We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Avatar: The Last Airbender Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2008)

You know you're too obsessed with Avatar when...

karatewolfpunk

[61]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 31
    sluggmunki_tx wrote:
    You have Avatar pictures on your computer, your folder, your music folder (if you're in band), and on your tv.com profile. You even got all the e-cards printed out.

Scary...

You enroll in a martial arts class thinking they will teach you how to bend.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

watery_grave

[62]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 4
    darthvaderik wrote:
    You go out in the middle of the woods and meditate.

You are so lonely in your avatar obbsession that you trick your friend into getting obsessed (What i'm going to do after christmas break.

You succesfully freeze water by breathing on it. (i'm still working on it)

You save up money so you can travel to asia and learn spiritual techniques that make you conrol elements. (still working on that to)

You find a way of earning tons of money and then move to the north pole with other avatar fans to build the northern water kingdom. (I actually really hope I can do this one day.)

You start to act just like Katara and even buy blue contact lenses (I actually did this... And the scariest part is im a guy.

1)Yes I do meditate.
    2)Over Christmas break I got my friend hooked on Avatar.
    3)No...I haven't tried to freeze water but I have tried some other waterbending moves...I can do them to minus the bending
    4&5) Can I come please
    6)I don't act like Katara but I could look like her. All I'd have to do is grow out my hair, somehow put it in her style, and get my skin one shape darker.(my skin is a pale olive color)

Am I obessed???

ILurvPenguins

[63]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 9
    watery_grave wrote:
    darthvaderik wrote:

You are so lonely in your avatar obbsession that you trick your friend into getting obsessed (What i'm going to do after christmas break.

You save up money so you can travel to asia and learn spiritual techniques that make you conrol elements. (still working on that to)

You find a way of earning tons of money and then move to the north pole with other avatar fans to build the northern water kingdom. (I actually really hope I can do this one day.)

You start to act just like Katara and even buy blue contact lenses (I actually did this... And the scariest part is im a guy.

1)Yes I do meditate.
    3)No...I haven't tried to freeze water but I have tried some other waterbending moves...I can do them to minus the bending
    4&5) Can I come please
    6)I don't act like Katara but I could look like her. All I'd have to do is grow out my hair, somehow put it in her style, and get my skin one shape darker.(my skin is a pale olive color)

Am I obessed???

Dude/Dudette....you know your obsessed when you come here....we've all known that for a long time...this is just for fun...

PrincessZula

[64]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 10
    You use sharpies to draw a scar on your sister's ken doll. (It was old and she was getting new one anyways)

watery_grave

[65]Jan 7, 2006
    ILurvPenguins wrote:
    watery_grave wrote:
    darthvaderik wrote:

1)Yes I do meditate.
    4&5) Can I come please

Am I obessed???

Dude/Dudette....you know your obsessed when you come here....we've all known that for a long time...this is just for fun...

It's dudette and I was being sarcastic. I've known I'm obessed.

just to stay on topic-
    you KNOW your obessed when you kidnap all the writers, directors, and VA's and hold them hostage til they give you alot of spoilers....*muffled cries heard in background*

ILurvPenguins

[66]Jan 7, 2006
    watery_grave wrote:
    ILurvPenguins wrote:
    watery_grave wrote:
    darthvaderik wrote:

1)Yes I do meditate.
    4&5) Can I come please

Am I obessed???

It's dudette and I was being sarcastic. I've known I'm obessed.

just to stay on topic-
    you KNOW your obessed when you kidnap all the writers, directors, and VA's and hold them hostage til they give you alot of spoilers....*muffled cries heard in background*

Oo....you were being sarcastic GACK NO FAIR!!! I had another blondism attack....-hears the cries in the background- Oo;;; dudette...what are doing to them...? Oo;;;..again....

watery_grave

[67]Jan 7, 2006
    MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!THEY WILL TELL ME WHAT I WANT TO KNOW... AND GIVE ME THEIR AUTOGRAPHS!!!
    random person:she forgot to take her medicine and is sugar-high...RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

*breaths deeply for several mins* sorry about that I get alittlelot hyper/insane sometimes. I'm back to my calm self now.

eneterprise

[68]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 12
    tried making a Avatar game for Tis calculator. I made one. it wasn't good. But it's still cool game. you choose a player and what kind of power. You press the up arrow to bend. i think thats all.
    2. You really cannot stop thinking about it.

mellomuse

[69]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 14
    karatewolfpunk wrote:

Scary...

You enroll in a martial arts class thinking they will teach you how to bend.

Um.... how about so that you can copy Zuko's moves some day? I'm checking out Kung Fu classes right now.

mellomuse

[70]Jan 7, 2006
    • level: 14
    I did this today: I was waiting for someone, and I had this half-full (I'm an optimist) sport water bottle. I began to slosh it around out of boredom, and suddenly I heard Pakku's voice in my head, "You're moving the water around, but you're not feeling the push and pull." Yikes!

ILurvPenguins

[71]Jan 7, 2006
    mellomuse wrote:
    I did this today: I was waiting for someone, and I had this half-full (I'm an optimist) sport water bottle. I began to slosh it around out of boredom, and suddenly I heard Pakku's voice in my head, "You're moving the water around, but you're not feeling the push and pull." Yikes!

Oo...OMG are you serious....gawd that's creepy....kinda gives the creeps....yesterday I was sitting around and I swear I heard this giggle that sounded like Bumi....and then it turned out to be my friends trying to mess with me - -;;;

eneterprise

[72]Jan 9, 2006
    So..............when is too much?

Silent_Skies

[73]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    too much is when people start shaving their heads, drawing arrows on their body, and sporting orange robes with catch phrases from the show. at that point, we tie the person down and take him (or her, lol) straight to the insane-assylum.

I really hope that it doesn't have to come to that..

sluggmunki_tx

[74]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 41
    ...you pass by a construction site and pretend you're there earthbending.

MCMLXVI

[75]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 19
    ILurvPenguins wrote:
    I heard this giggle that sounded like Bumi....and then it turned out to be my friends trying to mess with me - -;;;
    hee hee snort heh he-he

eneterprise

[76]Jan 11, 2006
    Silent_Skies wrote:
    too much is when people start shaving their heads, drawing arrows on their body, and sporting orange robes with catch phrases from the show. at that point, we tie the person down and take him (or her, lol) straight to the insane-assylum.

I really hope that it doesn't have to come to that..

Yeah thats what i was thinking when on discovery there was a guy how tatto his body like cat. and another man like a lizard.

morganeyrie

[77]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 5
    You watched your recording of the season finale every day for 3 or 4 weeks after it came on.

parrot12

[78]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 3
    You develop a secret and MAD crush on your favorite character. (guilty)

You have dreams that you're at the Northern Air Temple, hang gliding. (not happened to me yet.)

You pick different screenshots, combine them together, and write text on your favorite character for a desktop background. (guilty)

ILurvPenguins

[79]Jan 21, 2006
    MCMLXVI wrote:
    ILurvPenguins wrote:
    I heard this giggle that sounded like Bumi....and then it turned out to be my friends trying to mess with me - -;;;
    hee hee snort heh he-he

SO IT WAS YOU!?!?! Do you know how many people thought I was crazy after that???
    Zuko: What do you mean after....people have always thought you're crazy....
    Me: - -;;; -whacks Zuko in the back of the head-
    Zuko:....you deserve this so much it's not even funny -whacks me in the back of the head-
    Me: YOU DARE TO DEFIE YOUR LORD AND MASTER?!?!?!
    Zuko: oO.....-pushes me over-....I'm outta here....-runs into plexiglass on his way-
    My Friend Cat: -in the background- HAHAHAHA!!!! -snortgiggle-
    Me:....when did you get here????
    Zuko:....damn plexiglass....
    Edited on 01/21/2006 4:59pm

karatewolfpunk

[80]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 31
    ILurvPenguins wrote:
    mellomuse wrote:

Oo...OMG are you serious....gawd that's creepy....kinda gives the creeps....yesterday I was sitting around and I swear I heard this giggle that sounded like Bumi....and then it turned out to be my friends trying to mess with me - -;;;

A spirit girl said my name, but who knows? It could have been Yue's voice stuck in my head.
    And guys, the ones I put I don't do (only if I say I do).