm a major Seddie fan.

ycc1988

[419]Oct 26, 2008
    On one hand, I believe it's going to take a guys opinion for Sam to change back, that's why she changed in the first place. On the other hand, for Sam to change back because Freddie complained, of all people, would be quite something. And Spencer's just there to be the goofball. He has advised the kids before, but I don't see him playing a role this time around.

I think Freddie (along with Carly) is going to try everything under the sun before he finally tells Sam directly that he liked her better before. The alternative is that whoever the guy is simply changes his mind about Sam needing to be girlier, but that's too plain and boring.

Wikipedia lists Showfax as a source of iCarly episodes. Problem is, the site only lists episodes for which they are currently seeking extras for. And it doesn't have synopses either, so all this is guesswork.

Fireofnature

[420]Oct 26, 2008

ycc1988 wrote:
    On one hand, I believe it's going to take a guys opinion for Sam to change back, that's why she changed in the first place. On the other hand, for Sam to change back because Freddie complained, of all people, would be quite something. And Spencer's just there to be the goofball. He has advised the kids before, but I don't see him playing a role this time around. I think Freddie (along with Carly) is going to try everything under the sun before he finally tells Sam directly that he liked her better before. The alternative is that whoever the guy is simply changes his mind about Sam needing to be girlier, but that's too plain and boring. Wikipedia lists Showfax as a source of iCarly episodes. Problem is, the site only lists episodes for which they are currently seeking extras for. And it doesn't have synopses either, so all this is guesswork.

Yeah, there is probably very slim chance that the guy she changed for will say anything. They don't just change their mind that quickly. If Freddie did it and was VERY serious when he told her, she might do it. If anything he or Carly will most likely be the guy that does it. If not, then that line: "Carly may have to find another co host" then the episode of "New Best Friend" may just forshadow the end of Sam....but that's impossible, right? We're talking about Sam, a favorite character of many, including mine.

Edited on 10/26/2008 10:33pm