We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

The Legend of Korra Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Is Asami an....(spoilers)

shadowscott

[41]May 23, 2012
    • level: 23
    nyfan wrote:

I see only two waysAsami joins the Equalists. She pretends to join the Equalists a plan to spy on them, but only she and Tenzin are in on the plan. Or she is captured by the Equalists and brainwashed to join them like the Dai Lee did to Jet. Though if that first scenero happened that would cause major strief between Tenzin and the Krew especially Tenzin and Korra. They would much easier forgiveAsami than they would Tenzin would be the master mind of the plan and putting them through the emotional rollicoaster of Asami seemingly betraying them.

You have a still image of my profile pic in yours. haha
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

_Amibrosia

[42]May 26, 2012
    • level: 5
    nyfan wrote:

I see only two waysAsami joins the Equalists. She pretends to join the Equalists a plan to spy on them, but only she and Tenzin are in on the plan. Or she is captured by the Equalists and brainwashed to join them like the Dai Lee did to Jet. Though if that first scenero happened that would cause major strief between Tenzin and the Krew especially Tenzin and Korra. They would much easier forgiveAsami than they would Tenzin would be the master mind of the plan and putting them through the emotional rollicoaster of Asami seemingly betraying them.

Ohh, brainwashing machine, that would be a cool addon to the equalist forces.

jegolas1973

[43]May 27, 2012
    • level: 22

Asami did have a chance to join the Equalists but she instead turned on her father and decided to join up with Team Avatar.

Nerdnot

[44]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 14
    I think she might become a equalist now...

RaizenYusuke

[45]Jun 9, 2012
    • level: 28
    Because she is jealous of Korra? I actually thought she was handling her jealousy well considering (so far anyway). She didn't make a scene and ket trying to find Korra. Eve when they found Korra and Mako swoopd her up in his arms with googly eyes she didnot say anything, since Korra was half dead. I can't really see her becoming an equalist over beng jealous.

D3lirium

[46]Jun 15, 2012
    • level: 1

I fear Asami may become like Suki, which didn't have much showtime and had potential for further development. However she could also have a brighter future. What if they made Asami into a Non-Bender Powerhouse? So they could use her to show the world that Non-benders are not powerless? (It's just an idea). Maybe give her some Ty lee and Mai skills. Or She could be like the gadget girl who uses the equalists own technology against them. (She could fill Sokka's role of being the engineer).

pokemonmonmon

[47]Jun 22, 2012

edmasterchaos wrote:

Actually, Asami is an undercover...

***SPOILER***

yutg25

[48]Jun 22, 2012

With whats happening between her and Mako I'm worried she might switch sides.

teenj12

[49]Jul 5, 2012
    • level: 26
    yutg25 wrote:

With whats happening between her and Mako I'm worried she might switch sides.

I was worried too. But she's too good a person. If she wanted to switch side, she would have done it already. I think she accepts the fact that Mako likes Korra now.

MsOrange1

[50]Mar 12, 2014
    • level: 7

Am I the only one wondering why Asami hasn't gone to defend her dad yet, since the only reason she didn't in the first place was because of Mako, but since they aren't anymore...It seems like she risked everything for a guy that she's not going out with anymore. Undecided