We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're too obsessed with Avatar when...

Cosmic_Angel

[101]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 6
    firesoldier1234 wrote:
    You know You're obsessed with Avatar when you try to enter the Avatar state and poo urself

Good one!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

emperorfeanor

[102]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 4
    You know you're too obsessed with Avatar when:

a) You watch Avatar every time it's on
    b) You yell at your mom whenever she interupts your Avatar watching
    c) You never go a whole day without yelling "Avatar rocks!!" at at least a dozen random people
    d) You never go anywhere without your Zuko plushie
    e) People think your crazy when you try and Earthbend the rock samples in science class
    f) You always draw pictures of Zuko, with your Zuko pen, in your Zuko notebook
    g) You find yourself making tea out of random plants
    h) You kill yourself trying to get a bison to fly
    i) You dream about Avatar
    j) You have nightmares about Avatar
    k) You've shaved your head and painted a blue arrow on your forehead
    l) You've gotten 3rd degree burns trying to look like Zuko
    m) You stuck your finger in an outlet trying to bend lightning
    n) You tried to get your little brother to do the Octopus Form and killed him with an icicle
    o) YOU WASTE YOUR SATURDAY TRYING TO COME UP WITH THESE!!

lol

neptunestar4

[103]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 10
    -When you've tried to bend

-When you've attempted to banish Girl Scouts to the darkest, fiery pits of the Underworld for missing 'The Cave of Two Lovers' (Guilty)

-You go to the zoo and scream at the lemurs to get of their fat butts and FLY.

-You look like Katara. (I just need blue eye contacts. O.o)

-You daydream about it during 1st and 6th period specifically because you don't need to pay attention in 1st(math}, and you're teacher is a Nazi in 6th(History).(Guilty, along with DP and TT)

-You've gone to a tattoo shop and considered getting an arrow.

-If an episode has ever made you want to cry.

ILurvPenguins

[104]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 9
    You know you're too obsessed with Avatar when you're showing your mom screen caps from the newest episode and the following diolouge happens:

You: Oh and look at Katara's bathing suit-underwear-ma-bob....
    Your Mom: Yeah...
    You: I WANT THAT BATHING SUIT!!!! -but not in a snotty rich girl from "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" kinda voice....just an Avatard spazing voice-
    Your Mom:....-actually paying attention- Okay, I'll make you one...
    You: AWWWW but mom....It's so co--Seriously....?
    Your Mom: Yep...-walks away to continue cleaning house like you should be-
    You: -blink-

Seriously...that happened to me this morning....and my mom said she'd make me one! How cool is that....? ^_^ -super hugs mom-
    Mom: What in the world? Kate! Get off of me...
    Zuko: You don't get it nearly as bad....
    Mom: Kate? Why do you have this boy in your room?
    Me: Well...Zuko's the only one that complains....Sokka's gotten used to it....
    Mom: O_O...

mellomuse

[105]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 14
    crusher_1011 wrote:
    u know ur obsessed when u strangely start to love cabbages

You know you are obsessed when you go rooting through the TV.com forum for this (which someone must've done, I thought this thread was dead and buried) so you can tell the world why you're obsessed!

P.S. OH... you know you're obsessed when you spend part of a Saturday looking at Chinese dictionaries in the library with a picture of Zuko and his knife so you can figure out what it says. By the way, if you want to know, one of the symbols on his knife was featured prominently in the "Cave" episode. I posted about this in the official "Cave" thread.

PrincessZula

[106]Mar 25, 2006
    your obessed with Avatar when you went around and sang the hippie songs to all the crabby people trying to spread good karma Yeah I got absorbed in the episode and that like all I did during the speech meet today Right on

karatewolfpunk

[107]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 31
    PrincessZula wrote:
    your obessed with Avatar when you went around and sang the hippie songs to all the crabby people trying to spread good karma Yeah I got absorbed in the episode and that like all I did during the speech meet today Right on

I LOVED THOSE HIPPIE PEOPLE!!!! Also how Katara's hair was when they had flowers in them.

...You think a mark on someone's head means that they're the Avatar.

Citoreh

[108]Mar 25, 2006
    • level: 2
    PrincessZula wrote:

Lol,,i could do that on all the pathetic and lazy nuns in my school.

Your really know your obsessed with Avatar when you carry a cigarette lighter and a can of WD-40 in your pocket and try to shoot fireballs at every person you see with a tatoo.

(kinda gay, but i couldnt think of anyhing)
    Edited on 03/25/2006 7:15pm
    Edited 2 total times.

Tessa-san

[109]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 5
    When you can't decide whether you should go to a concert that you're in with someone who's counting on you or watch the new episode (Guilty during COTL, went to the concert)
    When your best friend and you can recite episodes at a time (Not guilt... but we will be soon!)
    When you and your best friend write the scripts of the episodes (Not guilty, but we did it for POTC)
    When you'd rather watch the episode than eat your dinner (Guilty)

eneterprise

[110]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 12
    I got it

when you graduate from college earning a maste dreege on animation and start producing your own eps

Breakflame

[111]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 8
    when you actually find a way to make a bison fly

shizzlemyizzle

[112]Mar 26, 2006
    • level: 3
    When you pick up a stick and jump off something to try to fly

mellomuse

[113]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 14
    !!!!!!!! You guys ARE obsessed.

Hey KWP, I loved those hippies too. Even when there are funny things on Avatar, I seldom laugh out loud like I did at those guys!

I wish they would move in to the rental house next door to me. Ohhhhh.....I guess that means I'm too obsessed. They're cartoons, they can't sign a rental contract huh?

beruthiel

[114]Mar 27, 2006
    When you just can't wait for the next eppi to find out what Zuko's hair now looks like so you print a bunch of screen shots and start experimenting with a magic marker.
    Edited on 03/27/2006 11:14am

Cosmic_Angel

[115]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 6
    mellomuse wrote:

Hey KWP, I loved those hippies too. Even when there are funny things on Avatar, I seldom laugh out loud like I did at those guys!

I wish they would move in to the rental house next door to me. Ohhhhh.....I guess that means I'm too obsessed. They're cartoons, they can't sign a rental contract huh?

Let's just put it this way, mellomuse. We're all obsessed. U know ur obsessed w/ avatar when u go to this board!

sluggmunki_tx

[116]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 41
    Cosmic_Angel wrote:
    mellomuse wrote:

Let's just put it this way, mellomuse. We're all obsessed. U know ur obsessed w/ avatar when u go to this board!

Hey, just like me. Everytime when I get on the boards, the first show I go under is Avatar, then other shows. Yes, I look into Avatar before Seinfeld, even though it's my #1 show. I even post here more than Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, The King Of Queens, 24, Danny Phantom, Everybody Hates Chris, and Old Christine combined. See my history posts and find out.

I'm so obsessed with Avatar now that I'm pretending I'm in Omashu (using the city of Dallas as a refrence) trying to defend from the fire nation.
    Edited on 03/27/2006 12:11pm

sly4me

[117]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 26
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    Cosmic_Angel wrote:
    mellomuse wrote:

Hey, just like me. Everytime when I get on the boards, the first show I go under is Avatar, then other shows. Yes, I look into Avatar before Seinfeld, even though it's my #1 show. I even post here more than Seinfeld, Malcolm in the Middle, The King Of Queens, 24, Danny Phantom, Everybody Hates Chris, and Old Christine combined. See my history posts and find out.

I'm so obsessed with Avatar now that I'm pretending I'm in Omashu (using the city of Dallas as a refrence) trying to defend from the fire nation.
    is Bumi alive??

sluggmunki_tx

[118]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 41
    sly4me wrote:
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    Cosmic_Angel wrote:
    mellomuse wrote:

is Bumi alive??

I'm pretending he still is but the truth will be revealed this upcoming Friday.

sly4me

[119]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 26
    i'll pretend that too

eneterprise

[120]Mar 27, 2006
    • level: 12
    U try to skip school to see a marathon.. on it//lol