We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

iCarly Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2012)

Do you "hate" a character because they stand in the way of your ship?

vanillacupcakes

[41]Aug 7, 2010
    • level: 16

katywishing100 wrote:

Nearly every single Seddie fic has Sam getting pregnant from Freddie from a one night stand then they fall in love. Not much creativity. I personally love Creddie. How is Carly 'boring?' If anything Freddie is the most boring character on iCarly. I used to really like Sam, and now I can't stand her, but it doesn't have to do with me wanting Carly/Freddie together.

I agree. Or it involves a bet. RME.To be honest my favoriteSeddie FFshave all ended in Creddie(yet they are still Seddie), because Carly isn'tseen as "evil" or asquealing Seddie fangirl in those. I always thought Freddie was the most "boring" character on the show and not Carly. People also think just because she was acting spoiled in iLook Alike, that she is a conceited, attention seeking brat. She's a normal teenager who isn't a perfect little role model. It's not like Sam acts any better. In most of the episodes she is nice, yet still funny.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MusicAddictBabe

[42]Aug 28, 2010
    • level: 18
    VC - okie-dokey, I'll prolly mainly call you VC since people usually call me MAB. lol 'tickles your peach.' That reminds me. I had a friend who said that in her FB status one time and I commented on it saying that I'd heard that somewhere before and her little sister came on and said that that was because she made it up and I'm thinking 'bullcrap that's where I got that from...I don't even know you!' And, yes, I agree. That's so morbid! I can't read stories like that.

Katy (sorry, shortening) - I sort of know what you're saying. I mean, I haven't seen a ton of fanfics with Sam being pregnant...or at least not until I change the genre strictly to romance or something. Then, there are a whole lot. Honestly, I like the small fluffy ones. Not ones where the characters are about to have a kid. Actually, for most stories, I don't really like stories where the characters are older anyway. And I don't like Sam much anymore either. She's getting way too careless.

Charmed - I agree with the abused Sam fics. I've read nearly all of them and only some of them actually come close to being "possible." Most of them...they just don't make sense because why would Freddie be wondering about Sam in the first place.

Speaking of the name thing, you guys can call me almost anything resembling my username except for Babe. That would just be about the most awkward thing ever.

My one Seddie fic I have is actually kind of out of character but at least I don't try to get rid of Carly. Even Spencer has a good chunk of the story. And it's comical.

teenj12

[43]Aug 29, 2010
    • level: 26
    katywishing100 wrote:

Nearly every single Seddie fic has Sam getting pregnant from Freddie from a one night stand then they fall in love.

LOL,That made my otherwise crappy day! .