We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

General iCarly Discussion Thread

zulaz

[421]Oct 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    ^ lol. yeah. and will lose my viewer if they got her off the show DAMMIT! i will seriously not watch icarly..like..rarely..if she leaves. becuase all of the stuff im into that show and my hopes will be crushed by it.
    Edited on 10/27/2008 10:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fireofnature

[422]Oct 28, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ lol. yeah. and will lose my viewer if they got her off the show DAMMIT! i will seriously not watch icarly..like..rarely..if she leaves. becuase all of the stuff im into that show and my hopes will be crushed by it.

Yeah, a lot of people would stop watching it, including me. She's my all time favorite, so it just wouldn't be much of a show if they took her off. Freddie's my second favorite, but I think I could survive if he left, though I wouldn't watch the show much...

iMIMI37

[423]Oct 31, 2008
    • level: 8
    Fireofnature wrote:

ycc1988 wrote:
    On one hand, I believe it's going to take a guys opinion for Sam to change back, that's why she changed in the first place. On the other hand, for Sam to change back because Freddie complained, of all people, would be quite something. And Spencer's just there to be the goofball. He has advised the kids before, but I don't see him playing a role this time around. I think Freddie (along with Carly) is going to try everything under the sun before he finally tells Sam directly that he liked her better before. The alternative is that whoever the guy is simply changes his mind about Sam needing to be girlier, but that's too plain and boring. Wikipedia lists Showfax as a source of iCarly episodes. Problem is, the site only lists episodes for which they are currently seeking extras for. And it doesn't have synopses either, so all this is guesswork.

Yeah, there is probably very slim chance that the guy she changed for will say anything. They don't just change their mind that quickly. If Freddie did it and was VERY serious when he told her, she might do it. If anything he or Carly will most likely be the guy that does it. If not, then that line: "Carly may have to find another co host" then the episode of "New Best Friend" may just forshadow the end of Sam....but that's impossible, right? We're talking about Sam, a favorite character of many, including mine.

I don't know what I would do if they tried to get rid of sam. I know I'd stop obsessing and just think of it as another normal teenick show.This episode will probably be the most anticipated one for me.

zulaz

[424]Oct 31, 2008
    the only thing i would be 'OK' with is spencer leaving. if Freddie left, i would be very sad lol. that means no more Nathan =(

ycc1988

[425]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    Has anyone noticed that they never removed that hammer from the wall throughout season 1? I saw it again in "iHeart Art" and "iMight Switch Schools".

zulaz

[426]Nov 2, 2008
    lmfao are you serious? i guess they were too lazy to get it out lol!

ycc1988

[427]Nov 2, 2008
    Well, repairing the set would require them to replace and redecorate an entire section of the wall, so I guess it was cheaper to leave the hammer there.

iMIMI37

[428]Nov 3, 2008
    If they wanted to repair the wall they could've because they repaired that wall that the jock bust his head through.idk maybe they left it for artistic reasons. who knows why they do anything.

dylan-luver

[429]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 10
    did anyone noticed how Freddie had a girlfrend, Spencer had one, and Sam had a boyfriend, that all went wacko, BTW. well Carly never had a boyfrend isn't that weird how she's the main character and she never had a boyfriend??

do they not want Carly to have one???

iMIMI37

[430]Nov 9, 2008
    She'll get one one day. That's like noticing how sam is the only who hasn't kissed anyone on the show. It'll probably happen one day.

dylan-luver

[431]Nov 9, 2008
    we might have not seen Sam kiss her ex boyfriend, but we will have to see her kiss someone. Carly could of had a boyfriend we never knew about, but i doubt that, she's too famous for one she probably think. in my opinion she could have anybody she wants even Freddie.

Stacyy_

[432]Nov 9, 2008
    • level: 7
    Omg has anyone seen this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFIvL2WcJv0&feature=related

It's a video about Nathan and Jennette talking about iCarly episodes. Jennette talks about the episode where they make Sam girly, and Nathan reveals the name of the last episode of Season 2

zulaz

[433]Nov 10, 2008
    ^ i dont think it was the last episode of season 2. from what i heard, it was the last episode they shot from that point or something.

Stacyy_

[434]Nov 10, 2008
    zulaz wrote:
    ^ i dont think it was the last episode of season 2. from what i heard, it was the last episode they shot from that point or something.

Oh yeah, arent they still shooting episodes? Sorry, I must've forgot

dylan-luver

[435]Nov 11, 2008
    OMG I REALLY HOPE THAT THESE EPISODES ARE REAL!!!! THE ONE I REALLY HOPE THAT IS TRUE IS THE ONE TITLED iMIGHT LIKE FREDDIE ON NOVEMBER 29!!!

"iReunite Missy" TBA TBA November 22, 2008 2?? Carly's old childhood friend comes to visit Carly. Sam begins to become jealous. iCarly begins to suffer.
    Guest Star: James Maslow as Shane TBA "iMight Like Freddie" TBA November 29, 2008 ??? Someone on the iCarly team gets jealous when Freddie starts to have "an actual relationship...that won't end in a week" with new girl Ashley.
    Guest Star: Emma Degerstedt as Ashley Jackson TBA "iMeet Carly's Dad" TBA TBA December 6, 2008 ??? Carly's dad comes to visit. Sam thinks she's lost her 'touch' and tries to regain her toughness.

Guest Star: Alexis Denisof as Mr. Shay TBA "iGot a Million Views" TBA TBA December 13, 2008 ??? When iCarly gets 1,000,000 views Carly and Sam argue and say that they were the one that made it happen. Freddie has to make them friends again. TBA "iValentine" TBA TBA February 14,2009 ??? It's Valentine's Day in Seattle, and iCarly is celebrating a valentine-themed webcast. But when Freddie starts getting mysterious notes from a secret admirer, Carly and Sam have to find out who's in love with Freddie.

iskabibble07

[436]Nov 15, 2008
    dylan-luver wrote:
    OMG I REALLY HOPE THAT THESE EPISODES ARE REAL!!!! THE ONE I REALLY HOPE THAT IS TRUE IS THE ONE TITLED iMIGHT LIKE FREDDIE ON NOVEMBER 29!!! "iReunite Missy" TBA TBA November 22, 2008 2?? Carly's old childhood friend comes to visit Carly. Sam begins to become jealous. iCarly begins to suffer. Guest Star: James Maslow as Shane TBA "iMight Like Freddie" TBA November 29, 2008 ??? Someone on the iCarly team gets jealous when Freddie starts to have "an actual relationship...that won't end in a week" with new girl Ashley. Guest Star: Emma Degerstedt as Ashley Jackson TBA "iMeet Carly's Dad" TBA TBA December 6, 2008 ??? Carly's dad comes to visit. Sam thinks she's lost her 'touch' and tries to regain her toughness. Guest Star: Alexis Denisof as Mr. Shay TBA "iGot a Million Views" TBA TBA December 13, 2008 ??? When iCarly gets 1,000,000 views Carly and Sam argue and say that they were the one that made it happen. Freddie has to make them friends again. TBA "iValentine" TBA TBA February 14,2009 ??? It's Valentine's Day in Seattle, and iCarly is celebrating a valentine-themed webcast. But when Freddie starts getting mysterious notes from a secret admirer, Carly and Sam have to find out who's in love with Freddie.
    I like all these plots because they seem like the kind of ICarly themes that work well for them. As long as they NEVER go to Japan again, the show can only get better.

zulaz

[437]Nov 15, 2008
    ya know, the women who plays as Freddie's mother, (forgot her name) she seems like a funny person in real life. if you saw the Extra Scoop of the staring contest on Turbonick. She actually made me laugh lol.

ycc1988

[438]Nov 24, 2008
    I loved that too.

Check this out:

iPilot: "Freddie, were you just looking at your peephole waiting for me to come home?"

iHeart Art: "But since Carly's home, he'll probably be here in... zero seconds."

iGot Dentention: Freddie knocks just 47 seconds after Carly gets home.

iGo to Japan: "I was not looking at my peephole waiting for you to come home."

Yay for continuity!!! Too bad it's so hard to find these examples.

Fireofnature

[439]Nov 24, 2008
    ycc1988 wrote:
    I loved that too.

Check this out:

iPilot: "Freddie, were you just looking at your peephole waiting for me to come home?"

iHeart Art: "But since Carly's home, he'll probably be here in... zero seconds."

iGot Dentention: Freddie knocks just 47 seconds after Carly gets home.

iGo to Japan: "I was not looking at my peephole waiting for you to come home."

Yay for continuity!!! Too bad it's so hard to find these examples.

Actually I'm not sure the 47 second thing means anything. After all, they needed Freddie in the scene at the time, so he got there. It wasn't like they were going to have Freddie arrive in an hour.

Charmqn

[440]Nov 25, 2008
    we were talking about why we think iCarly is so popular and bypassing Hannah Montana in ratings before the thread closed, so continuing ...I think the main reason iCarly is huge is because of how they get the fans/audience to participate with the, by sending their own videos...its a very smart move.